SNAP 2021 Registration has been started from 31st August 2021. SNAP Exam Dates have been announced. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a university level entrance exam held by the Symbiosis International University every year. Though this exam, Applicants can apply for admission in MBA programs in one of 16 Symbiosis International University campuses across the Pune, Nashik, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Nagpur.
Below in this article, applicants can get complete detailed information regarding the SNAP 2022 Admission.
SNAP 2022 Notifications – Application Form Released
SNAP 2021 Registration has been started from 31st August 2021. Click here to Register.
SNAP 2022 Exam Dates has been announced. It will be held on 19th December, 8th & 16th January 2021. Check other dates from below.
SNAP 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete official SNAP Exam dates 2022:
|Application Form released||31st August 2021|
|Registration closes||27th November 2021|
|Admit Card downloading||4th December 2021|
|SNAP exam||19th December 2021 (test 1)|
|8th January 2022 (test 2)|
|16th January 2022 (test 3)|
|Result declaration||1st February 2021|
SNAP 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete information applicants need to know before filling the SNAP 2022 Application Form:
- SNAP Registration process has been held through online mode.
- Applicants are able to register themselves from 31st August 2021.
- Each Applicants must fulfill their eligibility for the examination as only eligible Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicant must have to fill the application form with valid and complete details only as any invalid or incomplete details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants can only apply for maximum 2 test out of 3.
- The Application form submission process remain available till the 27th November 2021.
- Authority will provide the chance to rectify the mistake in application form with correction facility though the facility will be applicable for few areas only.
- Applicants should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- SNAP 2022 Application Form fee can be submitted through Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway and Indian Bank Payment Gateway.
- Applicants will have to pay 1750/-for each test.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided complete eligibility criteria for SNAP 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants for SNAP 2022 should have passed graduation from any recognized university to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at lease 50% Marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade SC/ST)in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final year of Graduation can also apply for the SNAP 2022 but they must have to submit the proof of passing the examination with required percentages.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
SNAP Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details of SNAP Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode: The exam will be held through online mode.
- Duration: Test will be held for 60 Minutes of duration.
- Question Types: Question paper will contain the objective type questions.
- Marking System: Applicants will be 1 marks for right answer and will lose 0.25marks on every wrong answer.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
SNAP Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided the brief description of SNAP 2022 Syllabus:
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Match the columns, Error Detection, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Vocabulary & Grammar, One word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms and synonyms.
Analytical & Logical Reasoning: Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies, Artificial Language, Blood Relations, Calendars, Cause and Effect, Clocks, Coding-Decoding, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Dices, Directions, Embedded Images, Figure Matrix, Input-Output, Mirror and Water Images, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Paper Folding, Puzzles, Pattern Series and Sequences, Order & Ranking, Seating Arrangements, Shape Construction, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Conclusions and Syllogism.
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency:Age Problems, Ratio, Percentages, Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, Profit and loss, Average, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry.
Below we have provided some preparation tips Applicants can use for the better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern than make a time schedule.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the study time schedule daily.
- Keep participating in the Mock Tests and solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Purchase the syllabus relative preparation books and visits those websites who provide the training for aptitude tests.
- Keep the proper balance between study and sports activities.
SNAP Admit card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. The admit card will be released for every exam participated Applicants through online mode.
Admit cad will be released by 4th December 2021. Official authority will not send any admit card to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their admit card individually through the official website of authority.
SNAP Answer Key 2022:
Answer key will be released after few days from the completion of examination. Official authority will release the answer key for every test separately. Applicants will be able to check the answer key from the official website of exam conducting authority through online mode.
Answer Key will contain the correct answers of every asked question in the examination. Through Answer Key, Applicants will be able to predict their score even before the declaration of SNAP result 2022.
SNAP Result 2022:
The Result will be released by the official authority after couple of weeks from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their result from 1st February 2022 by entering the SNAP ID and Password into the official website of exam conducting authority.
Official authority will not send any result to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants are advised to keep the result safe till the completion of admission procedure as result will be the mandatory document for the counselling procedure.
SNAP Cut Off 2022:
The Cut off will be the minimum marks released by the Institutions of Symbiosis International University for every programs of their 16 Institute separately. Applicants will have to score more than these cut off marks to be eligible for the further admission process.
The cut off marks will be prepare on the basis of various factors. Official authority will release the category wise cut off for every category of Applicants. Selected Applicants from the Cut Off list will be called for the counselling procedure.
SNAP Admission Procedure 2022:
Applicants will get selected for the SNAP admission Procedure 2022 (GE-PIWAT) on the basis of their overall SNAP percentile. Every institute will conduct their own admission procedure at their respective university campuses. Applicants will have to report in the campuses for participating in the admission procedure.
The SNAP 2022 Admission procedure will be followed by Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). After the completion of GE, PI and WAT, authority will release the category wise Final Merit list for qualified Applicants.
Below we have provided the calculation of final merit list which will be based on the following aspects:
|SNAP Score (Out of 150, Scaled down to 50 Marks)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
Final merit list will be calculated on the basis of performance of Applicants in SNAP, GE, PI and WAT score. All the shortlisted Applicants through final merit list will have to report in the allotted centre to confirm their admission.