SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode by 2nd week of December 2021. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university level entrance exam held by the SRM university every year. The exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in B.Tech. programs of SRM university. Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in B.Tech. programs at various campuses of SRM University across India.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the SRMJEEE 2022 Admission.
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the SRMJEEE Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Start of registration process||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date for OMR Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Slot Booking Started||1st week of June 2022|
|SRMJEEE 2022 exam date||2nd to 3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of July 2022|
SRMJEEE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the SRMJEEE 2022 Application form:
- The Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form by 2nd week of December 2021.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form with all required details.
- Details filled by the Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the application form will cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form before the last date of submission as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after it.
- The final date for submission of Online Application form will be last week of May 2022 and for OMR Application form, Applicants will be able to submit the application form till 3rd week of May 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
SRMJEEE 2022 Application form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants will have to pay Rs. 1100/- as application fee for confirming their registration.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms for the SRMJEEE 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicants should be either Citizen of India or NRI/ PIO/ OCI card holder to be eligible for the examination.
- Age Limit: Applicants must have fulfill the age of 16 years and 6 months as on the 31st July 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have 50% aggregate marks in the required subjects.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics and Mathematics and Biology (for courses like Biotechnology) as mandatory subjects in the 10+2 examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 10+2 in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the SRMJEEE 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: SRMJEEE 2022 Examination will be held through online mode.
- Time Duration: 2 ½ hours will be given to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) only in the examination.
- Medium: Medium of the examination will be English language.
- Total Questions: Question paper will consist of total 125 Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Below we have provided the pattern of Question paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the SRMJEEE examination will consist of various topics from the NCRT syllabus of 11th and 12th class. The syllabus of SRMJEEE 2022 examination will contain the questions from various topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English and Aptitude section.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the SRMJEEE 2022 examination by online mode through the website.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2022:
Admit card for SRMJEEE will be released by the official authority for every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants can download their admit card from the 1st week of June 2022 by login into the website of authority.
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit card will not be sent to any Applicants individually through post or any other offline mode. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
SRMJEEE Result 2022:
The result for SRMJEEE will be declared by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their result from the June 2022 through online mode.
The SRMJEEE Result 2022 will be seen by entering the login details in the official website. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
SRMJEEE Cut Off 2022:
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the official authority for every exam participated candidate as per their category. Applicants will have score more than the prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for the further rounds of admission.
Applicants will be able to check the cut off marks through the website of exam conducting authority. Also, for the ease of Applicants we will provide the direct link to access the cut off marks for the SRMJEEE 2022 examination.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified Applicants. SRMJEEE 2022 Counselling process will start from 2nd week of July 2022.
Authority will held the counselling procedure in the various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats in the offered programs will be allotted on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list.
Applicants will also have to provide below given original documents at the time of counselling:
- SRMJEEE 2022 score card
- SRMJEEE 2022 admit card
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Receipt of payment through e Challan
- Category certificate
- Provisional allotment letter
- Passport size photographs, etc.
Below we have provided the complete tips and tricks for the preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Regularly make short notes and revise them.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous Year’s and sample papers.