TNNLS 2024 Law Admission will be done on the basis of the CLAT Exam. TNNLS is known as the Tamil Nadu National Law School, and was held in the year 2013 to provide quality legal education through Tamil Nadu National Law School Act, 2012. TNNLS is a residential university that offers Undergraduate integrated programs such as BA.LLB and B.Com LLB to the candidates on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
Candidates can fill the application form of their willing law course if they will be qualified in the CLAT examination conducted on a national level for law courses admission. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Tamil Nadu National Law School 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
TNNLS 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
TNNLS Application Form 2024:
The TNNLS Application Form will be released through online mode on the official website of Tamil Nadu National Law School and candidates who are interested and eligible to get admission in BA.LLB and B.Com LLB course in Tamil Nadu National Law School, can apply by filling the application form through online mode. Applicants can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Candidates must go on the official website of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- The applicants should have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their registration details.
- Applicants should have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details such as personal information and academic details.
- Applicants have to select their willing course on the webpage of Tamil Nadu National Law School.
- Applicants have to make the payment of the application fee of Rs.4000 for unreserved categories and Rs.3500 for reserved categories through online mode by using Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
TNNLS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the TNNLS Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- The applicants must be qualified in 10+2 /CBSE/other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto with not less than 45% of marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) for admission in undergraduate law courses.
- Candidates should be qualified in three/five years B.L. or LL.B. or B.L. (Hons.) or LL.B. (Hons.) or it’s equivalent thereto with not less than 55% in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) for admission in LLM course.
- For admission in Ph.D course in law, applicants must be qualified in a master’s degree in a relevant field with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST students).
Below in this table we have provided the TNNLS law courses with the duration for the candidates to refer:
|BA LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.Com LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
TNNLS Result 2024:
The TNNLS Result will released through online mode on the official website of Tamil Nadu National Law School and those applicants have given the examination, they can check their results by online mode. On the basis of cutoffs, as a result, applicants will call out for group discussions and personal interviews.
TNNLS Cut off:
Cut off marks is the minimum qualifying criteria, which must be obtained by the candidates to be able to get admission to Tamil Nadu National Law School for admission in law courses. The cut-off would be category-specific and released separately for the 5 years integrated and one-year LLM programs.
TNNLS Reservation Criteria:
There is seat reservation for two programs are 110 seats, 55 seats each. The distribution of seats is as follows:
|Category||Percentage %||No of Seats|
|A resident of Tamil Nadu|
TNNLS Admission Procedure
Willing and eligible candidates can fill the application form of law courses through online mode by visiting on the official website of Tamil Nadu National Law School. On the basis of marks scored in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), applicants will be selected in the merit list to attend the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
The admission offer letter will be provided to the candidates and they will get admission to the program and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format on the provided schedule.
TNNLS Fee structure:
Below in this table we have provided the fee structure of various law courses at Tamil Nadu National Law School for the candidates to refer.
|COURSE FEE AND OTHER CHARGES|
|Tuition Fee||1,00,000/- p.a|
|Student Welfare Fund||1,000/- p.a|
|Examination Fee||2,000/- p.a|
|Library Fee||5,000/- p.a|
|SBC, Moot Court, Seminars and Other Co-curricular Activities Fund||3,000/- p.a|
|Room Rent||12,000/- p.a|
|Mess charges||30,000/- p.a|
|Internet Charges||5,000/- p.a|
|Electricity Charges||12,000/- p.a|
|Generator Diesel Charges||5,000/- p.a|
|Water Charges||12,000/- p.a|
|Security Charges||3,000/- p.a|
|Sports and Games facilities Charges||3,000/- p.a|
|ONE TIME PAYMENTS|
|Campus Development Fund Fee||5,000/- p.a|
|Admission Fee||5,000/- p.a|
|TOTAL AMOUNT FOR THE FIRST YEAR COURSE||2,23,000/-|
|For SC/ST TOTAL AMOUNT FOR THE FIRST YEAR COURSE||2,17,000/-|