SUAT 2022 Application Form has been released for various UG & PG courses. Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is a university level entrance exam held by the Sharda University. The examination will be organized for the candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Programmes offered by the university. Selected candidates from the entrance exam will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Management, IT etc. at the university campuses.
Below in this blog, we have provided the complete information candidates needs to know to be eligible for the SUAT 2022 Admission.
SUAT 2022 Application Form: Released
SUAT 2022 Application Form has been released for various UG & PG courses. Click here to Apply.
SUAT 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the SUAT 2022 entrance exam:
|Releasing of application form||Released|
|Final date to submit applications||Last week of May 2022|
|Slot booking/ admit card downloading||1st week of April 2022|
|SUAT 2022 Home based online test||3rd week of April 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling begins from||Last week of June 2022|
SUAT Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the SUAT 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- The registration process will be start from the month of January 2022 to last week of May 2022.
- Candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicant must fill the SUAT 2022 Registration Form as per the given instruction on it, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- Application form must be submitted before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee for SUAT is INR 1500 (for male candidates) and INR 1000 (for female candidates).
- The Application Fee can be paid through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for online transaction and DD in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida for offline.
- Applicants can also pay the application fee through Cash at Sharda University campus and Regional Offices.
SUAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete course wise eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2022 Admission:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate without any gap from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 70% marks aggregate in 12th with 60% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects.
- Subjects: Applicants must have passed with PCM/ PCB (for Biotechnology) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination can also apply for the SUAT 2022 examination.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have done B.Tech./ B.E. or M.Sc. from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have GATE/NET score card to be eligible for admission.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scored Card: Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of SUAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT score.
SUAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the SUAT 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: SUAT 2022 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Type of Question: The Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Question: The question paper will consist of 100 questions.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
SUAT Syllabus 2022:
The SUAT Syllabus for every exam will be different as per the requirement of subjects for particular programs. The question paper for the examination will contain the questions to assess the problem-solving skills, analytical skills and language proficiency of the candidates.
Applicants should go through the official website to check complete syllabus for every particular course.
SUAT Admit Card 2022:
SUAT Admit card will be released on the basis of slot booking process. Official Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidates through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by 1st week of April 2022 through the website of authority.
The Admit card will consist of various important instructions along with the important details like candidate’s information with timing of exam. Applicants will be able to access their admit card by login into the official website.
SUAT Result 2022:
The result of SUAT will be released by the university after few weeks from the completion of entrance exam. University will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Candidates can check their result by 2nd week of June 2022.
SUAT Result 2022 will be not be sent to any candidate individually through post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it individually by login into the official website.
SUAT Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for every exam qualified applicants through offline mode. Applicants will have to score more than 35% marks to be eligible for the counselling procedure. The SUAT 2022 counselling procedure will be followed by the GD and PI rounds.
Applicants will have to qualify both GD and PI round to be eligible for admission in offered programs. Seleceted candidates from the selection procedure will be called for completing the remaining formalities for confirming the admission.
Applicants will also have to bring the following documents for verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- SUAT 2022 admit card
- SUAT 2022 score card/ result
- Graduation mark sheets and certificate
- Registration payment receipt
- ID proof
- Passport size photograph, etc.
Below we have provided the useful tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Just check the complete syllabus and exam pattern for the examination.
- Make a time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year questions papers and sample papers continously.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding SUAT
SUAT 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Sharda University Campus
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310