NTSE Goa Application Form will be Released Soon. Please refer to the information we have provided below in this article if you want to apply for university admission using the Goa NTSE (National Talent Search) 2023 Exam.
However, for the convenience of candidates, all information related to the entrance exam will be published on the official website of the university, as the authorities will be responsible for updating all Exam-related announcements on the Internet website.
The National Council of Educational Research, also known as NCERT, New Delhi, will also be the conducting body for the second cycle common exam in May 2023 for SSC class candidates, despite the fact that The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Patna, also known as SCERT, will be the official body for conducting the first level of the entrance exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Goa 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
NTSE Goa 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon. The Link will be provided here.
NTSE Goa 2023 Exam Dates
Important information related to important events and dates are mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
|The due date for submission of printed application forms||To be announce|
|Admit Card (Stage 1)||To be announce|
|Date of entrance exam, (First level)||To be announce|
||To be announce|
||To be announce|
|Stage IInd Admit Card||To be announce|
|Exam Date of IInd Stage||To be announce|
NTSE Goa 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- For admission procedure, candidates must fill and submit the application form which will be made available online by the official authorities on the official website of the university.
- To get the application form, candidates need to register themselves and create a new ID on the school’s official website by providing some basic information (name, address, contact number, email id, etc.).
- Once the registration process is successfully completed, candidates should start filling the application form on the university’s official website.
- But before submitting the application, candidates must carry all important educational qualification documents with them.
- And with the help of educational qualification documents, candidates have to enter all the important details like personal details, educational qualification, course related, parent details, details contact and contact details etc. in the application form.
- And after successfully entering all the details of the application form, candidates need to upload the necessary documents as per their requirements in the given format as mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Then, candidates need to print the completed application form after filling in the application and paying the application fee.
- After successful payment of the application fee, candidates must submit a duly filled application form and complete the registration process.
NTSE Goa 2023 Application Fee
The official authorities of the university have not provided any information about the registration fee. But the information will be updated on the university’s official website for candidates to refer to. Therefore, candidates can refer to the university’s official website for information about the registration fee for the entrance exam.
NTSE Goa 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- To enter the admission procedure, a person must have completed 9th standard from a known primary school with an aggregate score of above 55% in case of general category and 50% of total marks in case of candidate category candidates.
NTSE Goa 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Candidates are required to solve the entire test within 120 minutes or two hours.
The entrance exam will consist of two papers as mentioned below:
- The entrance test will consist of two papers mentioned below:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) (100 questions 100 points)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) (100 questions, 100 points)
- Candidates will have to present 100 MCQ-type questions in a 100-mark exam.
- Candidates will receive 1 point for each correct answer and no points will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- Authorities will update course curriculum information on the school’s official website for candidates to refer to.
NTSE Goa 2023 Admit Card
The entrance card is also known as the hall ticket and is the identity card of the candidate attending the entrance exam. Without an admission card, candidates will not be able to take the entrance exam.
To get the admit card, candidates need to visit the official website of the university. After accessing the official website of the university, candidates need to use their application number and password and download the admit card from the official website. Candidates are requested to keep their admit card safe till the time of admission procedure as it is important to note down the card. Candidates must keep several copies of the admit card after downloading it.
NTSE Goa 2023 Result
The exam results will be posted by official authorities on the university’s website for the applicants’ reference. The applicants’ roll number and date of birth are required to access the results, same like the admission card.
The outcome will be made available in PDF format on the university’s official website. The results must be downloaded from the university’s official website by applicants.
Following that, candidates must save a few copies of the outcome until the admissions period. Complete information about the subsequent admissions process is available to applicants on the university’s official website.