NTSE Gujarat 2023 application form will be released soon. In the state of Gujarat, candidates seeking admission to SSC have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
For candidates reference, all information and announcements related to the entrance exam will be updated on the school’s official website. The entrance exam is called NTSE (National Talent Search Examination).
This is a national/state level entrance exam conducted in two phases. SCERT is the agency responsible for directing the first level (phase) of NTSE. And the second phase of the exam is conducted by NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Exam Dates
Important information related to important events and dates are mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
|Notification||To be announced|
|Availability of the application forms||To be announced|
|Submission date of the hard copy of the online application form||To be announced|
|Online last date of fee submission||To be announced|
|Availability of the admit card||To be announced|
|Date of commencement of entrance exam,||To be announced|
|Publication Of Answer Key
||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result
||To be announced|
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- NTSE Gujarat 2023 application form will be released soon.
- All information and instructions will be available on the official website for candidates to refer to.
- Candidates need to register on the official website to fill the application form and appear in the exam.
- After registration, candidates need to enter all the necessary details in the form as per their requirements.
- However, applicants must refer to educational documents at the time of submitting their application.
- All details in the application form must be submitted accurately and will be used for the admission procedure.
- After submitting the details, candidates need to upload some required documents in the application form in the given format.
- After submitting the application, candidates must print a copy and submit it before the deadline.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Application Fee
Important information regarding the application fee is mentioned below for applicants’ reference:
- To appear for the entrance exam, it is important that the applicant pays the application fee before the deadline as paying the application fee is an important part of the application process.
- The school’s state management agency will update admission fee information on the school’s official website for candidates to refer to.
- Therefore, candidates who want to take the entrance exam can refer to the school’s official website for information about the entrance exam registration fee.
- The application fee can be deposited online using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- However, the application fee once paid will not be refunded to the applicant’s account.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- For the entrance exam, only candidates who have completed or are studying in class 9 or SSC qualified candidates from a recognized school are eligible.
- However, candidates belonging to the general category must score at least 60% in the entrance exam and candidates belonging to the preparatory category must score at least 55% in the exam.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The maximum time allowed to the applicant must not exceed two hours.
MAT (Mental Aptitude Test), and SAT (Scholarly Aptitude Test) are two sections that will be included in the entrance exam. Candidates have to answer 100 MCQ type questions, each worth 100 marks in the entrance test.
In the entrance exam, points will be counted for each correct answer, points will not be deducted for incorrect answers.
The entrance exam will be conducted as per the class IX and syllabus.
NOTE: Candidates can refer to the official website of the university for subject-wise syllabus details.
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Admit Card
Once the registration process is successfully completed, the authority will issue admit cards to the eligible candidates. However, admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully submitted their application and application fee on time.
Candidates who want to appear for the entrance exam must visit the official website of the university and download the admit card from the website.
However, candidates need to download the admit card from the official website using their application number and date of birth.
The admission card must be copied in multiple copies and must be kept safe until the time of admission procedure.
Candidate’s admit card is a mandatory document that will be required during the entrance exam. The candidate’s admit card includes important information about the candidate and some instructions for the entrance exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
NTSE Gujarat 2023 Result
For candidates’ information, the authorities will publish the entrance exam results on the official website of the university itself. Along with the results, the authorities will also announce the exam answers on the official website after the exam ends.
The applicant must use the roll number and date of birth and upload the result to the official website. Candidates are advised to retain some copies of the downloaded results for future use. Based on the score candidates obtain in the entrance exam, they will be eligible for admission to the school.
The competent authorities will publish the thresholds at which candidates will be admitted to the facility. However, for candidates’ reference, all detailed information about further admission procedures will be updated by the authorities on the university’s official website.