PES University 2022 Result has been declared for PESSAT (B.Tech). Registration has been started for various UG /PG courses. PES University admission 2022 will be offered into various courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech & other courses.
It is a private university which is situated in Bangalore, India. It organized the entrance examination by the name of PESSAT as PES Scholastic Aptitude Test. The exam is held every year. Applicants will be also offered admission into various UG, PG & P.hd level courses.
Below in this article,we have provided the information regarding the application form, its fee, eligibility norms & much more regarding PES University 2022 Admission.
Courses Offered by PES University:
Below we have provide the PES University various courses under UG & PG level:
UG courses: B.Arch, B.Tech, BBA, BA LLB, BCA, B.Des, B.Com etc.
PG courses: M.Tech., MBA, M.Pharma, Pharma D, M.Com and many others.
PES University Admission 2022 Notifications – Registration Started
PESSAT 2022 Result has been declared on 14th July 2022 for B.Tech course. Click here to check result.
PES University 2022 Registration has been started for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
PES University Admission 2022 Dates
Below we have provide the table regarding tentative PES University 2022 Admission Dates:
|B.Tech (PESSAT) Events||Dates 2022|
|Application Form releases||1st November 2021|
|Last date to submit application form from outside Bengaluru||6th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form at Bangalore centre only||13th June 2022|
|Slot booking commencement for all candidates||14th June 2022|
|PESSAT Examination date||20th June to 10th July 2022|
|Last date to upload 12th / 2nd PU marks||12th July 2022|
|Result announcement||14th July 2022|
|PESSAT 2022 first round counselling||July 2022|
|Last date to submit original documents||July/ August 2022|
|B.Tech counselling second round||August 2022|
|Formally notified last date for admission||August 2022|
Exam Dates for Other Courses:
|Registration commences||1st November 2021|
|Slot booking commencement||June 2022|
|PESSAT examination||June/ July 2022|
|Last date to register online||July 2022|
|Result declaration||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified last date for admission||August/ September 2022|
For B.Arch. Courses (on the basis of NATA Score):
|Start of registration||1st November 2021|
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2nd PU Scores||July 2022|
|1st round counselling||July 2022|
|Last date for submission of original documents||July 2022|
|2nd round counselling||August 2022|
|Commencement of 1st semester classes||August 2022|
PES University 2022 Application Form
Below we have provide the details regarding PES University 2022 Application Form:
- The application form for PES University 2022 will get released via online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form by the 1st November 2021 for B.Tech & various other courses.
- The final date to submit the application form is till 2nd week of July 2022 for B.Tech course.
- Applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria before filling the application form as it will be accepted only of eligible Applicants.
- While filling application form, Applicants must provide valid email Id & contact no. as all details will be sent to it.
- Applicants must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Official authority will also provide correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form.
- At last, Applicants must not forgot to take copy of filled in application process for future use.
- Applicants can submit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) method will be used.
- The registration fee for all category Applicants will be Rs. 1050/-.
- DD must be sent to following address in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore:
Office of Admission,
100 Ft. Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for the applicants before applying for PES University 2022:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applying Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Score Card: Applicants must have any one of PEESAT & KCET score card.
For UG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in 12th level exam will be also eligible to apply for UG courses.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Score Card: Applicants must apply on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ GATE/ XMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ PGCET score cards.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
PES University 2022 Admission Procedure
Below we have provided the method included under PES University 2022 admission procedure. First, Applicants will have to register themselves. After registration, Applicants will have to appear in PESSAT examination to offer admission into various courses.
Official authority will prepare a merit list. It will include Applicants name who qualifies the examination. Applicants selected in the merit list will further have to participate in the admission procedure.
PES University 2022 Scholastic Aptitude Test
PESSAT (PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test) is held every year by the University. The examination is held through online mode for all the courses (except B.Des). Admission will be given to Applicants into various UG, PG level courses.
Applicants further have to appear in the examination to get admission in the university. Official authority will release admit card after the process of slot booking. Examination will be held on different dates for different courses.
PES University Result/ Merit List 2022:
The official authority will release PES University 2022 result through online mode. No other mode will be entertained. Applicants can check it by August 2022 for B.Tech. Applicantss will have to use their login credentials such as application number & password to check the result.
Merit list will be also released by the authority for Applicants who have qualified for the examination. It will be mandatory for Applicants to participate in the counselling process who’s name appear in the counselling process.
PES University Counselling 2022:
PES University 2022 counselling procedure will begin after the result declaration in the month of August/ September 2022. Further Applicants will be invited for the counselling process on the basis of merit list. It will be held through online mode.
Seat allotment & document verification process will be a part of counselling process. Applicants will have to carry original & photo stated documents during verification. Applicants will have to attend short interview after seat allotment process.
Applicants must report at the allotted college with following documents & must also submit the required admission fee. Below we have provided the documents such as:
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- PESSAT 2022 rank card/ result
- Passport size photographs
PES University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
+91 80 26721983,
Hosur Road, 1 km before
+91 80 66186610
50 Feet Road, Phase 1
+91 80 22429391
PES MEDICAL CAMPUS
National Highway 219,
08570 – 277799 / 277999
Off Sarjapur Road, Survey #45/3, Kasavanahalli Main Road, Haraluru, Bangalore – 560 102
PES PUBLIC SCHOOL
Mordana Palli, near Amara Raja Infra, Yadamari Mandal, Chittoor Andhra Pradesh – 517128