SRFTI 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. SRFTI is known as the Satyajit Ray Film Institute and this institute will held the Written Entrance Test for the Applicants to provide admission to the applicants in three -year Post Graduate Programme in Cinema, and 2-year Postgraduate Programme in television and those applicants willing to induce admission here, they can apply for the entrance test by filling the application form through online mode from the official website of Satyajit Ray Film Institute.
Applicants will get admission within the varied Film programs of this institute on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Below in this article, the applicants can get the detailed information regarding the SRFTI 2024 application form, application dates, procedure to fill the application form, etc.
SRFTI 2024 Notification– Application Soon
SRFTI 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
SRFTI Important Dates 2024:
There are the important dates of the SRFTI application form has mentioned below for Applicants who need to follow it:
|Application released dates||December 2023|
|Application Last date (Extended)||January 2024|
|Admit card downloading,||February 2024|
|Written Entrance Test,||February 2024|
|Results declaration,||End of April 2024|
SRFTI Application Form 2024:
The Applicants ought to register themselves before filling the application form and the form is accessible on the official web site of Satyajit Ray Film Institute. The application form of SRFTI ought to be filled with correct and complete details and there are the four stages to fill application form like registering on-line, filling details within the on-line application, make payment for the application, upload photographs, category certificate, challan and submit the online application.
SRFTI Application Fee:
The Applicants ought to make the payment of application fee and it may be paid through bank challan solely:
|Other than S.C., S.T. & PWD Category|
|One Course||Rs. 4000/-|
|Two Courses||Rs. 8000/-|
|Three Courses||Rs. 10,100/-|
|S.C. & S.T. S.C., S.T. & PWD category|
|One Course||Rs. 1250/-|
|Two Courses||Rs. 2500/-|
|Three Courses||Rs. 3,125/-|
SRFTI Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the information regarding the eligibility criteria as per below:
PG course in cinema: The applicant ought to have completed their graduation from any stream and a known university.
The Applicants who are have selected the course for the animation cinema ought to expertise in drawing a PG course in tv.
The individual ought to have completed their graduation from any stream and a known university.
How to fill SRFTI Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the following are the procedure to fill the SRFTI 2024 application form and that they need to follow it. Applicants ought to register themselves before filling the application form by entering the desired details and after submitting the main points, Applicants can get a confirmation mail on their registered id. The Applicants need to fill all of the main points within the application form like Basic Details, Application Fee Details, Personal Details, Contact Details, and qualification Details. Applicants got to upload the required documents within the application form and the specifications mentioned below.
|Images to be uploaded||Format||Dimension||File Size|
|Category Certificate||jpg/jpeg||800 pixels X 1100 pixels||not more than 100 KB|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||140 pixels X 170 pixels||not more than 40 KB|
|Challan||jpg/jpeg||1100 pixels X 800 pixels||not more than 40KB|
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
1. Admit Card of the admission test.
2. All Original Mark-sheets.
3. Self Attested photocopies of all Mark-sheets and Admit Cards.
4. Three stamp-size (2X2.5 cm) colour photographs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
5. Parents’/guardian’s income certificate or any one of the following
a. Copy of the Income Tax Return
b. Copy of Form 16
c. Copy of the Pay Slip/ Salary Certificate from the employer
d. Income Certificate from local MLA/Councilor
6. Adhaar Card. In case of non availability of Adhaar card, any photo ID card, which has the postal address, of the candidate (e.g. voter Id card, Driving license, Passport etc.).
7. Candidates claiming OBC-NCL status may please note that the OBC certificate, including non – creamy layer status (as per given format) should have been issued on a date within one year before the closing date of receiving application.
Candidates claiming PwD reservation should submit latest certificate in the prescribed form which should have been issued on a date within six months before the closing date of receiving application. Otherwise, the PwD certificate should have permanent validity.
SRFTI 2024 Selection Admission Process
The admission process consists of the nationally administered Joint Entrance Test (JET), and subsequent rounds of Orientation and Interview. The students are selected on the basis of their JET scores, and performance in the orientation & interviews. Candidates should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by the institute.
The written test will be of 3 hours for 100 marks. Question papers will be divided into two parts.
Paper I: (Time provision 60 min.)
Part A: Multiple Choice Questions (Single Answer type) 20 marks [on OMR sheet]
Part B: Multiple Select Answer type Questions (MSQs) 30 marks [on OMR sheet]
Paper II: (Time provision 120 min.)
Descriptive Answer type Questions 50 marks.
Paper I (Part A & Part B) of all the eligible appeared candidates will be evaluated. Further, based on the evaluation of Paper I (Part A & Part B), Paper II of only selected nos. of top scoring candidates (based on the respective category) will be evaluated using the following ratio against each seat:
i) Unreserved, OBC_NCL and Gen_EWS: 1:15 (One seat:15 answer-sheets)
ii) SC, ST, Gen_PwD, OBC_NCL_PwD and Gen_EWS_PwD: 1:25 (One seat:25 answer-sheets)
iii) SC_PwD and ST_PwD: 1:35 (One seat: 35 answer-sheets)
On the basis of performances in the written test of JET the list of short listed candidates for Orientation Course (OC) and Interview will be announced.
SRFTI 2024 Reservations:
As per the legal requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC), 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, 27% of seats for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer (OBC-NCL), and 5% of total seats are reserved on horizontal basis for Person with Disabilities [PwD], with 40% or more disability, cutting across all sections i.e. SC, ST, OBC Non-Creamy and General category.
SRFTI Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute
E.M.Byepass Road, P.O. Panchasayar,
Fax – (033)2432-0723/9436