UCEED 2024 Application Form has been released from 3rd October 2023. Syllabus & Exam Pattern have been revised with effect from this year onwards. UCEED is known as the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level entrance exam held jointly by IITs and IISc in the rotational shift. The exam will be held for those candidates willing to get admission in B.Des program of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Through this exam candidates can also apply for other UCEED score accepting institutes. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information that candidates need to know about UCEED 2024 Admission.
UCEED 2024 Notifications – Application Form Released
UCEED 2024 Application Form has been released from 3rd October 2023. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
UCEED 2024 Syllabus & Pattern has been revised. Click here for revised syllabus & pattern.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
UCEED 2024 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for UCEED 2024 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online registration begins||Released|
|Last date to register||1st week of November 2023|
|Last date of registration with late fee||3rd week of November 2023|
|Publication of admit card||2nd week of January 2024|
|Last date of rectification in admit card||3rd week of January 2024|
|UCEED 2024 exam date||3rd-4th week of January 2024|
|Draft answer key releases||4th week of January 2024|
|Uploading comments related to draft answer key||Till 4th week of January 2024|
|Final answer key releases||Last week of January 2024|
|Cut off announcement (Part A)||2nd week of February 2024|
|Declaration of results||2nd week of March 2024|
|Downloading of scorecard||2nd week of March to 2nd week of June 2024|
|Application starts for B.Des course||2nd -3rd week of March 2024|
UCEED Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete information with some key instruction for UCEED Application Form 2024:
- The Application Form will be released by the exam organizing authority through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form by September 2023.
- Applicants must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
- The Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Applicants shall submit the application form before October 2023 (Without late fee) or before 17th October 2023 (with Rs.500/- or 50$ as late fee).
- No candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after the completion of registration process.
The Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use online payment gateways including Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-Banking etc. for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the UCEED 2024 Application form fee:
For Exam Centers in India:
|Indian nationals/OCI/PIO candidates||For ST/SC/PWD/Female candidates||Rs.1750/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.3500/-|
|Foreign Nationals||Students from SAARC countries||USD $350|
|Students from non-SAARC countries||USD $450|
For Exam Centers in Dubai:
|Indian nationals/OCI/PIO candidates||All Indian Nationals||USD $350|
|Foreign Nationals||Students from SAARC countries||USD $350|
|Students from non-SAARC countries||US$450|
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the compete UCEED 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1997. 5 years reservation will be provided to the SC/ST candidates.
- Attempts Limit: Applicants can apply for maximum of two consecutive year.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicants should have passed 10+2 from any recognized institutions to be eligible for the UCEED 2024.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 10+2 in 2024 can also apply for the UCEED.
(Note* Applicants appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination in 2020 or earlier are NOT eligible.)
UCEED Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the UCEED 2024:
- Question Paper: There will be one Question Paper with 3 hours duration.
- Marks: The question paper will contain total 300 Marks.
- Parts: Question Paper will be divided into two parts as Part-A and Part-B respectively.
- Mode of Examination: The Part-A shall be held in Computer Based mode and Part-B will be organized in Pen-paper mode.
Below we have provided the complete UCEED 2024 Exam pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||S.No. of Question||Positive Marking||Negative Marking||Total Marks|
|Total (Part A & Part B combined): 300 marks|
UCEED Syllabus 2024:
The UCEED question paper will consist of the questions from 2 parts. Part-A will contain topic from the Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity and Design thinking and problem solving.
Part-B will be the Drawing sections which will be based on the, Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective and shading.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
UCEED Admit Card 2024:
The Official Authority will release the UCEED admit card 2024 for every registered candidate through online mode. Applicants can check their admit card by 8th January 2024 by login into the website of authority.
Applicants are suggested to report to the authority in case of any discrepancies in admit card. The last date for correction in the discrepancies in admit card will be 14th January 2024.
Applicants will have to bring their admit card in the examination centre along with registered ID Proof.
UCEED Answer Key 2024:
Answer key of UCEED 2024 will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants can check the Answer key by 25th January 2024 through online mode.
The Official Authority will also provide the objection facility to the candidates after the release of provisional answer key. Candidates will be able to challenge the answer key within given period of time. Authority will release the final answer key after the complete of objection period.
UCEED Result 2024:
The Official Authority will declare the UCEED Result 2024 for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Applicants can check their result by 10th March 2024 by login into the candidate’s dashboard.
The result will not be sent by the authority to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it by themselves through the website of exam conducting authority.
UCEED Scorecard 2024:
The Scorecard of UCEED 2024 will also be released by the official authority along with the UCEED Result. Applicants will have to enter their registered Email Id and Password to check their score card.
The score card will contain the performance of candidates in the entrance examination. Applicants should keep their score card safe till the completion of Admission procedure scorecard can be required at the time of document verification.
UCEED Cut Off 2024:
The cut off is a minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for further admission procedure. The cut off marks will be released by the official authority on the basis of various factors including No. of candidates appeared in the examination, total no. of qualified candidates, average marks scored by the candidates etc.
The cut off marks will also be released on the basis of seat matrix in the participating institutions. Following are the previous year seat matrix for B. Des programs of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
UCEED Merit List 2024:
Merit list will be release by the official authority for every successfully qualified applicants of UCEED 2024 Examination. The official authority will release the merit list through online mode only.
The merit list be released on the basis of cut off marks released by the authority. The merit list will contain the rank of candidates for the UCEED 2024 counselling procedure.
Below we have provided the cut off marks for various categories to be in the rank list:
|Category Rank List||Minimum Marks in Percentages||Minimum total Marks|
|Common rank List||10%||100|
UCEED Admission 2024:
The UCEED offical authority will also organized the Joint Seat Allocation Process admission in B.Des program of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIITDM Jabalpur. Applicants will have to fill the application form by paying the prescribe amount for participating in the admission/Counselling procedure.
The Application form for Joint Seat Allocation Process will be started from 14th to 31st March 2024. Candidates will have to submit their preference of institute with all require document in digital form before 31st March 2024.
On the basis of candidates score and rank in the merit list, official authority will allocate the seat in their preferred institution. Applicants will have to report in their allotted center within given period of time to confirm their seats.
UCEED Preparation Tips 2024:
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for UCEED 2024 Examination:
- Applicants must must check complete syllabus and exam pattern before starting their preparation.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and other activities.
- Applicants should participate in the mock test.
- Solving the previous year question papers and sample papers for better understanding of examination.
- Use the preparation special books for preparation of examination.