PU LLB 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The PU LLB Examination is that the common law entrance exam held by the Panjab University to offer admission to the applicants in LLB (3 years) Course. The admission is going to be provided to the applicants during this course, which is provided in four law departments that are related to Panjab University.
This examination is held per annum to provide admission to the applicants in the LLB program and every year several of the applicants could seem during this examination on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Belo in this article, applicants can get the detailed information of PU LLB examination dates, form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
PU LLB 2024 Notification: Application Soon
PU LLB 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
PU LLB Important Dates 2024:
Applicants willing to apply for this examination, have to check the necessary dates mentioned below.
|Date of Availability of Application||1st June 2024|
|Last date for completion of online admission form:||8th July 2024|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||11th July 2024|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||13th July 2024|
|Final date by which Roll Nos. will be available online. Roll number and the center of examination will be generated and further, the roll number slip is required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own login and password.||19th July 2024|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||21st July 2024|
|Exam Dates||24th July 2024|
|Uploading of Answer Key||27th July 2024|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||2nd August 2024|
|Date of declaration of result||10th August 2024|
|Dates of counseling||–|
PU LLB Application Form 2024:
The PU LLB 2024 application form will be released by the last week of Apr until the first week of June. Those applicants willing and eligible to get admission in LLB program from the various related schools of Panjab University, they will fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official web site. First of all, applicants need to visit on the official website of Panjab University.
For registration, applicants got to carry the qualified documents and that they got to fill their name, email address, and private mobile range within the needed field. The login details and password are going to be provided to the applicants to fill the application form. Applicants need to fill the specified details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Email ID, Roll no, university name and year of passing, Mobile number, choose the class.
They have to submit the main points when filling the application form. After that, they need to create the payment of application fee. The application form is going to be updated so applicants need to upload scanned copies of photographs and Signature within the needed field. applicants got to complete the application form and submit it. they need to require the print out of it for future use.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee through offline mode for PU LLB examination and also the application fee is General INR 2175/- SC/ ST/ BC INR 1088/-
PU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Those applicants are about to fill the applying form of PU LLB examination have to check their eligibility criteria. Candidates who are not eligible will not be allowed to apply for this examination.
Applicants ought to be qualified within the final year of Bachelor’s degree in any college of the Punjab University and that they should need to get 45% combination marks (General Category) and 40% marks (SC/STOB).
They must have obtained a Master’s degree in any subject from Punjab University. They should be passed in 10+2 or graduation/ post-graduation through Open University system directly while not having any basic qualification, they’ll not be eligible.
PU LLB Exam Pattern 2024:
The test pattern of PU LLB set by the Department of Laws, Punjab University and applicants can understand the structure of question paper through the examination pattern. The examination pattern details are:0
The examination is going to be held through offline mode.
The length of this examination is one hour 30 minutes and those applicants are going to be visually disabled, differently-abled they’ll get an additional 30 minutes.
There is a total of seventy-five marks of this examination.
There will be fifty multiple selection queries and others were subjective sort queries.
In all the 3 languages like English, Hindi, and Punjabi, the examination are going to be conducted.
|Type||No. of Questions||Marks|
The PU LLB test consists of queries from Legal aptitude, General Awareness, and information of English. The subjective part consists of queries from Writing & Communication Skills with Legal aptitude.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
PU LLB Preparation Tips:
For the higher preparation of examination, applicants ought to need to go along with the test pattern and course of study first. applicants need to follow the mock test, that is incredibly necessary for preparation. applicants can get the concept of the kind of queries, marking theme, duration, and different factors through practicing the mock tests.
PU LLB Admit Card 2024:
The Pu LLB Admit Card can issue to the applicants in 2nd week of June and also the admit card will be provided to the applicants, those have submitted the applying kind with success. On the admit card details are going to be the candidate’s name, roll range, father’s name, address of examination center. applicants won’t be allowed to enter within the examination hall without admit card.
PU LLB Result 2024:
The PU LLB Result can declare in the first week of July and those applicants have given the Pu Bachelor of Laws examination, they will check their results through online mode by visiting on the official web site. applicants will check their results by submitting the roll range within the needed field. they will transfer it and can also take the print out of it for future use.
PU LLB Counselling 2024:
Those applicants selected within the merit list as per their marks obtained in the Pu Bachelor of Laws examination, they’ll be called out for the counseling procedure held through Punjab University. It’ll be held through offline mode and also the chosen applicants should be got to carry the specified documents at the guidance center for verification and also the documents are
- PU Bachelor of Laws 2024 Admit Card
- Certificate showing proof of birth
- 10th Class/SSC mark sheet
- 12th Class/Intermediate mark sheet
- Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Character Certificate from qualifying Institute
- Reserve class certificates if applicable
- Gap Year instrument if applicable
- Income Certificate to avail merit-cum-means free-ship
- Graduation certificate issued by Sports Department of Punjab University if applying below Sports Reservation
- Additional weight-age certificate if applicable
- D D in favor of the Registrar, Punjab University, Chandigarh
PU LLB Contact Number/Helpline Number:
PU L.L.B. Admission
Assistant Registrar, CET Cell
Panjab University, Sector 14
Chandigarh – 160 014
E-mail: [email protected]
NOTE : You must mention your name, application no. and other information related to your problem while sending email.
For enquiries about Test contact (From 10:00AM to 04:00PM)
|Controller of Examinations||0172-2534811|
|P.U., Main Enquiry||0172-2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 18001802065|