SRM University 2022 Result is releasing on 30th April 2022 for Phase II. SRM University Admission 2022 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2022 for Phase III. The university will held its own university level entrance exam in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Health science and Science & Humanities.
Applicants seeking admission into medical courses, official authority will conduct the SRMJEEH while for MBA course, SRMJEEM will be organized. For admission into B.Tech & M.Tech course, Applicants will have to appear for SRMJEEE entrance exam. Admission into MBBS & BDS will be based on NEET scores.
Below we have provided all information such as important dates, application details, eligibility, etc. regarding SRM University 2022 Admission.
Below we have provided the SRM University 2022 admission under various UG & PG level courses:
UG Courses: Science & Humanities (B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), B.Ed etc.), Engineering & Technology (B.Tech), Management (BBA, MBA), and Medical & Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. & others).
PG Courses: Science & Humanities (M.Com, M.Com (Hons.), etc), Management (MBA), Engineering & Technology (M.Tech), Medical & Health Science (MD, MDS, M.Sc. etc.)
SRM University 2022 Notification – Result On 30th April (B.Tech)
| SRM University 2022 Result (Rank Card) for phase II is declaring on 30th April 2022. Link will be given here.
SRM University Admission 2022 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2022 for Phase-III (B.Tech Course). Click Here to Apply Online.
SRM University 2022 Slot Booking for Phase-II has been started on 19th April 2022 for Engineering Course. Click Here to Book Slot Online through login.
SRM University 2022 Application process has been extended till 20th April 2022 for B.Tech Courses (Phase II). Click here to apply.
SRM University 2022 Exam Dates has been announced for various phases. Check complete dates below.
SRM University 2022 Result for phase 1 has been declared on 24th January 2022. Click here to get result.
SRMJEEE 2022 Counselling has been started from 25th January 2022 for Phase 1. Click here to register.
SRM University Admission Dates 2022
Applicants are suggested to go through the following table regarding SRM University Admission Dates 2022:
|Online & Offline application form releases||15th November 2021|
|Last Date Of Application (SRMJEEE – Phase I)||2nd January 2022|
|Last Date Of Application (SRMJEEE – Phase II)||20th April 2022|
|Last Date Of Application (SRMJEEE – Phase III)||20th June 2022|
|Date Of Online Exam (SRMJEEE – Phase I)||8th – 9th January 2022|
|Date Of Online Exam (SRMJEEE – Phase II)||23rd – 24th April 2022|
|Date of Online Exam (SRMJEEE – Phase III)||25th – 26th June 2022|
|Slot booking||5th January 2022|
SRM University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding SRM University 2022 Application Form:
- SRM university 2022 application form will be released through the online & offline mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill/ submit the application form from first week of December 2022 for B.Tech course (Phase 1).
- For UG & PG course, Applicants will be able to apply from second week of February 2022 till last week of June 2022 (Phase 2).
- The offline application form can be purchased from the university office.
- Applicants are suggested to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- While filling application form, Applicants must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Applicants applying for various courses will also have to submit only one application form.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection so Applicants must provide all asked details in the form.
- Offline application form must be sent to the following address:
The Directorate of admission,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
Documents required while filling application form:
- Class 10th markasheet/ certificate
- Class 12th markasheet/ certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details
- Applicants will be able to submit the application fee via online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used via online mode.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for all category Applicants.
- In any case, feel will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
SRM University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria before applying for SRM University 2022:
- Nationality: NRI/ OCI/ PIO Applicants will be eligible to apply for examination.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate must be between 16 to 21 years in age.
- Qualification: Applicants seeking admission into SRM university must have qualified 10th or 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subjects to be eligible for the exam.
- Percentage: Applicants must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the same.
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying Applicants must have scored 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scores: Applicants will be eligible for admission on the basis of SRMJEEM scores.
SRM University Admission Procedure 2022:
Applicants will be offered admission into SRM University 2022 on the basis of national level scores & entrance scores. For admission into UG & PG courses, Applicants must qualify test with qualifying marks.
Applicants will have to qualify SRMJEEM for admission into MBA course. Applicants must also clear GD & PI interview rounds for admission. Applicants appearing under top 1000 ranks in JEE Main will be also eligible for admission into B.Tech. course.
SRM University Entrance Exam 2022:
SRM University 2022 will held its own entrance exam under UG & PG level courses. Official authority will held the SRMJEEE through online mode for B.Tech & M.tech admission. SRMJEEM will be held for admission into MBA course. For UG & PG medical courses, SRMJEEH will be considered.
To be eligible for admission, it will be compulsory to score qualifying marks in the test. The examination will be held through online home-based mode for both Phase I & Phase II in May & July 2022 respectively.
SRM University Result 2022:
SRM University 2022 result will be published in website via online mode. No other mode will be applicable. Applicants will have to use their login credentials such as application number & password to check result.
Qualifying exam will be eligible for admission in the institute. Applicants will be informed about result declaration through SMS & mail ID also. Merit list will be prepared based on total marks secured in the entrance exam.
SRM University Counselling 2022:
Applicants will be invited for the counselling process after the result declaration. The counselling process will be conducted in two phases as Phase 1 & II. The process will be held in the month of August 2022 through online mode. Details about Phase I & II are:
During phase I, Applicants have to choose branch & course to get admission. Applicants will have to choose campus as per their choice as process will be held in campus.
Applicants who missed to participate in Phase I counselling, will have to opt. for Phase II session. The process will be held via online mode. Applicants must carry following original & photostated documents at the time of counselling:
- SRM counselling call letter.
- SRM entrance admit card
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- SRM score card
- Cancelled cheque leaf
- Transfer certificate
It will be mandatory for all eligible Applicants to participate in the counselling process. Admission will be given to Applicants only after counselling session.
SRM University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: +91-44-2745 5510, +91-44-4743 7500
Science & Humanities and Medicine and Health Sciences Helpline: 044 6737 0700