PGIMER Nursing 2022 Admit Card has been Available on 26th May 2022. Application Form has been released on 25th May 2022 for B.Sc Nursing (4 Years & Post Basic Course). Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) organizes a national level entrance exam every year for applicants willing admission to various UG and PG Nursing Programs of PGIMER. Through this examination, applicants can apply for admission in B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc. Nursing Programs of PGIMER institution.
Through this blog, we have provided complete information about the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Important Date, Application Fee, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Cut Off, Result, and Counseling.
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Notification: Application Released
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Admit Card has been released on 26th May 2022. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application Form has been released on 12th April 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided complete tentative exam dates for PGIMER Nursing 2022:
For M.Sc Nursing Course:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Beginning date of the online application forms||12th April 2022|
|Ending date of the online application forms||2nd May 2022|
|Ending date of the payment of the online application fees||2nd May 2022|
|Date of availability of the PGIMER Nursing 2022 entrance exam admit card||May 2022|
|Date of PGIMER Nursing 2022 entrance exam for M. Sc. course||3rd June 2022|
|Result Declaration Dates||13th June 2022|
|Counseling Dates||20th June 2022|
PGIMER Nursing Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details of what Applicants need to know about the PGIMER Nursing Application Form 2022:
- The application form for PGIMER Nursing 2022 will be released through online mode only.
- Application form for B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) will be released by the 2nd week of June 2022 to the 2nd week of July 2022.
- For M.Sc. Nursing, the registration process has been start from 12th April 2022 to the last week of 2nd May 2022.
- The registration process will begin for eligible applicants only, so Applicants are suggested to confirm their eligibility before applying.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be valid and correct, any incomplete or invalid details could cause problems later at the time of admission.
- Applicants will have to submit their application form before the said date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that day.
- Applicants are suggested to keep a copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application fees can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
- There won’t be any application fee for PWD Applicants.
Below we have provided the Application fee for every category:
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the General category applicants for B. Sc. Nursing course||Rs 1000 / –|
|Application fee for the Reserved category applicants like SC or ST for B. Sc. Nursing course||Rs 800 / –|
|Application fee for the General category applicants for M. Sc. Nursing course||Rs 1500 / –|
|Application fee for the Reserved category applicants like SC or ST for M. Sc. Nursing course||Rs 1200 / –|
PGIMER Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for PGIMER Nursing:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Gender: Only female applicants will be allowed to apply for B.Sc. nursing (4 years).
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in their qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be within 17 to 25 years on 1st September 2022.
For Post Basic Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must secure 50% of marks in general nursing and midwifery.
- Other Eligibility: Applicants must have registered as midwifery and registered nurse in the state nursing council.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 45 years as of 1st September 2022.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed either B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) from an Institution recognized.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at least 55% of marks their qualifying examination.
- Experience: Applicants must have 1-year working experience till the last date of submission of the application form.
- Other Eligibility: Applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife as approved by INC or substitute registration in the case of a male candidate.
PGIMER Nursing Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for PGIMER Nursing 2022:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held through Online mode only.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Medium: Questions will be in English medium only.
- Number of Shifts: There will be only 01 (One) shift in the examination.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be provided to solve the question papers.
- Marks: The question paper will be 100 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each correct response will carry +1 marks.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
PGIMER Nursing Syllabus 2022:
The Syllabus of PGIMER Nursing will differ for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc. Nursing courses. The syllabus for examination will comprise various topics from their respective required qualification syllabus.
The complete syllabus for PGIMER 2022 can be checked online mode on the website.
Recommended Books for PGIMER Nursing 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming PGIMER Nursing 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
PGIMER Nursing Admit Card 2022:
The official authority will release the PGIMER Nursing Admit card for successfully registered candidates individually. Registered Applicants will have to carry their admit card along with their registered id proof at the examination center.
The admit card for B.Sc. Nursing and post-basic nursing will be released in the 3rd week of July 2022 and for M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card will be released in the last week of April 2022.
Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of the exam conducting authority. Applicants should keep their admit card safe till the completion of the admission process as it will be required at the time of counseling.
PGIMER Nursing Result 2022:
The official authority will release the PGIMER Nursing result 2022 after a few days from the conduction of the examination. Authority will neither inform nor send any result to any applicants individually through any online or offline mode.
For the ease of applicants, we will provide regular updates on the declaration of results along with the direct link to access the result. Applicants will be able to access their results by login into the website of authority through online mode.
PGIMER Nursing Counselling 2022:
The counseling procedure will be held on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the respective merit list of the entrance test. Applicants with the general category will have to score a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for another category) to be eligible for the counseling procedure.
PGIMER Nursing Counselling procedure will be organized by offline mode followed by the interview procedure. Applicants will be called for the counseling procedure on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
The schedule for PGIMER Counselling Procedure will be different for every program. The authority will organize the counseling procedure in various rounds on the basis of the availability of seats after each round of counseling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the merit list.
Here we have provided some important tips and tricks for preparing for the PGIMER Nursing entrance exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus and pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Make the notes and revise them from time to time.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distractions and keep your focus on study.
- Try to participate in the mock tests.
- Keep solving the sample and previous year’s question papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding PGIMER Nursing
Question: When will the application form for M.Sc. Nursing released?