SPSAT 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG/PG Courses. SPS University Admission Procedure is a university level admission procedure regulated on the basis of university level admission test called SPSAT, (Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test). The admission test will be held for selecting the applicants for admission in various UG and PG Courses.
Shortlisted applicants from the admission test will get admission in various courses of Engineering and Management fields at SPS University campuses situated in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Below in this blog, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the SPSAT 2024.
Courses Offered by SPS University:
Here is the complete list of UG and PG Courses offered by the SPS University:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Com., BBA, BCA, B.Sc. etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, M.Com., M.Tech., MCA.
SPSAT 2024 Notification: Application Soon
SPSAT 2024 Online/Offline Application Form will be Released soon for UG/PG Courses. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
SPSAT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the important information regarding events and tentative dates for candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form||To be Released|
|The Final Date of Application Form||June 2024|
|Payment of the Application Fee||June 2024|
|Admit card Downloading,||July 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam,||July 2024|
|Result Declaration||July 2024|
SPSAT Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details with instruction regarding the SPS University Application Form 2024:
- The Application Form will be released by 4th week of January 2024.
- Applicants who are eligible will be allowed to submit the application form and if any candidates found non-eligible then he/she will get disqualify from their candidature.
- Applicants can submit the application form through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details will cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last date of submission of application form as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- The final date for submission of application form will be in last week of June 2024.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- SPS University Application Fee will be Rs.1175/- for every candidate.
- The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
How to Apply for SPSU Admission
- Step-1: Go through the official website of SPSU Admission 2024 (Direct Link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Click on “New Candidate Registration” button.
- Step-3: Then candidate can register themselves by entering basic details and verify the email.
- Step-4: Fill the application form by entering details such as name, mobile number, email id, DOB, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the latest photographs, signatures to complete the application form.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Step-7: Take the copy of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
SPSAT Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the necessary information regarding eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants those who need to acquire the collegian course should have completed HSC exams from a best-known university or board.
Applicants who need to use for postgraduate courses ought to hold an engineering degree (B.Tech.) recognized by a best-known university or establishment.
Applicants who need to look for a BBA course ought to have qualified HSC examination from a famous board in commerce stream.
Applicants those who need to use for Master in Business course should have passed a minimum of bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Applicants who need to appear for the entrance examination should have secured over sixty marks within the qualifying test so as to urge admission within the university.
SPSAT Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the information regarding the paper pattern for the entrance test for the reference of the applicants:
Type of queries: The question paper contains multiple selection questions.
A number of queries: Forty questions are asked within the entrance examination.
Maximum marks: The entrance test is conducted for forty marks.
Duration of the exam: One hour is given to the candidates to resolve the complete paper.
Subject: The question paper are based on below-mentioned subjects
- Mathematics (10 questions)
- Physics (10 questions)
- English (10 questions)
- Chemistry (10 questions)
SPSAT Syllabus 2024:
Official Authorities haven’t yet released the precise information regarding the syllabus for the reference of the candidates. However, the main points regarding the information are updated on the official web site of the University for the Reference of the candidates.
Applicants those who need to get a better mark within the entrance examination should have an honest plan concerning the syllabus subject wise that may be useful for the preparation of the entrance exam. For the information of the candidates, the question paper are based on subjects like arithmetic, physics, English, and chemistry.
SPSAT Admit Card 2024:
Below we have provided the information regarding the releasing of the admit card for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants can get the admit card from the official website itself.
It must be downloaded with the assistance of the credentials.
Needs to take some copies for future usage.
Admit card is an crucial document to hold at the time of the entrance test.
Without admit card candidates won’t be ready to appear for the entrance test.
SPSAT Result 2024:
Below we have provided the information regarding the declaration of the results for the reference of the applicants:
Results will be declared in online mode on the official website of the university.
Results are set by the official authorities.
Applicants got to visit the website using the credentials and transfer the results from the web site.
Take some copy of the downloaded results.
Results are needed at the time of the admission method additionally.
SPSAT Counselling 2024:
Below we have provided the information regarding the counseling method for the reference of the applicants:
The counseling method is held by the exam conducting authority.
Applicants can be got to seem for the entrance test on the premise of the marks scored by them within the entrance examination.
Applicants could visit the official web site of the university so as to urge careful info concerning the counseling
However, candidates are advised to carry some necessary documents together with them at the time do additional admission procedures for verification.
List of the documents needed at the time of counseling:
- Admit card
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Qualifying test certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
SPSAT 2024 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact Number: 18008896555/ 02957-226095-100
Rajasthan, Haryana, Chhattisgarh & Delhi NCR- 8882289261
Madhya Pradesh & Gujrat- 8882289261
Uttar Pradesh, Bihar & Jharkhand- 7409777775
North-East, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab & Uttarakhand- 9891896866
International Admission- 9759016800