TNEA 2022 Application Form will release by the month of April 2022. Anna University helds TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) every year in the state. Through TNEA, Applicants get admission into UG Engineering courses of B.Tech and B.E. Admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s 12th level marks. The qualified Applicants will be selected in the rank list. Students who will be successfully selected will be eligible for admission into various institutions/ colleges situated in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Below in this content, we have provided complete detailed information regarding the TNEA 2022 application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
TNEA 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete TNEA dates for the 2022 admission session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|TNEA 2022 Notification released||April 2022|
|Application Form released||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||1st week of June 2022|
|Random numbers allotment||3rd week of June 2022|
|Release of rank list/ merit list||4th week of June 2022|
|Counselling begins from||3rd week of July 2022|
TNEA Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the TNEA 2022 application form:
- TNEA 2022 application form will be released by the 1st week of May 2022.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form through online mode.
- Students will follow various application process – Online registration, filling of application details, uploading of images, payment of application fee, printing of form.
- Complete application form must be filled correctly as no correction will be allowed after the submission of form.
- Last date to submit the application form will be till 1st week of June 2022.
- After completion of application students are required to submit their application along with some necessary documents at the below mentioned address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions,
Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
Below we have provided the necessary documents to be submitted:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Pass Certificates
- 12th Class Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Permanent community certificate
- Nativity certificate (If applicable)
- Relevant documents showing proof of Army personnel
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate, etc.
- Applicants can pay application fee by online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking method.
- For General Applicants the fee is Rs.500 and for reserved Applicants fee is Rs.250.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the TNEA Eligibility criteria details to check before filling the application form:
- Applicants of Tamil Nadu who have passed 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th standard from the schools located in the Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply and need not show any nativity certificate.
- Applicants who have passed their 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th standard or its equivalent exam from schools situated outside of Tamil Nadu state can also apply but have to show original nativity certificate only in electronic form/ digitally signed e-certificate.
- Children of Central Govt. / PSUs Employees/ All India Tamil Nadu cadre officers are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee studied in Tamil Nadu state will be considered under open competition. Such Applicants must produce their –
- Identification certificate issued by Head Quarters Tahsildar.
- Original passport, visa, letter registered with police station (only for those not registered in the refugee camp).
- For Applicants applying for marine engineering, they must have attained age of 25 years to be eligible.
- Applying Applicants must have passed 12th/ HSC or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have passed his /her HSC level with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Students in Intermediate level must have passed with minimum of 50% marks for general Applicants; 45% marks for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ ST/ MBC/ DNC/ SCA Applicants.
- Students applying for marine engineering, must have passed 12th level with PCME subjects securing 60% marks in PCM and 50% marks in English.
TNEA Cut Off 2022:
Applicants will be able to check TNEA Cut off details online through the official website. It will be released for various categories after the completion of registration process. The cut off will be released by Anna University separately for various courses.
Applicants can check cut off in the month of June 2022. The official authority will prepare the cut off marks depending upon various factors like – number of applied Applicants, previous year cut off marks, availability of seats, etc.
TNEA Rank List 2022:
TNEA Rank List will be available by online mode on the official website after the few days after the allotment of random numbers to the Applicants. The random numbers will be provided to the Applicants in 3rd week of June 2022.
After random allotment of numbers to the Applicants, merit/ rank list will be available in 4th week of June 2022. The students in the rank list will be selected based on their performance/ marks attained in their 12th level.
TNEA Counselling 2022:
The counselling process of TNEA 2022 will be held in 3rd week of July 2022. Only the Applicants who will be successfully selected in the rank list of TNEA can participate in counselling. Complete schedule and procedure details will be made available on the official website.
TNEA Counselling will be held in various rounds through online mode. Students will have to make choices of colleges according to which they will be allotted seats. Also Applicants will have to pay their counselling fee and submit their documents to confirmation of their seats.
TNEA Admission 2022:
Admissions through TNEA will be finally provided to the Applicants who will complete the discussed admission procedure. Applicants will be able to confirm their admissions into the provided colleges once they report at the allotted institutions and submit their complete documents/ certificates.