TS PolyCET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 4th June 2022. The Exam will be held on 30th June 2022. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is a state level entrance exam held by the state board of technical education and training (SBTET), Hyderabad. The exam will be held for the Applicants willing to get admission in various Diploma courses offered in the field Engineering, Pharmacy etc.
Qualified applicants from the exam will get admission in various Govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the TS PolyCET 2022 exam updates.
TS PolyCET 2022 Notification – Application Form Released
TS PolyCET 2022 Online Application Form can be filled till 4th June 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
TS Polycet 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be conducted on 30th June 2022. Check Exam Dates Below.
TS Polycet 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative TS PolyCET Exam Dates 2022:
|Registration Start Date||10th May 2022|
|Registration Last Date without Late Fee||June 4, 2022|
|The last date to register with a late fee of Rs. 100||June 5, 2022|
|Hall Ticket Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||June 30, 2022|
|Answer Key||First week of July 2022|
|Results||Within 12 days of the exam|
TS Polycet 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the TS PolyCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants through online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to submit their application form by June 4, 2022.
- Applicants must fill their application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Multiple application form of same candidate will not be accepted, in such case the application form will be rejected.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instruction on it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the June 4, 2022 as official authority will charge the fine for late submission.
- Every candidate must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use prescribed gateways for the submission of application form.
- The Application Fee for unreserved Applicants will be 400/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Applicants.
TS Polycet Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete TS PolyCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
TS Polycet 2022 Exam pattern:
Below we have provided the complete TS PolyCET Exam pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The TS PolyCET examination 2022 will be held through offline mode.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be in either English or Telegu language.
- Duration of Exam: Total 2 hour and 30 minutes will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- No. & Type of Questions: The question paper will be consist of total 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking for negative response.
TS Polycet 2022 Syllabus:
Below we have provided the syllabus for the examination:
Chemical bonding, heat, Structure of atom, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, electricity, reflection of light, acid bases and salts, carbon and its compound, refractions of light and plane surface, refraction of lights and curve surface, human eyes and colorful world.
Surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, states of matter, chemical thermodynamics, basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester.
Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modelling.
TS Polycet 2022 Admit Card:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Only successfully registered applicants for the examination will be allowed to download their admit card. Official authority will release the admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022.
TS PolyCET admit card will be made available through online mode only. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
TS Polycet 2022 Answer Key:
The answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Official authority will release the answer key after few days from the completion of examination in pdf format.
TS PolyCET Answer key will be released with the objection facility. Applicants will be raise their objection in the answer key within given period of time. No, Request for change the answer to question will be accepted after the completion of objection facility.
TS PolyCET 2022 Result:
The result will be released by the official authority after 10 days from the completion of entrance examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode.
TS PolyCET Result 2022 will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. Authority will not send any hardcopy of result to any Applicants individually. Applicants will have to download the result for future references.
TS PolyCET 2022 Cut-off:
The cut off will be the minimum marks set by the official authority for every candidate. Official authority will release the cut off marks for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
TS PolyCET cut off marks will be released through online mode. Applicants will be able to access the complete cut off marks from the website of authority.
TS PolyCET 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority in the month of July 2022 through online mode. Only selected applicants from the examination will be allowed to participate in the examination. Applicants will have to register themselves for participating in the counselling procedure.
TS PolyCET Counselling procedure will be held in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Once the seat will be allotted to the candidate, then he/she will have to complete remaining formalities within given period of time for confirming their admission. If any candidate didn’t manage to complete remaining formalities, then his/her seats will be provided to another candidate.
TS Polycet 2022 Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for TS PolyCET 2022 Preparation:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Regularly solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare from the related exam specialist books.
TS Polycet Contact Number/Helpline Number:
State board of technical education and training (SBTET)
S.V Bhavan, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad 500028 : Telangana State.
Phone No: 040 – 23222192
EMail ID: [email protected]