NTSE Goa Application Form will be Released Soon. The Chhattisgarh NTSE 2023 is the state-specific version of the NTSE (National Talent Search Examination). The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Chhattisgarh, administers the National Talent Search Examination.
To cultivate, develop, and blossom the abilities of applicants from all around the state of Chhattisgarh, an admission exam is held on a nationwide scale. The full notification regarding the NTSE 2023 will be made available for applicants’ reference on the official website of the institution by the official representatives of the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Chhattisgarh.
The NTSE entrance test will be divided into two parts, with the first stage requiring applicants to take the exam. Additionally, those applicants who pass stage 1 will be entitled to take stage 2. The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi, will organize both stages. Therefore, we have provided all the details about the Chhattisgarh NTSE 2023 below for the applicants convenience.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Notification – Application Form Released Soon
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Exam Dates
For the applicants reference, the following relevant details regarding significant occasions and dates are listed:
|Last date for submission of the Application Form||To be announce|
|Admit Card||To be announce|
|Date of entrance exam, (stage-1)||To be announce|
|Publication of Answer Key
||To be announce|
|Last Date for Objection
||To be announce|
|Declaration of Result||To be announce|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announce|
|IInd Stage of Examination Date||To be announce|
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Application for the NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 will be made available soon.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application form in order to appear for the admissions process.
- Following that, applicants must register by providing the required information.
- After successfully registering, candidates must use the login credentials generated during registration to download the application form from the website.
- Following that, applicants must begin completing the application form as necessary.
- When filling out the application form, applicants must make use of the documentation proving their academic credentials and provide accurate information.
- Following that, applicants must upload a few required documents to the university’s official website.
- Then, after properly filling out the application form, candidates must take a printout of it and send the properly completed application form and application money.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- One must have completed the 9th class from a recognized school to apply for the exam.
- Candidates for the general category must receive more than 70% on the qualifying exam in order to qualify.
- Candidates from the reserved category must receive at least a 55% in the SSC exams.
- Science, social studies, math, mental acuity, English language, and general knowledge are required topics.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The admission test will be divided into two examinations, paper I and paper II, and will be administered by the NCERT, the official authorities.
- However, the paper I’ll be writing will be a Mental Ability Test (MAT), which will be used to gauge applicants’ mental capacity.
- Paper II, also known as the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), will be formatted in a variety of ways to assess applicants’ academic aptitude.
- Both papers I and II will have 100 questions each.
- The authorities have decided that the question paper for Paper I and Paper II shall have a maximum of 100 marks.
- However, candidates will have 120 minutes, or two hours, to complete papers I and II.
- Candidates who answered correctly receive one mark for each accurate response on the admission exam.
- Regarding wrong responses and failing grades, there is no information accessible.
- Only questions of the objective variety will be on the exam.
- For the benefit of applicants, the official authorities will update the information about the syllabus on the university’s official website.
NOTE: For further information about the syllabus and subject-by-subject details, please visit the official website.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Admit Card
The candidates’ admit cards will be made available online by official authorities on the university’s official website.
To obtain the admit card, applicants must go to the university’s official website. With the aid of the application number and password obtained after registration, admit cards can be viewed.
At the time of the entrance exam, candidates must bring their admission card and a valid photo ID. From the official website, admit cards should be obtained, and several copies should be printed off.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2023 Result
The official authorities will prepare the results following the entrance exam. And for the candidates’ convenience, the results will be made public on the university’s official website.
To verify the outcome of the admission exam, candidates must enter their roll number and date of birth. Official authorities will grant admission to the applicants to the institution depending on the scores attained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
More details regarding the admissions process are available to applicants on the university’s official website.