TANCET 2022 Allotment (Tentative) has been released for MBA/ MCA through login. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is state level entrance examination held by the Anna University. The Examination will be held for the Applicants seeking admission in the various master’s level programme like MCA, MBA etc.
Qualified Applicants of this examination will get admission in various govt. and private colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the TANCET 2022 exam.
TANCET 2022 Notification: Allotment Out (MBA)
TANCET 2022 Allotment (Tentative) has been released for MBA through login. Click here to view allotment.
TANCET 2022 Choice Filling & Payment has been started on 6th September 2022 for MBA. Click here to fill choices.
TANCA 2022 Online Registration has been started now. Click Here to Register.
TANCET 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for the TANCET 2022 Examination:
|Important events||Dates (Announced)|
|Releasing Date of Application Form||3rd July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd August 2022|
|Counseling Rank List||September 2022|
|Admission through GATE||Admission through TANCET|
|Publication of Rank||November 2022||November 2022|
|Grievance Redressal||November 2022||November 2022|
|Payment of Initial Deposit||December 2022||December 2022|
|Choice Filling and Locking of Choices||December 2022||December 2022|
|Publication of Tentative Allotment||December 2022||December 2022|
|Confirmation of Tentative Allotment||December 2022||December 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Allotment||December 2022||December 2022|
TANCET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete detailed information with some instructions regarding the TANCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- TANCET 2022 application form will be released on 30th March 2022.
The last date of online application fee is predicted until 23rd April 2022.
- The Application form submission process will be consisting of various steps like Registration, Personal Details, Document upload and Payment.
- Applicants will have to complete all the steps as per the given instruction.
- The Application Form submission process will be regulated for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every candidates:
Belonging to Tamilnadu
|For One Programme (M.B.A or M.C.A or M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan)||Rs.400/-||Rs.800/-|
TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete TANCET eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The applicants who are willing to apply for the admission process must be a citizen of India
- Domicile: The applicants must be local or permanent residents of Tamil Nadu state.
- Appearing applicants: The candidates who are currently studying in their final semester are eligible to apply for the admission
- Exemption: The candidates who hold a valid scorecard of the GATE entrance exam are exempted from appearing for the TANCET 2022.
- Educational qualification: The applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution or University.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates who belong to the General category must have secured a minimum of 50 % marks and that of the reserved category must have scored at least 45 % marks in the qualifying exam.
TANCET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the Exam pattern for the TANCET 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The Examination will be held in Pen and paper mode.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Number of Questions: The question paper of MBA & MCA will be consist of total 100 questions and115 questions for M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan. examination.
- Total Marks: There will be total 100 marks in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants will get 1 mark for every correct answer and 1/3 will be deducted on every incorrect answer.
Below we have provided the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Courses||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|For M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
TANCET Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will differ for every course as per the requirement of subjects and qualification for the particular course. The syllabus for the examination will be prepared for testing the Technical and problem-solving skills of Applicants.
The complete TANCET syllabus for the examination can be accessible through the official website of authority.
TANCET Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from 1st week of March 2022.
The admit card will be consist of information regarding the applicants and examination. Applicants should keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
TANCET Answer Key 2022:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key in pdf format. Applicants will be able check their answer Key by 4th week of March 2022 through online mode only.
The Answer key will be consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, applicants will be able to predict their scores even before the declaration of result.
TANCET Result 2022:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result by the 1st week of April 2022.
TANCET Result 2022 will be consist of Applicants performance in the entrance examination. Applicants will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority.
TANCET Cut Off 2022:
The cut off marks will be the minimum marks released by the official authority for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure.
TANCET Cut off marks will be released through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their cut off marks through the website of authority. On the basis of cut off marks, official authority will prepare the merit list containing the name of selected applicants for counselling.
TANCET Counselling 2022:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam participated applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from May 2022.
TANCET Counselling procedure will be held in various rounds on the basis of seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis rank in the merit list.
Applicants will have to bring the following document for the document verification rounds:
- TANCET Score card
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Address proof
- Requisite fee in form of DD or cash
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
TANCET Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some effective TANCET preparation tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Just participate in the mock tests.
- Regularly solve the previous year questions papers and sample papers.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.