TNAU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Master & Doctoral Courses. TNAU is known as the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University is an agricultural university that provides UG, PG, and Research courses in its educational element to candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. TNAU provides admission to B.Tech., B.Sc., M.Tech., M.Sc., MBA, and Ph.D. programs.
The Tamil Nadu Agriculture University will be providing the admission to the students of Tamil Nadu and Other states. Anyone from all over India is eligible to take admission in Tamil Nadu as per the need and also the candidate must have to satisfy the Eligibility criteria of the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University.
Its different campuses are located at Coimbatore, Trichy, Madurai, Mettupalayam, and Periyakulam. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
TNAU Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
TNAU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Master & Doctoral Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Courses Offered by TNAU:
- UG courses in 13 disciplines.
- Masters program in 39 disciplines.
- Regular Ph.D. in 26 disciplines.
- Integrated Ph.D. in 4 disciplines.
- External Ph.D. by research in 26 disciplines.
TNAU 2024 Overview:
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu Agriculture University|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG & Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline Number||0422 661 1200|
|Address||TNAU – RI Block, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, PN Pudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641003|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
TNAU 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of TNAU 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
For Master & Doctoral Courses
|Events||Masters Courses||Doctoral Courses|
|Releasing of Notification||August 2024||August 2024|
|Released of Application Form,||August 2024||August 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||September 2024||December 2024|
|Notification for Online Entrance Test||October 2024||December 2024|
|Online Entrance Examination||October 2024||December 2024|
|Finalization of Selection List||October 2024||December 2024|
|Notification of Selection List||November 2024||December 2024|
|Admission and Payment of Fees||November 2024||December 2024|
|Registration of the Monsoon Semester||November 2024||January 2024|
For UG Courses
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||3rd week of June 2024|
|Correction of Application form||3rd week of June 2024|
|Document Verification for Special Reservations||2nd week of June 2024|
|Rank List||4th week of June 2024|
|First Phase: Certificate Verification||4th week of July 2024|
|First Sliding: Seat Allotment||4th week of July 2024|
|First Sliding: Certificate Verification||1st week of August 2024|
|Second Sliding: Seat Allotment||1st week of August 2024|
|NRI / Industrial Sponsorship Quota Counseling||1st week of August 2024|
|Second Sliding: Certificate Verification||2nd week of August 2024|
|Second Phase of Online Counseling (If needed)||2nd week of August 2024|
|Third Sliding: Seat Allotment||3rd week of August 2024|
|Third Sliding: Certificate Verification||3rd week of August 2024|
|Opening of College||3rd week of August 2024|
|Closure of Admission||4th week of August 2024|
TNAU 2024 Application Form:
TNAU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Masters & Doctoral Courses. Qualified and eligible candidates, who satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, may apply for the admission.
Steps To Apply
- At the start, the candidates are supposed to register themselves with a username and passport by creating an application account.
- After generating this account, candidates must fill carefully in all their details on the system-made application form and take a print of it.
- At that time applicants will have got to give their Application fee through the Challan slip to the advantage of TNAU- Power Jyoti Account owed at any SBI branch.
After the positive payment of the fee, candidates are intended for extending a hard copy of their application form accompanied by a Challan copy, and photocopies of other vital brochures all for the form to the next address:
The Dean (Agriculture) & Chairman of Admissions,
Agricultural College and Research Institute,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore- 641 003
TNAU 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the TNAU Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Programmes/ Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|UG Programmes: B.Sc (Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Home Science, Sericulture) / B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Biotechnology, Horticulture, Energy & Environmental Engineering, Bioinformatics, Agricultural Information Technology) / B.S. in Agribusiness Management||Candidates must have cleared their Intermediate Examination from CBSE or equivalent board of education with Science stream.|
|Master’s Programme: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Microbiology, Agronomy, Crop Physiology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Plant Nematology, Plant Pathology, Seed Science and Technology, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Master of Business Administration||Applicants must have their Graduation degree of 4 yrs in any of the State Agricultural Universities / Colleges affiliated to State Agricultural Universities.|
|Regular Doctoral program: Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Microbiology, Agronomy, Crop Physiology, Plant breeding and genetics, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences, Horticulture, Forestry [Ph.D.], Food science and nutrition||Applicants must have their Post Graduation degree of 4 yrs in any of the State Agricultural Universities / Colleges affiliated to State Agricultural Universities.|
|Integrated Doctoral program||Applicants must have their Graduation degree of 4 yrs in any of the State Agricultural Universities / Colleges affiliated to State Agricultural Universities with not less than an OGPA of 8.5 / 10.0 or equivalent.|
|External Doctoral program||Applicants must have a Graduation degree of 4 yrs and a PG Degree of 2 yrs in any of the State Agricultural Universities / Colleges affiliated to State Agricultural Universities and experience of at least 2 yrs.|
TNAU 2024 Exam Pattern
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University will released the exam syllabus and pattern through online mode, so applicants must download them and use them for the best preparation.
How to prepare for TNAU 2024:
Below we have provided the tips and guidelines for the preparation of TNAU 2024:
- Get old exam papers from the subject and familiarise yourself with the design and layout.
- Take your daily quantity of inspiration in the morning and then start your day.
- Do not study at a place where you sleep, eat, and do all other tasks. You must not sleep above you revise.
- When going through previous years, be easygoing. Do not just examine a question and perceive its answer. Allow your mind to work albeit it takes some time at first. This will develop problem-solving skills.
TNAU 2024 Admit Card:
Admit Cards will be released through online mode on its official website. Applicants can download the admit card by entering their enrollment Id. Applicants must carry a copy of their to admit card to the examination center, not carrying it, will not be acceptable.
Applicants should consider that the admit card is a significant document and must be kept securely until admission.
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- Visit the official site of the university or go for the direct link provided above.
- Provide the Application number and Password shown in the image.
- Open the download the admit card.
- Take copy of the admit card
- Produce it at the time of admission.
TNAU 2024 Result:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University result consist of marks acquired by the applicant in the written examination.
Applicants are provided admission on owing to result. Applicants who appeared in the examination can download the result by giving the details such as registration number and date of birth.
Supposing, they are not able to produce the result on the day of counseling then they will not get admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Steps to Download the Result:
- Visit the official site of the university or go for the direct link provided above.
- Look for the link Results at the official site.
- Provide necessary information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Click on the submit button.
- Applicants must save a copy of the result for later use.
TNAU 2024 Admission/ Counselling:
After the announcement of the results of the entrance exam, the university manages a counseling process and the qualified applicants are suggested for the allocation of seats.
The counseling process for UG programs will be conducted at TNAU, Coimbatore campus only. Counseling for NRI applicants is organized distinctly by the university.
Deserving applicants have been bestowed scholarships in some of the specializations under the Ph.D. program proffered by the university.