Punjab JET 2022 Admission procedure will begin from the 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode. Punjab JET is a state level admission procedure held by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT), Chandigarh. The admission procedure will be held for selecting the Applicants for admission in various offered Diploma Courses. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis merit list.
Shortlisted Applicants will get admission in various Govt. and Private polytechnic institutions located across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information Applicants needs to know regarding the Punjab JET 2022 Admission.
Punjab JET 2022 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative Punjab JET 2022 Important Dates below:
|Released of Application Form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit list||3rd week of July 2022|
|First round counselling choice filling||3rd week of July 2022|
|Seat allotment Result||Last week of July 2022|
|Reporting at allotted institutions & fee payment||1st week of August 2022|
|Second round counselling choice filling||2nd week of August 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of August 2022|
|Reporting at allotted institutions & fee payment||4th week of August 2022|
Punjab JET 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Punjab JET Application Form 2022
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Only Eligible Applicants will be allowed to apply for the Punjab JET Examination.
- Punjab JET Registration process 2022 will be held from the second week of June 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- An individual Applicants can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same Applicants can cause disqualification of his/her candidature.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the 2nd week of July 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every Applicants will be Rs.550/-.
Punjab JET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the prescribed Punjab JET eligibility criteria for 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have Science & Mathematics as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for Punjab JET.
Punjab JET 2022 Merit list:
The Merit list will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the merit list for every registered Applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their merit list from the 3rd week of July 2022.
Punjab JET 2022 merit list will be consisting of Applicants rank as per the marks scored by them in the required examination. Applicants will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of final merit list.
The seats in the various offered Diploma Programme will be provided to the applicants on the basis of reservation policy of government. The reservation policy will be different for every category.
Below we have provided the complete category wise reservation policy for the Punjab JET 2022:
|Children/ grandchildren of freedom fighters||1%|
|Border Areas/ Backward Areas (2% each)||4%|
Punjab JET 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Official authority will held the counselling procedure for every selected applicants. Selected applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through online mode only.
Punjab JET Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. Applicants will have to complete all the rounds within the given time period for admission.
Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Punjab JET 2022 Admission:
Punjab JET admission procedure will be followed by the various rounds. Only eligible Applicants will be allowed to participate in the admission procedure. Applicants will be selected for the admission procedure on the basis of their marks in the required examination.
The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences at the time of allotment of seats.
Once the seat will be provided to any Applicants then, he/she will have to report at their allotted center with following documents:
- Qualification marksheet
- Character certificate (from last attended institution)
- Date of Birth (Matriculation certificate)
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate in support to claim reserved category, etc.