NTSE Meghalaya 2024 application form will be released soon. NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) is organized every year by NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training). However, NTSE was established by NCERT in 1963 to provide candidates with an opportunity to get admission into various science and social science courses up to doctoral level.
In the state of Meghalaya, the entrance exam conducted by NCERT is also known as Meghalaya NTSE 2024 – 2024.
Complete notification and information related to the NTSE exam will be available on the official website of the university for candidates to refer to. However, candidates can refer to the information we mention below in this article to have an overview of the entrance exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Notification – Application Form Out Soon
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Offline Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|The due date for submission of printed application forms||November 2024|
|Admit Card||To be announce|
|Date of entrance exam, (first level)||January 2024|
|Releasing of Answer Key||To be announce|
|Result||To be announce|
|Admit Card for IInd Stage exam||To be announce|
|Date of entrance exam (second level)||June 2024|
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- NTSE Meghalaya 2024 application form will be released soon.
- Candidates must visit the official website and register themselves.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the competent authority and start filling the application form.
- With the help of required documents, candidates have to enter all the necessary details in the application form as per their requirements.
- After that, candidates need to print the completed application form.
- And then the candidate has to pay the application fee as mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates should note that if the official website does not mention exam fees, they do not have to pay any fees for the exam.
- After completing the application form, candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents.
- And we have mentioned below the list of documents to submit along with the duly filled application form to the university before the due date:
And we have mentioned below the list of the documents to submit along with the duly filled application form to the university before the due date:
- Two latest passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Progress report of the last promoted exam
- Category certificate (attested copy)
- Disability certificate
- Income certificate
NOTE: The official authorities will update the information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants on the official website of the university itself.
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- You must finish 9th grade at a reputable school.
- Candidates appearing for the SSC exam in the current year from a renowned board are also eligible.
- At least 55% of the points in the entrance exam must be scored by general class candidates and over 50% of the points must be scored by preparatory class candidates.
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The entrance exam will be conducted at both the state and national levels.
The entrance exam will contain two papers as mentioned below:
- MAT – Mental Ability Test
- SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test
- MCQ type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Candidates will be scored for each specific answer in the test.
- There is no provision for negative points in the article.
- The competent authority will give candidates two hours to solve the test
Applicants will be able to get a brief idea about the paper pattern from the below mention table:
|Papers||Test||No of questions||No of marks||Duration of the exam|
|Paper I||MAT – Mental Ability Test||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
NOTE: Program information will be updated by authorities on the school’s official website.
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Admit Card
Candidates who want to appear for the entrance exam should visit the official website of the university. Because the authorities will update the admission cards of the candidates on the official website of the university itself in online mode.
However, the admission card is also known as the candidate’s entrance ticket. The admit card is the identity card of the applicant who is appearing for the entrance exam. So applicants will not be able to appear for the entrance exam without the admit card.
So the applicants must carry the admit card along with them at the time of the entrance exam as it is a mandatory document to carry. However in order to get the admit card applicants need to use the application number and password that are login credentials that were generated at the time of registration on the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Applicants need to enter the necessary details on the official website of the university and download the admit card from the official website. However, candidates should also take a few copies of their admit card for further use.
NTSE Meghalaya 2024 Result
In online mode on the school’s official website, authorities will be responsible for publishing answers and entrance exam results for candidates to refer to.
However, along with the exam results, the authorities will also announce the benchmark scores for the entrance exam. After passing the entrance exam, candidates need to visit the official website of the university and get detailed information about the results.
On the university’s official website, entrance exam results will be available in PDF format. Candidates need to visit the official website of the university and click on the link available on the official website to know the result of the entrance exam.
On clicking the link, the results will be opened in PDF format for candidates to refer to. Candidates should check the results and upload them on the official website using their case number and date of birth. However, candidates are advised to retain some copies of their results for future use.
Candidates will be admitted to the facility if they achieve good results in the entrance exam, above the benchmark score. However, for candidates’ reference, all information regarding further admission procedures will be available on the official website of the university itself.