SRMHCAT 2023 Registration is open through online mode. SRMHCAT (SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test) is a university level common entrance exam held by the SRM University, Delhi NCR. The examination will be held for providing admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Management and Arts fields.
Qualified Applicants from the entrance examination will get seat in their applied programme at SRM University, Delhi NCR. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the SRMHCAT Admission 2023 with latest updates.
SRMHCAT 2023 Notifications – Application Released
SRMHCAT 2023 Application Form is open via online mode. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
SRMHCAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for SRMHCAT 2023 Examination:
|Released of online application||Started|
|Last date for early admission||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||1st week of June 2023|
|SRMHCAT 2023, exam date||4th week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2023|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of July 2023|
SRMHCAT 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instruction regarding the SRMHCAT Application Form 2023:
- The Application form will released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only eligible Applicants will be allowed to apply for the entrance examination.
- Applicants will be able to fill application form from 3rd week of January 2023.
- Applicant must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by applicant in the application form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of Application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and personal, as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants must submit their application form before last week of May 2023, as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee for every Applicants will be Rs.1100/-
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft (DD) payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
How to Apply for SRMHCAT 2023:
- Step-1: Go through official the website of SRMHCAT 2023.
- Step-2: Fill the general information like personal, address, gender, category and click the “Register” button.
- Step-3: After new user registration, candidates will receive their user ID and password on the registered email id and phone number.
- Step-4: Fill the application form by entering details such as name, mobile number, email id, DOB, etc.
- Step-5: Candidates need to upload the latest photograph and signature
- Step-6: After verifying the details click on “Save and Final Submit” button.
- Step-7: Pay the online registration fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Step-8: Take the copy of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
SRMHCAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete Eligibility criteria prescribed for the SRMHCAT 2023:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
- Score card: Applicants must have valid score card of JEE Main/ SRMJEE/ SRMHCAT exam.
For LL.B. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline recognized UGC.
- Marks: Applicants must have secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Score Card: He/she must have valid score card of CLAT/ AILET/ SRMHCAT exam.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks with accountancy, mathematics, economics and business subjects.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/B.E or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Applying Applicants must have valid score in SRMHCAT/ GATE.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Score card: Applicants must have valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT exam.
SRMHCAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete SRMHCAT 2023 exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: SRMHCAT Exam will be held through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English language only.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
SRMHCAT 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus of SRMHCAT 2023 will be different for every offered programmes. The syllabus for UG courses will be consist of various questions from 12th level examination and for PG Courses, syllabus will be consist of various questions from relevant UG courses.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus of every individual programme offered through SRMHCAT 2023 through the official website of authority.
SRMHCAT 2023 Admit Card:
SRMHCAT Admit card will be released by the official website of authority through online mode. Official authority will release the Admit card for only registered applicants from the registration process. Registered Applicants will be able to download the admit card from 1st week of June 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The admit card is an important document which consist of information regarding the applicants and examination. No Applicants shall receive any admit card through by post or any other offline mode.
SRMHCAT 2023 Result:
SRMHCAT Result will be declared for every exam participated applicants individually. Applicants will be able the download their result by login into the official website of authority through online mode. The result will be declared officially from the 1st week of July 2023.
Official authority will prepare the result on the basis of Applicants performance in the entrance examination. On the basis of result, official authority will select the Applicants for further admission procedure.
SRMHCAT 2023 Counselling:
SRMHCAT Counselling will be held for every selected after few days from the declaration of result. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from the 2nd week of July 2023.
The counselling procedure will be held in various rounds on the basis of seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of marks scored by them in the entrance examination.
The final admission will be offered to the applicants after the document verification rounds. Applicants will have to bring all required document for the verification rounds.
SRMHCAT Exam Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some effective SRMHCAT 2023 Preparation Tips for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete Exam pattern and syllabus.
- Regularly make proper notes and revise them properly.
- Make the proper schedule for the study and then start your preparation accordingly.
- Avoid unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve previous year and Sample papers.
SRMHCAT 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana
39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana-131029 (India)
+91-8816033301 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 9729995391, 8816033306 (Whatsapp)
Toll Free Numbers
9541779883 / 1800 180 1216
0130-2203700 / 01 / 03 / 06 / 23 / 47
Email (For Admission enquiries only): [email protected]
For any queries & grievances related to admission, kindly contact
Mr. Manoj Madhavan Kutty,
Director (Admissions & Outreach, International Affairs and Administration)
Email (For General enquiries): [email protected]
Admission Help Desk
- Jammu & Kashmir
Mr. Mehran Aslam
Contact No. +91 7006926050
- Guwahati & North East India
Ms. Alpana Hazarika
Contact No. +91 7086535988
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding SRMHCAT