Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon. The admission procedure will be held for Applicants willing to get admission in 1st year and lateral Entry diploma courses.
Applicants will be selected for the admission on 1st year polytechnic courses through the merit list and entrance exam will be held for admission in lateral entry courses. Selected Applicants will get admission in various Polytechnic courses of Engineering stream at Govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the Haryana State.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Notification – To Be Released
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be released soon.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for Haryana Polytechnic 2022:
For Engineering Courses:
|Events||Date 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Final date to submit applications||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for fee submission||2nd week of June 2022|
|Document verification and marks confirmation||2nd week of June 2022|
|Merit list release||3nd week of June 2022|
|Depositing of counselling fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of June 2022|
For Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma:
|Released of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Final date to submit applications||4th week of June 2022|
|Final date for fee payment||4th week of June 2022|
|Document verification and mark confirmation||4th week of June 2022|
|Donwloading of admit card||4th week of June 2022|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2022 exam date||1st week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Depositing of counselling fee||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||3rd week of July 2022|
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released by the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode only.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the given instructions on the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The Application Form submission procedure will be regulated till second week of July 2022 for 1st year admission and fourth week of July 2022 for lateral Entry.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission as no Applicants will be allowed after the prescribed date.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants can use prescribed gateways for submission of application form.
The Application Form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For general category||Rs. 500|
|For reserved category||Rs. 200|
Haryana Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete prescribed Haryana Polytechnic eligibility criteria:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must secure at least 35% marks (33% for SC/ ST and Kashmiri Migrants Applicants) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must have science and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
For Lateral Entry Engineering:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must secure at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
For Diploma Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 10th and 12th from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Marks: Applicants must secure at least 35% marks in physics, chemistry, mathematics/ biology subjects.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the complete Haryana Polytechnic exam pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be held through online mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 1 hour and 40 minutes will be allotted to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of Examination will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response one mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus 2022:
The Haryana Polytechnic syllabus will differ for every offered programme. The syllabus for the examination will be consisting of various topics from the required subjects for individual topics. The syllabus will be based on 10+2 syllabus.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 exam:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Regularly make short notes and revise them.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous Year’s and sample papers.
Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for registered Applicants only. Registered Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 4th week of June 2022.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 admit card will be released through online mode only. The admit card will consist of complete details regarding the Applicants and examination.
Haryana Polytechnic Result 2022:
Haryana Polytechnic result 2022 will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode.
The result will be released from the 2nd week of July 2022. Applicants can access their result by login into the official website. The result will be consist of Applicants performance in the entrance exam.
Haryana Polytechnic Cut Off 2022:
The cut off marks will be the minimum marks released by the authority for shortlisting the Applicants for counselling procedure. Authority will release the category wise cut off marks for every Applicants after the declaration of result. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for the admission procedure.
Haryana Polytechnic Cut off marks will be made available for every candidate through online mode only. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will prepare the category wise merit list.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority on the basis of final merit list. Only selected Applicants through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Official authority will held the counselling through online mode only.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds. Applicants will have to complete all the rounds as per the prescribed criteria. The admission will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Below we have provided the list of documents Applicants will require for the verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Residence certificate
- Allotment letter
- Haryana DET 2022 admit card and rank card, etc.
Haryana Polytechnic Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Haryana State Technical Education Society
(Department of Technical Education Govt. of Haryana)
Bay 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana
Toll Free Number