Uttaranchal University Admission 2024 Exam Dates have been announced. Uttaranchal University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG/PG Courses. The admission is offered by university in various courses like UG, PG and doctoral level courses. The application form for Uttaranchal University 2024 will be released through online as well as offline mode. It is a private university situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission, Government of India.
Candidates willing to get admission in Management, Medical, Law, Engineering, etc. can apply for admissions. The admission will be based on merit scores of 12th level or national level test scores (JEE Main/NATA/ CAT/ MAT, etc.). Below in this article, we have provided the complete details regarding the Uttaranchal University Admission 2024 admission dates, eligibility, application, etc.
Uttaranchal University 2024 Notification – Exam Dates Out
Uttaranchal University Admission 2024 Exam Dates have been announced now. the Examination will be held from 11th – 28th March 2024 for PG Course CUET(PG). Check Below-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Uttaranchal University 2024 Admission 2024 Registration will be started soon for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to Apply for Uttaranchal Admission.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Uttaranchal University Admission 2024 Overview
|Admission name||Uttaranchal University Admission 2024|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Type of exam||UG, PG and Doctoral level|
|Application mode||Online and offline mode|
Courses Offered by Uttaranchal University:
Check here various courses offered under UG & PG level in the university:
- UG courses: BA, LLB, BCA, B. Tech, BBA, B.Com (Hons), etc.
- PG courses: MBA, LLM, MTech, etc.
Uttaranchal University 2024 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the official Uttaranchal University Admission dates 2024 for the candidates to refer:
|Application form releases||–|
|Last date to submit an application form||June 2024|
|Merit list||July 2024|
|Counselling round (for all courses)||August 2024|
For PG Course CUET(PG)
|Application form releases||January 2024|
|Last date to submit an application form||February 2024|
|Admit Card Availability||March 2024|
|Exam Dates||11th – 28th March 2024|
Uttaranchal University 2024 Application Form
Following are the details about Uttaranchal University 2024 Application form below:
- Uttaranchal University 2024 Application Form has been released from December 2023.
- Candidate can submit the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- Only eligible candidates can fill the application form, so candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- The application form through CUET-UG will be released by February 2024.
- Candidates can fill the registration form through CUET-UG till last week of March 2024.
- Fill the application form with details like name, email id, phone number, academic qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete application form.
- Candidate must check the details carefully as there is no correction facility provided by authority.
- Candidates must send their filled offline application forms with attached required documents to the following address
Admission cell, Uttaranchal University,
Aracadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007
- The application fee can be submitted through online as well as the offline mode.
- For online mode, candidate must pay using Credit card, debit card or net banking or UPI method.
- The application fee is Rs.1200/- for every candidate.
- The processing fee of Rs. 50/- shall be charged for transaction.
- For offline method, candidate must pay through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Uttaranchal University payable at Dehradun.
How to Apply for Uttaranchal University 2024
- Step-1: Go through the official website of Uttaranchal University Admission 2024 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Fill your details in “Registration form”.
- Step-3: A confirmation mail will be sent to your e-mail id along with registration activation link.
- Step-4: Fill in all the required information like personal, educational details, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode and offline mode.
- Step-7: Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Uttaranchal University 2024 Eligibility
Below we have provided the Uttaranchal University Eligibility criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
For Undergraduate courses:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score should be at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST category candidates) to be eligible for exam.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST) category candidates.
For Postgraduate Courses:
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have B.Tech degree/ B.E degree in relevant field from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 55% marks (50% marks for ST/ SC).
- GATE Score: Also, a good GATE score is preferred for admission in UU.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduated from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The applying candidate must score minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Scores: Candidate must have valid score of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ UU Entrance Test score/ percentile.
Uttaranchal University 2024 Admission Procedure
The admission in Uttaranchal University will be offered on basis of performance in 12th level scores for UG admissions & based on bachelors’ degree marks for PG admissions. Admission procedure will start after the candidates will fill the application form and submit their fees.
Candidates will also get admission on the basis of the national level test scores of GATE, JEE Main, CAT, etc. The selection of the candidates will be done after release of merit list. The final admission will be given after the completion of document verification and admission fee payment.
Uttaranchal University 2024 Merit List
The merit list of Uttaranchal University will release by the 2nd week of August 2024 through online mode for qualified candidates only. The merit list will be prepared based on the 12th level scores and national level entrance exam scores.
There will be separate merit list released for JEE Main rank holders applying for B.Tech admissions. Only the shortlisted candidates in merit list will be considered eligible for counselling and further admission procedure.
Uttaranchal University 2024 Counselling
Uttaranchal University Counselling 2024 will begin by 1st week of September 2024. It is compulsory for all the qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. The counselling will be held through offline mode.
To participate in the counselling procedure, candidates have to pay the counselling fee. Candidates will also have to carry important documents original as well as photocopy for verification.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Documents Required for Verification:
- 10th and 12th certificate
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Migration/ Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- Passport size photograph
- JEE Main/ CAT/ XAT score card, etc.