Sandip University Admission 2022 Application Form will be released by the last week of January 2022. Sandip University conducts a university level admission procedure on the basis of a common entrance examination known as the SU-CET entrance exam. Apart from the SU-CET, university will also offer admission on the basis of various National Level entrance examination. The admission will be offered to the applicants in various UG and PG Courses of Law, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Management, Arts & Humanities etc.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the Sandip University 2022 Admission.
Below we have provided the list of offered courses by the Sandip University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., B.A. LLB, BBA LL.B., LL.B. (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Com., BFD, BFA, etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech., M.Com., MBA, M.Sc., MFAD, etc.
Sandip University 2022 Dates
Below we have provided the complete important dates for the Sandip University Admission 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||Last week of January 2022|
|Last date to submit SUCET application form||1st week of July 2022|
|Sandip University 2022 online exam||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result/ Merit list declaration||July/ August 2022|
Sandip University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the Sandip University Application Form 2022:
- Sandip university 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Only eligible Applicants will be allowed to fill the application form and if any candidate is found non-eligible then he/ she will get rejected from their candidature.
- The Application Form will be released by the last week of January 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the 1st week of July 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.1000/-.
- Applicants can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee will be Non-refundable at any circumstances.
Sandip University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete prescribed Sandip University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: Applying candidate must be atleast 16 years old to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid scores in any of JEE Main/ MHT CET/ SUJEE.
- Qualification: Applicants must have completed their graduation in B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Score: Applicants must have valid scores in the GATE/ SUJEE.
- Qualification: Applicants must be bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks: He/ she must have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying exams.
- Score: Applicants must have valid scores in the GATE/ SUJEE Examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Sandip University Admission Procedure 2022:
Sandip University Admission procedure will be held by the university in various steps including filling of application form, examination, counselling etc. University will held the admission procedure for every eligible Applicants through online mode.
The admission procedure for various offered programme at Sandip University will be done based of merit list. Applicants will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
Sandip University Entrance Exam 2022:
Sandip University Joint Entrance Examination (SU-JEE) is a university level entrance examination conducted by the Sandip University itself. University will held this examination every year for selecting the Applicants for admission procedure.
The SUJEE examination will be held through both online as well as offline mode. The question paper will consist of total 100 MCQs. Applicants will get 2 hours for solving the question paper.
Sandip University Result/ Merit list 2022:
The merit list/ result will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to access their result from the month of July/ August 2022 through online mode.
Sandip University result will be released for every exam participated Applicants individually. Applicants will be able to check their result by login into the website of authority.
Sandip University Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority after few days from declaration of result. Official authority will held the counselling procedure for shortlisted candidate through entrance examination.
The counselling procedure will be followed by GD and PI rounds as well. Applicants will have to complete all the rounds in prescribed format to be eligible for further admission procedure.
Sandip University Admission 2022:
The final admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of their performance in the GD, PI and entrance examination. The list of shortlisted Applicants for the final admission will be intimated through the website of authority through online mode.
Authority will also release the admission letter individually to every selected candidate for admission. After the final admission, Applicants will have to report physically for completing the remaining formalities for admission.
Applicants will also have to bring the following documents for the verification rounds:
- CET scorecard
- Marks statement of qualifying exam
- 10thlevel certificate
- Passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Aadhar card
- Affidavit for educational gap
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrant certificate (if required)
- Multiple size photograph, etc.