University of Mysore Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. The University of Mysore provides a choice of UG, PG, and Research programs in diverse disciplines.
The applicants can apply for the courses through both, online as well as offline mode. Admission to these courses is done on the marks scored in the entrance test conducted by the university or KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the University of Mysore 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
University of Mysore 2024 Notification – Application Soon
University of Mysore 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Courses Offered by Mysore University:
Post Graduate Courses
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of education
Post Graduation Diploma Courses
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Law
University of Mysore 2024 Overview:
|University Name||University of Mysore|
|Full-Form||University of Mysore|
|Courses Offered||PG/PG Diploma & Other Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline Number||0821- 2419450, 2419219, 2419315|
|Address||University of Mysore, Vishwavidyanilaya Karya Soudha, Crawford Hall, Mysuru-570005|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. G. Hemantha Kumar|
University of Mysore 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of University of Mysore 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
For PG Courses:
|Released of Application Form,||3rd week of September 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||3rd week of October 2024|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of November 2024|
|Releasing of Answer Key||1st week of November 2024|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
For Ph.D. Course:
|Released of Application Form,||3rd week of February 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||Last week of August 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card||3rd week of November 2024|
|Entrance Exam||Last week of November 2024|
University of Mysore 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- University of Mysore 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses.
- Applicants can decide on an assortment of courses existing by Mysore University only through the online mode.
- The application form will be provided on the official website of the university.
Steps to Apply for PG Admission:
- Candidates must visit the website of Mysore University or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Go for the link ‘Post Graduate Admission 2024’.
- Get in to ‘PG Entrance Online Application 2024’.
- Sign up with a login ID.
- Now start with the newly formed login ID.
- Fill up the online application form and submit it.
- Give online fees including Rs 500/-.
- If the applicants meet any trouble while organizing the application form online, they can make a phone call to the help desk of the University for their assistance. Help Desk at 0821-2419489/2419325. 10.
Applicants heading for filling the University of Mysore Application Form have to pay Rs.500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) for the entrance examination for each course.
Applicants may give the obligatory fee for University of Mysore Entrance Exam through On-Line / E-Payment only with SBI
University of Mysore 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the University of Mysore 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
For BA.LLB and B.P.Ed. Admissions:
|BA.LLB||P.U.C. (Pre-University Courses) or 10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate. (40% for SC/ST candidates)||Merit-Based|
|B.P.Ed.||Participation in Inter-College/State/National Competitions and 34 years in-service teachers||10+2 marks, graduation marks, sports achievement and points in Physical Efficiency Test conducted by the university|
For PG Admission
|MA||Candidate must have (BA) degree in the relevant discipline.||University Entrance Exam|
|M.Sc||Candidate must have a B.Sc. degree in the relevant discipline.|
|M.Tech.||B.Tech./B.Sc. degree in relevant discipline.|
|MCA||B.Sc. degree with computer science/Computer applications with 65% marks.|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||Graduation in Arts, Management Science, Commerce, Business Management, Allied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Medical Sciences of this university or any other recognized university.||Entrance exam conducted by KEA|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management|
For Ph.D. and M.Phil. Admission
|M.Phil.||Master’s Degree (MA/ M.Sc.) in the relevant subject with at least 55% aggregate marks||Qualifying merit /entrance examination|
|M.Phil. (History and Archaeology)||M.A. in Ancient History and Archaeology or History with minimum 55% marks|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||M.Com. /M.F.A.M. /M.B.I.Tech. /M.B.A. with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|M.Phil. (Law)||L.L.M. degree with a minimum of 55% marks|
|Ph.D. Agribusiness||MA degree in Ancient History and Archaeology or History||Entrance Exam conducted by the university/ GC/CSIR NET Examination/ K-SET/ GATE OR Government/Aided College Teachers under FIP|
|Ph.D. Education||M.Ed. degree with 55% marks or equivalent|
|Ph.D. Social Work||Degree in Master of Social Work|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree with 55% marks for GC and 50% marks for SC/ST from a recognized university|
For Distance Education Admission
|BA/B.Com||3 years||Pass in 10+2|
|MA/MCom||2 years||Graduation degree|
University of Mysore 2024 Exam Pattern
The University will released the syllabus and pattern of the exam to all candidates who are involved in the University exam preparation. Through both pattern and syllabus, they may assess the topics asked in the exam.
How to Prepare for University of Mysore 2024
Below we have provided the tips and guidelines for the preparation of University of Mysore 2024:
- It is suggested to the applicants to practice previous exam papers in full measure in a little length of time. This will upsurge your speed in addition to advancing the skills.
- Revision is very essential consequently endeavor to finish your before 2 days of the examination. Allocate your last 2 or 3 days only for review, it will positively be an aid in gaining good marks.
- All through the exam preparation it is must retain confidence and avoid pressure as it will impinge on understanding and learning skills.
University of Mysore 2024 Admit Card:
University of Mysore Admission 2024 Admit Card will be Released soon for Ph.D. Courses. Mysore University declares the admit card for many UG and PG examinations through online and candidates may download it from the official university website.
The admit card consist of personal details of the candidates which are the candidate’s name, entry number, roll number, examination time, venue and date, etc. Applicants can download the admit card by subsequent steps:
Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official Mysore University website i.e. “www.uni-Mysore.ac.in” or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Now, direct to the “Admit Card” available on the home page of the website.
- Applicants will be forwarded to the page where they will be demanded to key in details viz. date of birth, roll number, etc.
- After acquiescing the details, the admit card will be exhibited on the computer screen
- Applicants had a better download the admit card and take its hard copy.
- They must carry the hard copy of the admit card at the time of examination.
University of Mysore 2024 Result:
Candidates can check their semester result released by the university through the official website. They are suggested to take the copy of their results for further usage.
Students should log on to the official website for the latest updates regarding admissions, results, etc. Candidates can get possession of the copy of the result by following the below-mentioned steps:
Steps to Download the Result
- Students should log on the official page or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- After that candidates must click the “Exam Result” link accessible on top of the page
- Then, they will be sent to the results gateway of Mysore University. A list of all the modern results distributed by the university will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates must click on the willing course and semester link to ensure further.
- Following, candidates will be required to submit their Registration Number, Degree and Year. Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be shown, and applicants can download it for upcoming reference.
- Candidates are also recommended to keep the copy results.
University of Mysore 2024 Admission/ Counselling
As quantified in the University of Mysore Admission notification, Admission will be settled to the candidates based on the merit list equipped by the university.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
University of Mysore merit list will be equipped in light of 50% of the collective marks scored in the applicable subjects in the qualifying degree examination and 50% of marks found in the entrance examination.