Symbiosis College of Nursing SCON 2024 Application Form has been Released. Symbiosis College of Nursing, commonly known as SCON, was originally established in 2007 with the only purpose of developing strong leaders in the nursing profession by offering unique and cutting-edge programs based on market demand.
SCON has been approved by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and the Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. The programs presented by SCON ensure universal career opportunities for graduate and postgraduate nurses in the healthcare sector worldwide.
SCON engages Pune’s major hospitals to provide clinical and paraclinical experiences designed for students pursuing hospital-based academic programs. Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) Notification 2024 – Application completed
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) 2024 Notification – Application Out
Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) 2024 Application Form has been released. Apply Online for Symbiosis College of Nursing.
Symbiosis College of Nursing SCON 2024 Important Dates
The important dates of SET are given below.
|Last date for submission of the application form||August 2024|
|Entrance exam and PI-WAT for B. Sc. Nursing & P.B.B.Sc Nursing||August 2024|
|Interview for Selected Candidates||August 2024|
|Merit list,||August 2024|
|Commencement of Programs||October 2024|
|Payment of 1st Instalment||At the time of Admission|
|Payment of 2nd Instalment||September 2024|
|Payment of 3rd Instalment||December 2024|
Symbiosis College of Nursing SCON Application Form
Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) 2024 application form has been released. The deadline to complete and submit the application is August 2024.
About the SCON
The world’s population is growing but the number of healthcare professionals is relatively decreasing. As more and more nurses migrate abroad, India faces a severe shortage of teachers and clinicians. This requires the creation of additional educational companies to meet the local, national and global demand for healthcare providers. Keeping in mind the World Health Organization (WHO) theme of working together for health, Symbiosis trains and develops quality professionals to deliver routine healthcare services that meet the needs wide bridge.
Through its groundbreaking efforts, Symbiosis College of Nursing aims to educate leaders in the nursing industry by offering unique and revolutionary programs, aligned with market needs market, noting the immediate advances in the health maintenance industry in India, which is dependent on foreign countries. .
The program emphasizes a comprehensive nursing maintenance course, aiming to affirm the outstanding development of nursing students. Nursing students are equipped with the knowledge to meet international professional standards and maintain this type of rigorous clinical practice.
Symbiosis College of Nursing SCON Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for admission is 17 years old on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- A candidate must quietly pass the subjects of PCB and English and must score a minimum of 45% marks to be considered as PCB in the next exam i.e. (10+2).
- Further, for candidates from SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB, considered in the entrance exam, is 40%.
- English is an essential subject in grade 10+2 to qualify for admission to the Bachelor (N).
- Aspirants need to be medically fit.
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
- Mark list of Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary examination
- Original Migration Certificate
- Requisite Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if admission is against reserved category
- Gap Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of change of name, if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette Notification.
- Character Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- Experience Certificate
- In the case of candidates employed with government organizations NOC from the competent authorities.
- B.Sc Nursing – 50 Students
- B.B.Sc. Nursing – 60 Students
- M.Sc Nursing – 25 Students
- Advanced Certificate Course in Critical Care Nursing – 60 Students
- Reservation: As per Symbiosis International University norms
- SET exam.
- Personal Interview.
Fee Structure for the Academic Year 2024
|Programme Fees For B.Sc. Nursing (Indian Students)||Amount in INR (For Indian Students)|
|1st installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment|
|Due Date of Payment||At the time of Admission||25-Sep-2024||25- Dec-2024|
|Administrative Fees (Non-Refundable)|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||₹ 32,000.00||₹31,500.00||₹31,500.00|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||₹ 5000.00||₹ 0.00||₹ 0.00|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||₹ 15,000.00||₹ 0.00||₹ 0.00|
|Hostel Fees (Per Annum) Three Sharing||₹ 47,350.00||₹ 47,350.00||₹ 0.00|
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)||₹ 29,325.00||₹ 29,325.00||₹ 0.00|
Encouraging international understanding through excellent education.
- Spiritual education “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” (the world is one family)
- Plays an important role in creating and disseminating knowledge
- Encourage learning based on ethics and values
- To replace the soul of expanding the country
- Multicultural awareness education
- Enhance students’ universal skills
- To encourage ingenuity and reassure the entrepreneurial spirit
- Improve recruitment capabilities and participate in human resource development
- To promote the welfare and well-being of students, activities and the community
- Arousing young people’s empathy for citizens and the environment
- Producing unpleasant leaders for humanity.