Sharda University Application Form 2022 is open through CUET scores. Exam Dates has been announced. It will be offered under various UG & PG level courses. The university will held its own university level examination called as the SUAT. Admission will be provided by the university under various fields such as engineering, law, medicine, science etc. Applicants will be apply on the basis of SUAT/ CLAT/ LSAT score card.
Below in this article we have provided all the detailed information regarding the Sharda University 2022 Admission latest updates.
Below we have provided the UG & PG level courses offered by Sharda University:
UG course: B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc., B.Com, LLB, B.Arch, BCA, BA (Hons.)
PG course: M.Tech, M.Sc., MCA, MS, MD, MPT, LLM
Sharda University 2022 Application Form – Released
| Sharda University 2022 Application Form is open through CUET scores. Click here to apply.
Sharda University 2022 Application Form is open 2022 for various UG & PG courses. Click here to apply.
Sharda University 2022 Exam Dates has been announced. SUSAT exam will be held on 25th, 26th & 27th June 2022 . Check other dates below.
Sharda University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative schedule regarding Sharda University 2022 Exam Dates:
|Application process starts||Released|
|Last date to submit application process||20th June 2022|
|Slot booking starts||–|
|SUSAT 2022 Exam Date||25th, 26th & 27th June 2022|
|Admission procedure starts||–|
Sharda University 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the details regarding Sharda University 2022 Application Form:
- Sharda University 2022 Application Form will be released via online or offline mode.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 20th June 2022.
- The offline application form will be made available from the university campus.
- While filling application form, Applicants must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to Applicant’s registered mail ID & phone number so it must be valid & working.
- Applicants are suggested to fill all asked details carefully & completely as official authority will not provide correction facility in the application form.
- Applicants are suggested to take copy of filled in application form for future use.
- The application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- The application fee for SUAT is INR 1500 (for male candidates) and INR 1000 (for female candidates).
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, Demand draft must be drawn in favor of “Sharda University” payable at greater Noida & send it to following address:
Admission cell, Sharda University,
Plot No.32-34, Knowledge Park-III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201306
Documents Required while filling application form:
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- Score card of JEE/ MAT/ UPSEEE/ CAT/ XAT/ NATA/ LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Id proof (Aadhar card/ Pan card/ school leaving certificate)
- Online registration payment receipt
- Passport size photographs
Sharda University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the following eligibility criteria for Sharda University 2022:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 10th or 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying Applicants must score atleast 60% marks in class 10th & 70% marks in class 12th.
- Age limit: He/ She must be minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2022.
- Mandatory subject: Applying Applicants must have PCM & computer science as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
For UG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 10+2 marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for UG course.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks in 10th level exam & in PCM in 12th
- Age limit: Applying Applicants must be atleast 17 years in age as on 31st December 2022.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
Sharda University 2022 Admission Procedure:
Sharda University 2022 admission procedure includes various steps such as application form filling, admission test, admission procedure, interview etc. Those Applicants who will apply for national level entrance exam will be exempted from the examination.
Applicants who will be eligible will be further called for personal interview & group discussion. Further Applicants will be given admission on the basis of entrance exam scores & other procedures.
Sharda University 2022 Admission Test (SUAT):
Sharda University helds admission test to provide admission into various UG & PG level courses. The university helds admission test as Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT). Before admission test, official authority will release admit card through online mode.
It will be compulsory to carry admit card at examination centre. Exam will be held via online mode. It will consist of 100 questions & it will be necessary for all eligible Applicants to appear for exam.
Sharda University 2022 Result:
Applicants will be able to check Sharda University 2022 result through online mode. Sharda University 2022 result will be declared in the month of July 2022. Applicants are advised to use login credentials to check result i.e application number & password.
Result will be declared in the form of pdf. Applicants are suggested to check result carefully.
Sharda University 2022 Counselling:
Applicants will be able to attend Sharda University 2022 Counselling through online mode. It will start in the month of July/ August 2022. It will be compulsory for all eligible applicants to participate in the counselling process.
During counselling session, applicants will have to attend Group Discussion & Person Interview rounds. During verification process, applicants will have to bring original & photostated documents for verification.
Applicants will also have to submit admission fee. The following documents will be equired at the time of verification:
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
SUAT 2022 Helpline Number:
Sharda University Campus
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
- EMail ID: [email protected]