UGAT 2022 Application Form will be released by 3rd week of January 2022. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is national level entrance examination organized by the All Indian Management Association (AIMA). The Exam is organized to offer admission in various undergraduate courses of Management, Science, Commerce, IT etc. Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various offered courses including Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BBM, BHM, B.COM (E-Com), B.Sc. (IT), Bachelor of Foreign Trade etc.
Applicants will undergo this text for details concerning AIMA UGAT 2022 test date, syllabus, test pattern, application form, preparation tips, etc.
UGAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete exam dates for UGAT Examination 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Start of Registration Process||3rd week of January 2022|
|Final date of submission||2nd week of June 2022|
|Final date for purchase application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Final date for receipt of printout of registration form at AIMA||2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of June 2022|
|UGAT 2022 exam date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of the result||Last week of June 2022|
|Counselling starts from||July 2022|
UGAT Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the important details with instruction regarding UGAT 2022:
- The Application process will be regulated through both online as well as offline mode.
- Registration process for UGAT 2022 will be begin from 3rd week of January 2022.
- Applicants will have to fill some required details in the application form and the details mandatory to be filled will be marked with Asterisk (*).
- Details filled by the applicants should be correct and authentic, any error will cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as there is no scope of correction facility later by the authority.
- The application form should be submitted till 2nd week of June 2022, as authority will not allow any application form after that date.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application from fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for online transaction of application fee.
- For offline mode, Applicants can either pay the application form through Demand Draft or can purchase the OMR Application form.
- Application form fee for every candidate will be Rs.750/-.
UGAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria, so applicants need to fulfill to be eligible for UGAT 2022:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants should have all the mandatory subjects as per the program they will apply for.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the UGAT 2022.
UGAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for UGAT 2022:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held through paper based mode.
- Language: Question paper will be in Hindi and English languages.
- Time Duration: There will be three hours for BHM courses and two hours duration will be provided for other courses.
- Type of Questions: Question Paper will contain Objective Type Questions Only.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions for BHM question paper and 130 questions in other courses.
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for both courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Courses|
|English language||40||For IMBA, BBA, BCA etc.|
|Numerical and data analysis||30|
|Reasoning and intelligence||30|
|Scientific aptitude||25||For BHM|
UGAT Syllabus 2022:
The UGAT syllabus will be differ on the basis of program applicants will apply for. The syllabus of IMBA, BBA, BCA etc. will be consist topics from English language, Numerical and data analysis, Reasoning and intelligence and General knowledge field.
The syllabus for BHM programs will be bit different from others as two new topics Scientific aptitude and Service aptitude will be added in the syllabus respectively. The complete syllabus of UGAT 2022 will be released through the UGAT 2022 Information bulletin.
UGAT Admit Card 2022:
The UGAT Admit card will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Applicants will be able to download the admit card from 2nd week of June 2022 by login into the candidate’s dashboard.
The admit card will be released for every successfully registered candidate through online mode. UGAT Admit card will be the important document to be carried out for the day of examination as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their individual admit card.
UGAT Result 2022:
The UGAT result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. The UGAT 2022 result will be released till last week of June 2022. applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
For the ease of applicants, we will also provide the direct link to access the result of every individual candidate in our articles. Applicants will be able to access the link after the declaration of result.
Applicants are suggested to keep the result safe till the completion of admission procedure as result can be required at the time of counselling procedure.
UGAT Counselling 2022:
Counselling will be the last step for admission in participating institutions. There won’t be any centralize counselling for participating institution. Applicants will have to participate in the counselling procedure of every individual participating institution.
Counselling procedure of every participation MI’s could be different, so applicants are advised to visit the website of every participating institution individually for information about their counselling process.
Applicants must also check the eligibility criteria of participating institution as eligibility criteria can be different from the UGAT 2022 Eligibility criteria.
Applicants will have to carry following required document at the time of counselling:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- AIMA UGAT 2022 score card
- UGAT 2022 application form
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips applicants should go through for better preparation:
- Make a proper time schedule for study.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.