VSSUT Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. VSSUT is known as the Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, formerly known as a University College of Engineering, Burla, is a UGC recognized Unitary Technical University situated in Burla, Odisha, India. This is the first engineering college for the Odisha.
VSSUT provides different UG, PG and Doctoral level programs in the streams of Science & Technology, Engineering, Computer Applications, etc. in accordance with a huge number of Specializations. Admission to the academic programs mentioned is awarded over the efficiency of candidates at state or national level tests as well as on the basis of candidate’s prior academic records.
Admissions to the different Master’s programs provided are done by the University. On The Other Hand, the students to B.Tech as well as MCA Programme get admission on the basis of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. For the M.Tech programme, the university has to meet the GATE score. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
VSSUT Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
VSSUT Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
VSSUT 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Program||Released of Application||Last Date to submit
|M.Tech||May 2024||July 2024|
|M.Sc||May 2024||July 2024|
|Integrated M.Sc||May 2024||July 2024|
|M.Phil||May 2024||July 2024|
|Ph.D||May 2024||July 2024|
VSSUT 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- VSSUT Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses.
- Candidates those who have been selected through JEE/OJEE/Univ. entrance examination for having taken admission into various courses of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burlaregistration necessary online through the link available in the official website of VSSUT
- After fruitfully online registration, students will make it easier to download/print his/her online application where auto-generated application code will be generated for further references
- The attentive candidates may download the Application Form available in the University Website and acquiesce a hard copy of the signed completed application along with non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in service of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code – 2034) or Syndicate Bank (Code – 8062) and refer the same by Speed Post solitary so as to grasp the Dean, PGS & R, VSSUT, Burla before the last date of submission
- The envelope containing application must be superscribed as “Application for Programme” together with the name of the Department (Specialization) as applicable.
VSSUT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the VSSUT 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
For B.Tech/ M.Tech
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility Criteria||Duration|
|B.Tech.||Civil Engineering||120||Passed HSC Examination/Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||4 Years|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Computer Science and Engineering||60|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|Metallurgy and Materials Engineering||60|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Integrated)||Civil Engineering + Structural Engineering||18||Passed HSC Examination/Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||5 Years|
|Electrical Engineering + Power System Engineering|
|Water Resource Engineering||18|
|Environmental Science and Engineering||18|
|Power System Engineering||18|
|Power Electronics Control and Drives||18|
|Power Electronics Control and Drives||18|
|Instrumentation and Control||18|
|Machine Design and Analysis||18|
|Heat Power Engineering||18|
|VLSI Signal Processing||18|
|Computer Science and Engineering||18|
|Information and Communication Technology||18|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||18|
|Robotics and CAD-CAM||18|
|Computational Mathematics and Data Processing||18|
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|Ph.D||Civil Engineering||M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc.(Engg) in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) at B.Tech/M.Tech level from an Institute/University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government. B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline with at least 65% marks (or equivalent CGPA) at B.Tech level from an Institute/University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government. Faculty members employed permanent positions of VSSUT, Burla having M.Tech in relevant discipline from an Institute/University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government. Non-Teaching staff members employed on permanent positions of VSSUT, Burla for a period of at least 08 years out of which 03 years in existing post and having M.Tech in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) at B.Tech /M.Tech level from an Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government.|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Electrical Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Metallurgy and Materials Engineering|
|English||M.Phil /M.A/M.B.A in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) from an Institute or University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government. Faculty members employed in permanent positions of VSSUT. Burla having M.Phil/M.A/MBA in relevant discipline from an Institute or University recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ Central Government. Non-Teaching Staff members, employed on permanent positions for a period of at least 08 years out of which 03 years in the existing post and having M.Phil/ M.A/ MBA in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) at MA/ MBA level from an Institute or University recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ Central Government.|
VSSUT 2024 Result:
Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) provides a complete-time Bachelor of the technology degree program in multiple fields such as Computer science engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering & Civil engineering.
Besides the UG courses, the university also provides a 5-year Comprehensive programs, PG courses like M.Tech, M.Sc & MCA as are Research programs viz. M.Phil and Ph.D.
VSSUT 2024 Admissions Process:
Admission to B.Tech. courses of the University have been based on the merit of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), Govt. of Odisha. The application process for Odisha JEE starts in the month of March every year. Candidates may submit an application online application for Odisha JEE.
Selection for admission to any M.Tech programme is conducted on the basis of scores gained in the GATE entrance examination. For the unused seats, the college accepts direct admission, selection for which is carried out on the basis of scores secured in B.Tech or Equivalent Examination.
Admission to the M.Sc. courses is being made through an open selection process through academic background evaluation. The evaluation of candidates for purpose of admission will be based upon the merit of High Secondary and Graduation or Equivalent level.