VITMEE 2022 Application Form has been released on 7th March 2022. VIT Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) is a university level entrance exam held by the VIT university. The exam will be held for applicants who are willing to get admission in the master’s Programs of VIT university. Through this exam, qualified applicants will get admission in the MCA and M. Tech programme at various campuses of VIT university.
Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding the VITMEE Admission 2022.
VITMEE 2022 Notifications – Application From Released
VITMEE 2022 Application Form has been released on 7th March 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
VITMEE 2022 Exam Dates have been released. The exams will be held on 4th & 5th June 2022. Check other dates from below.
VITMEE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the VITMEE 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||1st March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||20th May 2022|
|Last date of edit application & uploading the documents||20th May 2022|
|Slot booking||26th & 27th May 2022|
|VITMEE 2022 Exam||4th & 5th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||10th June 2022|
|Online counselling||21st & 22nd June 2022|
|Seat allotment||4th week of June 2022|
|Last date to pay advance fee||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date to pay balance fee||3rd week of July 2022|
VITMEE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the VITMEE Application form 2022:
- Applicants can fill the application form through online mode.
- The Application form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for it.
- Details filled by the Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet. Any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that prescribed date.
- Applicants don’t have to send any hard copy of filled application form to the university.
Application form can only be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can pay Rs.1200/- as application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Paytm payment gateways.
VITMEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the VITMEE 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: All Indian nationals/ NRI/ PIO or Foreign Nationals Applicants are eligible to apply for VITMEE.
- Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in the required field to be eligible for the exam.
- Percentage: Applicants must score at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants can also apply for the admission but they must have to complete all the requirement before the selection at VIT.
- Academic Gap: Applicants should not have more than 2 years of academic gap before applying for the VITMEE.
VITMEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the VITMEE 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The Exam will be held through online (computer-based) mode.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be in English language only.
- Duration: The duration of examination will be 2 hours.
- Question Type: Question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark and their won’t be any marks for unattempt question or wrong answer.
VITMEE Syllabus 2022:
The Syllabus of the examination will be different for every courses. The syllabus of each course will consist of total 80 Technical questions related to their fields and 20 Questions for English communicational subjects.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus of the examination from the website of VIT University.
VITMEE Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for the preparation of VITMEE 2022:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Regularly make the notes and study them accordingly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous year papers and sample papers.
VITMEE Slot Booking 2022:
Applicants who apply for VITMEE 2022 should reserve their place for the exam. The reservation of the VITMEE slot machine can start from the last week of May 2022. candidates will reserve their location on-line.
Applicants will log in to the web site and choose from the options available within the test schedule (date and time), exam center and reserve the test shift. Once the place is reserved, it can’t be modified. The confirmation should be sent to the candidates by email after the end of the slot machine reservation.
VITMEE Admit Card 2022:
Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate on the basis slot selected by the Applicants in the slot booking process. Applicants can download their admit card from the last week of May 2022 through online mode.
VITMEE 2022 Admit Card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure as it could be the required document for the admission procedure.
VITMEE Result 2022:
The VITMEE result will be released by the VIT university after few days from the completion of examination. The university will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode.
Applicants will be able to download their result from the 2nd week of June 2022 by login into the website of exam conducting authority. The result will not be sent to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by themselves.
VITMEE Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for every successfully qualified candidate through online mode. The list of selected applicants will be intimated through the official website and SMS at the registered mobile numbers of Applicants.
Short-listed Applicants will be asked to choose their preference of campus and branch of VIT university. Selected Applicants for admission will have to pay an advance payment of prescribed amount for confirming their admission in the university.
Applicants will also need following documents for the document verification round at the time of counselling:
- VITMEE 2022 Admit card
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Qualifying/ Provisional degree certificate
- Marksheet of all semester/ years of qualifying exam/ final year as applicable
- Transfer/ Migration certificate
- Service/ No objection certificate
- Community certificate (for SC/ ST), etc.
VITMEE Contact Number/Helpine Number:
Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone: +91-416 220 2188
Email: [email protected]