SMAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon. SMAT 2023 is also known as the Sports Management Admission Test which is the entrance exam organized for eligible aspirants to apply in Sports Management at the International Institute of Sports Management.
The aspirants of SMAT 2023 will be tested on their aptitude in Math and English. The majority of the focus for testing Applicants will be based on their interests and knowledge in various sports. IISM’s SMART has 30% of weight, and the questions will be regarding sports. Applicants from any educational background and who have to make future in sports may apply. This entrance exam will be held in online mode, i.e., computer-based.
SMAT 2023 Notification: Application Soon
SMAT 2023 Notification will be Released soon. Click here to check notice.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
SMAT (Sports Management Admission Test) 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
SMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the information regarding the necessary events and also the dates:
|Application form availability||Released|
|Last Date Of Application Form||14th March 2023|
|last Date of Caselet, /Essay Submission||18th March 2023|
|SMAT 2023 Entrance Exam||27th March 2023|
|Result Stage I||29th March 2023|
|Personal Interview||31st March 2023|
|Result Stage II||2nd April 2023|
|Last Date of Payment||11th April 2023|
|last Date Document Submission||16th April 2023|
SMAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the applying form, steps to fill the application form, and also the application fee details:
Admission Process at IISM through SMAT:
A very stringent admission process is followed at IISM which helps in further examine of candidates. The entire process has been designed in a manner that can accommodate students who can be transformed to become thoughtful leaders, ready to take up challenges in the sports market place in India and abroad.
A holistic admission process is followed in order to admit students in Sports Management Programs. The process is divided into 3 stages:
- Stage 1: SMAT (Sports Management Admission Test);
Caselets and Overall Performance
Note: A Caselet is a set of information given in a paragraph form, out of which a candidate is required to organize the data, make tables and graphs.
- Stage 2: Panel Interview
- Stage 3: Letter of Selection
SMAT Application Form Filling Process:
While a candidate is filling in SMAT Application form, s/he needs to make sure of following the below-mentioned instructions:-
- Please read the instructions before applying to the program.
- All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, for uploading.
A candidate needs to attach supporting documents of achievements while applying for SMAT online Students can re-apply for SMAT in case they are unable to clear the stage 1.
SMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the eligibility criteria is extremely necessary for all the applicants and may be followed:
IISM offers Full-Time Business Management Program in four courses. Admission to these programs can be taken through SMAT and MAH CET (reserved for candidates belonging to Maharashtra).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for admission through SMAT:
- Minimum required percentage at the HSC and graduation level (Bachelor’s degree) is 50% for applicants belonging to the Open category.
- Minimum required percentage at the HSC and graduation level (Bachelor’s degree) is 45% for applicants belonging to the Reserved category.
Eligibility Criteria for admission through MAH CET:
Post Graduate applicants can also apply via their MAH CET scores.
- Bachelors in Sports Management (BSM) degree from Mumbai University – 3 year program
- Master’s in Sports Management (MSM) degree from Mumbai University – 2 year program
- Post Graduate Program in Sports & Wellness Management (PGPS & WM) – 11 month autonomous program
- Post Graduate Program in Sports Event Management – 11 month program
- Reserved Category (Maharashtra Domicile applicants only)
- For Open category, the minimum required MAH CET percentile is 50.
- For Reserved Category, the minimum required MAH CET percentile is 45.
SMAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the paper pattern is as per below please see the below-mentioned points:
SMAT paper consists of 5 sections consisting of 80 questions in total. A candidate is allotted 80 minutes wherein s/he will have to attempt the entire paper of 80 marks.
|Section 1||Quantitative Analysis||12|
|Section 2||Data Interpretation||12|
|Section 3||Logical Reasoning||12|
|Section 4||Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning & Reading Comprehension||20|
|Section 5||Sports Awareness||24|
SMAT Exam Pattern (Master’s & PGD)
In the Sports Management Admission Test (SMAT) for Master’s and PDG courses, the entrance exam will be conducted in two stages.
Stage 1: The candidate will have to give Caselets and in this stage, the applicants will receive four topics over email. Each topic holds 20 marks each and the candidate will be given two days to submit their Caselets back to [email protected]. Once evaluated, the candidate will have to give the SMAT 2023 exam online. The candidate has to give the Sports Management Admission Test (SMAT) which will be of 180 marks. In order to be eligible for Stage 2, a candidate is expected to score 50% i.e.: 90 marks out of 180.
Stage 2: The second stage will be an online, video-call based Personal Interview (PI) round which will be of 120 marks.
The total weightage of Stage 1 and Stage 2 is 300 marks (180 +120). Aspirants need to score 60% cumulative of Stage 1 and Stage 2 in order to secure Admission at IISM.
SMAT Syllabus 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the program is going to be as per below except for additional details, the candidate will continuously check with the official website:
Quantitative Analysis: Be affluent with tricks that will help in solving the number based questions easily. Know the formulas well to avoid spending time on word-based problems.
Verbal Analysis: As the name suggests, the verbal analysis would comprise questions the s that would judge your reading and reasoning abilities. So be sure you are well aware. The questions are framed such that assess student’s skills in understanding the concept of framed words and comprehension skills. This test would also want them to think constructively and communicate in the language.
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation: It is important for students to use logic and make decisions. The test will assess the student’s logical thinking ability based on how they gather the required information from a data pool. It is essential to know how to apply data and understand it.
SMAT paper gives a weightage of 30% to sports-related questions (covering all aspects of sports). Thus, it becomes mandatory for students to be acquainted with all aspects of sports including:
- Governing Bodies in the industry
- Sports Authorities
- Sports Infrastructure
- Sports leagues/Tournaments
- Sports Activities –Now and in the Past
- Financial Aspects of Sports nationally as well as globally
- Administrative Perspective in the sports industry
SMAT Admit Card 2023:
Below we have provided the information associated with the admit card:
Admit cards will be released on the official website.
Applicants whose applications were accepted by the university are going to be intimated concerning the admit card by the authorities
The information which will be obtainable on the admit card is going to be as per below:
- Applicants name
- Applicants Address
- Applicants Roll variety
- Exam Venue/Place
- Exam Date
- Exam Time.
SMAT Result 2023:
The results also will be obtainable for the applicants on the official website.
Applicants need to download the result from the website.
It is continuously suggested to print further copies of the result.
SMAT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
LEARNING CAMPUS ADDRESS :
International Institute of Sports Management (IISM),
Fleet House, Adjacent to Marol Metro Station,
Andheri- Kurla Road, Gamdevi,
Marol Naka, Mumbai 400059
Phone No: +1800 419 0357 / +91-8976018872