UPESEAT 2023 Application Form will be released from last week of November 2023. UPESEAT is a university level engineering entrance exam held by the UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies). The exam is the route for admission in various offered discipline of B.Tech. course at UPES campus. Applicants can also apply for the admission in B.Tech. programs of UPES through SAT, JEE Main and Board merit basis.
Here, through this blog, we have given the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the UPESEAT 2023 admission latest updates.
UPESEAT 2023 Notification – To be released
UPESEAT 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
UPESEAT 2023 application form will be released by last week of November 2023. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
UPESEAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the UPESEAT 2023 Examination:
|Last Date of Application||29 March 2023|
|Admit card release||to be announced|
|Exam date||1-2 April 2023|
|Results declaration||to be announced|
|Counselling process||to be announced|
UPESEAT 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the UPESEAT Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form can be filled through both online as well as offline mode.
- The registration process for the UPESEAT 2023 has begin from the 30th November 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility in the form later after the submission.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the application form could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the second week of June 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application fee for the UPESEAT 2023:
|For Foreign nationals||US$ 75|
|All category Applicants||Rs. 1350|
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for UPESEAT 2023 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian as well as foreign national applicants can apply for the UPESEAT 2023.
- Age Limit: Applicants must have born on or after 1/10/2000.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10th & 12th and 50% marks aggregate in the PCM Subjects.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 12th in 2023 can also apply for the examination.
- JEE Main: Applicants must have scored more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
- SAT: Applicants must obtained SAT Cut off – 50 percentile and above.
- Board: Applicants must have scored at least 80% marks in both 10th & 12th level.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the UPESEAT 2023 examination:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through online and centre based mode.
- Total Sections: There will be total 4 sections – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English Language.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English only.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 125 questions (online) and 200 Questions (Centre Based) in the paper.
- Duration: Total 3 hours (Centre Based) and 2 hours (online) will be allotted to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct response, 1 mark will be given and there won’t be any negative marking for unattempted or wrong answer.
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for both Online and Centre based exam:
Scheme of Test- Online
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English language Comprehension||20|
Scheme of Test- Centre Based
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
UPESEAT Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the UPESEAT exam will held of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology of 11th and 12th NCERT syllabus and English language Comprehension, Current Affairs Awareness sections.
The complete syllabus for the examination can be checked through the official website of exam conducting authority.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2023:
UPESEAT Admit Card is an crucial document to be carried out on the day of examination as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their admit card. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2023 through online mode only.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2023 will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate individually. Authority will not send any admit card to any Applicants individually. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by entering their login details.
UPESEAT Result 2023:
The UPESEAT 2023 result will be released by the exam conducting authority after few days from the completion of exam. Applicants will be able to check their result by last week of June 2023 through the official website of exam conducting authority.
Authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually. Applicants must keep their result safely till the completion of admission procedure as result would be required at the time of counselling.
UPESEAT Cut Off 2023:
The cut off will be the minimum marks Applicants will have to score to be eligible for further admission procedure. Authority will release the category wise cut off list for every exam participated applicants through online mode.
Applicants will have to score the marks as per their category to be eligible for the admission. The official authority will select the applicants from the cut off list for admission in the offered programs at UPES campuses.
UPESEAT Counselling 2023:
Counselling procedure will be held by the UPES university for every qualified Applicants of the examination. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure form the July 2023 thorough online mode.
The UPESEAT counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Applicants will have to report in the allotted center for confirming their admission within given time period. Applicants will have to complete all the formalities for final admission at the allotted center.
Applicants will also have to bring all required documents for document verification round at the time of reporting in the university campus.
UPESEAT Preparation Tips 2023:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers continusly.
- Just Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
UPESEAT 2023 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q.When & how can applicants fill the application form?
Q. Candidates can pursue more than one course at the same time?
Q. What is the syllabus of UPESEAT?
Q. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for UPES BTech?
Q. How many exam centres are there for UPESEAT?
Q. Can we know the placement rate of the Upes University?
Q. What are the different programs offered in the University for Admission?
- School of Engineering,
- School of Computer Science,
- School of Design,
- School of Business,
- School of Law,
- School of Health Science.
Q. What is the UPESEAT BTech exam date?
Q. What are the programs offered in BTech Computer Science and Engineering (Hons.) with specialization?
- Blockchain Technology
- IT Infrastructure
- AI & Machine Learning
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Computational Sustainability.
UPESEAT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,
+91-0135-2776091 , +91-9997799474
Fax : +91-135-2776095,2776090
E-mail: [email protected]
P.O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar,
Tel : +91-8171979021, 22, 23, +91-7060111775
E-mail: [email protected]
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
PLACEMENTS & INTERNSHIPS
UPES, Energy Acres
Tel: +91-9997155055, +91- 9639586875 , + 91- 9760404458
Email: [email protected]