AIMA UGAT 2022 Admit Card for PBT Course has been available on 20th June 2022. Exam Dates has been released. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is national level entrance examination organized by the All Indian Management Association (AIMA). The Exam is organized to offer admission in various undergraduate courses of Management, Science, Commerce, IT etc.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various offered courses including Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BBM, BHM, B.COM (E-Com), B.Sc. (IT), Bachelor of Foreign Trade etc. Applicants can undergo this text for details concerning AIMA UGAT 2022 test date, syllabus, test pattern, application form, preparation tips, etc.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Notification: Admit Card Released
AIMA UGAT 2022 Admit Card has been Released on 20th June 2022 for PBT Course. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Examination will be held on 25th June 2022 for PBT Course. Check below for more details.
UGAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete exam dates for UGAT Examination 2022:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Availability of the online application form||5th January 2022|
|Submission of the online application form||17th June 2022|
|Submission of the application fee||17th June 2022|
|Date of availability of the UGAT 2022 Admit Cards||20th June 2022|
|Date of UGAT 2022 entrance exam||25th June 2022|
|Date of releasing of the answer key||June 2022|
|Date of announcement of the results||July 2022|
|Date of commencement of the counseling session||July 2022|
UGAT Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the important details with instruction regarding UGAT 2022:
- The Application process will be regulated through both online as well as offline mode.
- Registration process for UGAT 2022 has begin from 23rd December 2021.
- Applicants will have to fill some required details in the application form and the details mandatory to be filled will be marked with star (*).
- Details filled by the applicants should be correct and authentic, any error will cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as there is no scope of correction facility later by the authority.
- The application form should be submitted till 17th June 2022, as authority will not allow any application form after that date.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application from fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for online transaction of application fee.
- For offline mode, Applicants can either pay the application form through Demand Draft or can purchase the OMR Application form.
- Application form fee for every candidate will be Rs.750/-.
UGAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria, so applicants need to fulfill to be eligible for UGAT 2022:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants should have all the mandatory subjects as per the program they will apply for.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the UGAT 2022.
UGAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for UGAT 2022:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held through paper based mode.
- Language: Question paper will be in Hindi and English languages.
- Time Duration: There will be three hours for BHM courses and two hours duration will be provided for other courses.
- Type of Questions: Question Paper will contain Objective Type Questions Only.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions for BHM question paper and 130 questions in other courses.
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for both courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Courses|
|English language||40||For IMBA, BBA, BCA etc.|
|Numerical and data analysis||30|
|Reasoning and intelligence||30|
|Scientific aptitude||25||For BHM|
UGAT Syllabus 2022:
The UGAT syllabus will be differ on the basis of program applicants will apply for. The syllabus of IMBA, BBA, BCA etc. will be consist topics from English language, Numerical and data analysis, Reasoning and intelligence and General knowledge field.
The syllabus for BHM programs will be bit different from others as two new topics Scientific aptitude and Service aptitude will be added in the syllabus respectively. The complete syllabus of UGAT 2022 will be released through the UGAT 2022 Information bulletin.
Recommended Books for AIMA UGAT 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming AIMA UGAT 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
UGAT Admit Card 2022:
The UGAT Admit card will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Applicants will be able to download the admit card from 2nd week of June 2022 by login into the candidate’s dashboard.
The admit card will be released for every successfully registered candidate through online mode. UGAT Admit card will be the important document to be carried out for the day of examination as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their individual admit card.
UGAT Result 2022:
The UGAT result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. The UGAT 2022 result will be released till last week of June 2022. applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
For the ease of applicants, we will also provide the direct link to access the result of every individual candidate in our articles. Applicants will be able to access the link after the declaration of result.
Applicants are suggested to keep the result safe till the completion of admission procedure as result can be required at the time of counselling procedure.
UGAT Counselling 2022:
Counselling will be the last step for admission in participating institutions. There won’t be any centralize counselling for participating institution. Applicants will have to participate in the counselling procedure of every individual participating institution.
Counselling procedure of every participation MI’s could be different, so applicants are advised to visit the website of every participating institution individually for information about their counselling process.
Applicants must also check the eligibility criteria of participating institution as eligibility criteria can be different from the UGAT 2022 Eligibility criteria.
Applicants will have to carry following required document at the time of counselling:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- AIMA UGAT 2022 score card
- UGAT 2022 application form
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips applicants should go through for better preparation:
- Make a proper time schedule for study.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.