SGGSWU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released by January 2024 for UG & PG Courses. Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University will released a notice for admission to the different UG, PG, and PhD programs for the academic year 2024. University will provide UG, PG, and PhD programs has been launched.
Candidates are suggested to make sure the eligibility criteria before they apply for the SGGSWU Admission 2024. SGGSWU provides admission to various UG, PG, Diploma & Degree programs for 2024. SGGSWU is implementing an entrance exam for access to the PhD programs. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the SGGSWU 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
SGGSWU Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
SGGSWU 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of SGGSWU 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||5th January 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||August 2024|
SGGSWU 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
SGGSWU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released by January 2024 for UG & PG Courses on the university website at (sggswu.edu.in).
A direct link to the download application form for SGGSWU Admission 2024 is also available here. The Candidates can download the Application Form and submit it with the necessary fee through a Bank Draft.
Step to Apply Application Form
- The, fully completed and signed Admission Form, along with the stipulated documents, would be considered a complete admission form.
- All your details required in the form must be filled in no column should remain blank.
- A separate Form should be completed for each course.
- Original certificates are to be presented at counselling.
- Each candidate should indicate the reservation category, if applicable, of the seat for which they have applied in their Admission Form.
- A certificate of reserved category issued by the competent authority shall be attached to the form on or before the last date of the filing of the admission form.
- No advantage of the reservation will be given if the reservation category is not mentioned in the admission form. The candidate would be considered for the general category in such cases.
- The University will not assume responsibility for any postulate or loss in transit of the Admission Form/ documents.
- Applications incomplete in any mode or without requisite documents or those obtained after the maturity date shall not be entertained.
- The Admission Cell remained open Six days a week (Monday to Saturday) from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Candidates must obtain confirmation submission of the Admission Form and annexed documents submitted by University.
The Full Admission Form is to be submitted either before or by the due date or with a late fee by the date mentioned, online or personally, or through registered post or speed post at the following address:
Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University,
Fatehgarh Sahib-140406 (Punjab).
Candidates can download the Admission Form and submit it with the requisite fee (Rs. 500) through a Bank Draft in favour of the Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University that must be paid at Fatehgarh Sahib by the required dates as given above.
Note: If a candidate wishes to apply in more than one Subject/ Course, they can do this by filling out a special form on payment of Rs. 100/-.
SGGSWU 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the SGGSWU Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
Candidates that belong to the SC/ ST and are differently-abled (Physically & Visually Challenged Person(s) provided they produce the medical certificate of at least 40% physical disability) are allowed for a relaxation of 5% marks in cumulative percentage.
Fractional round-off to increase the whole number is allowed, such as 49.5% and above will be rounded off to 50%.
Candidates awarded grades in the qualifying examination must generate the necessary conversion formula for converting the grades marked by them into percentage marks. Unless available from the respective enterprise, the Admission Committee will decide the weightage.
SGGSWU 2024 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. The SGGSWU will be declared the result of PhD programs. The result for PhD courses will be released on the official website as per the scheduled date; a direct link to check on the same will also be provided below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Nominees whose names appear on the list have been selected for admission. The list will be categorized on the grounds of different subjects.