UKSEE 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2022 through online mode only. Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state level entrance exam held by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The examination will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in the various courses like B. Pharma, M. Pharma., M. Tech, MCA and MBA etc.
Qualified applicants of the examination will get admission in various Government and Private college across the Uttarakhand State. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the UKSEE Admission 2022.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative UKSEE exam dates for the Examination:
|Released of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 exam date||4th week of June 2022|
|Answer key released||4th week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Begin of counselling||3rd week of July 2022|
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the UKSEE 2022 Application form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants can submit their application form from the 1st week of May 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully with authentic details only, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be allowed after that date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be in last week of May 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the UKSEE 2022 Application Fee:
|For general and OBC applicants||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category applicants||Rs. 750|
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete UKSEE eligibility criteria for applicants to be eligible for the examination:
For B.Tech (LE) Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be a diploma certificate holder in Engineering or B.Sc. degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% Marks (40% Marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination can also apply for the admission.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must secure at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved category applicants) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants should have mathematics as one of their subjects in 10+2 level.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Applicants must obtain 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category) of marks in their qualifying degree.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete UKSEE examination pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be held through both online and offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be both English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions.
UKSEE Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every courses. The syllabus of technical UG courses will consist of questions from PCM /PCB of the 11th and 12th classes, whereas the syllabus for PG courses will consist of questions from the relevant UG courses.
The complete UKSEE syllabus of UG courses can be checked by login into the official website of authority through online mode.
Below we have provided the tips and tricks for better UKSEE preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Regularly solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the proper notes and revise them time to time.
UKSEE Admit Card 2022:
The Admit Card will be released by the official authority for every registered applicants individually. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode only.
The UKSEE Admit Card 2022 will consist of important details with some key instructions regarding the date of examination. applicants must bring their admit card on the date of examination as no applicants will be allowed to patriciate in the examination without admit card.
UKSEE Answer Key 2022:
The Answer key will be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Official authority will release the answer key for every candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their answer key from the 4th week of June 2022 through the website of authority.
The UKSEE Answer Key 2022 will consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance exam. applicants will be able to predict their result through the answer key.
UKSEE Result 2022:
UKSEE result 2022 will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 2nd week of July 2022.
The result will not be sent to any applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by login into the website of authority.
UKSEE Cut Off 2022:
Cut off marks will be released by the university after few days from the declaration of result. Official authority will release the category wise cut off marks for shortlisting the applicants for the counselling procedure.
Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure. UKSEE cut off marks will be made available to every candidate through the website of official authority.
UKSEE Counselling 2022:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the university for every selected candidate through the cut off marks. Official authority will held the counselling procedure through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 3rd week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and Reporting. Applicants will have to complete all their rounds within given time period for admission.
Applicants will also have to bring the following documents at the time of reporting for verification:
- UKSEE 2022 admit card
- UKSEE 2022 result
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate