PUCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode only. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is a university level entrance exam held by the Panjab University, Chandigarh. The exam will be organized for selecting the candidates for admission in various UG and PG programs offered by the Panjab University.
Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Commerce, Management, Arts, Law and IT fields. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information candidates needs to know to be eligible for PUCET 2022 Admission.
PUCET 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative PUCET Exam Dates for UG and PG courses:
|Registration Begins||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date for application submission||3rd week of May 2022|
|Admit Card Downloading||3rd/ 4th week of June 2022|
|PUCET 2022 Exam||Last week of June 2022|
|Answer key released||Last week of June 2022|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts||July/ August 2022|
|Released of application Form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Final date for generating the Bank Challan||4th week of May 2022|
|Final date for deposit of fee||4th week of May 2022|
|Final date for uploading of photograph, signature||4th week of May 2022|
|Admit Card Downloading||2nd week of June 2022|
|Final Dates for submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||3rd week of June 2022|
|Uploading of Answer key and objections||4th week of June 2022|
|Last day of submission of objections||4th week of June 2022|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections||Last week of June 2022|
|Last day of submission of Cross Objections||1st week of July 2022|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of July 2022|
PUCET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the PUCET Application form 2022:
- The PUCET Registration Form will be released through online mode.
- The registration process for UG programs will be held from the 3rd week of April to 3rd week of May 2022.
- The registration schedule for the PG Courses will be held from the 3rd week of April 2022 to 4th week of May 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form with all required details and documents.
- Details filled by candidates in application form must be authentic, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application from before the prescribed dates.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of filled PUCET application form and fee receipt for future references.
The PUCET Application Fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan Payment gateways for transaction of PUCET application fee.
Below we have provided the complete Application fee structure for each category:
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)||Rs. 575/- additional per subject|
|50% concession will be offered to the Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class|
PUCET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility Criteria for the candidates to be eligible for PUCET 2022:
For UG Courses:
- Age: Applicants must be more than 17 years old to be eligible.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have passed with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination. (5% relaxation for reserved candidates).
- Subjects: Applicants should have passed with required subjects for particular Programmes.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder in required Programmes to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for examination. (5% concession in eligibility requirement to SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates)
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the PUCET.
PUCET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the PUCET 2022 Examination:
- Exam mode: The PUCET examination will be held through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The PUCET question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The total time duration for the entrance examination will be different for every courses.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English Language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and 5 marks will be deducted on each negative response.
PUCET Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for every course will differ on the basis of required filed of knowledge. The question paper will be consisting of various topics from the relevant field. Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus for every course through the website of authority.
PUCET Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Just check the complete syllabus and exam pattern than make a decent time schedule.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the study time schedule daily.
- Keep participating in the PUCET Mock Tests.
- Solve the PUCET previous year and sample papers for better experience.
- Purchase the relevant preparation books and visits those websites who provide the training for aptitude tests.
PUCET Admit Card 2022:
The PUCET admit card will be released by the Punjab University for every registered candidate individually after few days prior to the completion of registration process. Applicants can check their admit card from website of authority.
Authority will release the admit card for every course and candidate separately. The Admit card will be consist of various important instruction and information regarding the day of examination. Applicants can download it by login into the university website.
PUCET Answer Key 2022:
The PUCET Answer Key will be released by the university after few days from the completion of CET examination. The Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the PUCET entrance exam.
Through the PUCET answer key, candidates will be able to calculate their result even before the declaration of result. Applicants will be able to check their complete answer key from the website of Punjab University.
PUCET Result 2022:
The PUCET Result 2022 will be prepared by the university on the basis of final answer key. Punjab University will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result from the website of authority.
The result will contain of performance of the candidates in the entrance exam. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure, as it could be required at the time of verification rounds.
PUCET Cut Off 2022:
Cut off marks will be prepared by the university for every subjects and courses individually through online mode. On the basis of PUCET 2022 Cut off marks, authority will prepare a merit list containing the name of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
Applicants will be able to check the complete cut off marks through the website of university. Also, for the ease of candidates we will provide the complete cut off list through our articles.
PUCET Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for every qualified candidate of the entrance exam. The official authority will organized the counselling procedure from the month of July/August 2022. Applicants can register themselves for the counselling through the website of authority.
University will held the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats in offered program of Punjab University will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their rank and performance in entrance examination.