NIT Srinagar Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. National Institute of Technology, Srinagar is one of the premier technology institutes situated in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India and was established in 1960 as Regional Engineering College and is one among eighteen such institutes sponsored by the Government of India.
NIT Srinagar admission for BTech and MTech programmes will be done on the basis of JEE Main and GATE scores, respectively. Other than the BTech and MTech courses, NIT Srinagar also provides MSc, MBA and PhD programmes. Candidates selected through JEE Main and GATE exams must appear for JoSAA and CCMT Counselling for BTech and MTech programmes,. Admission to the M.Sc. program will be conducted on the basis of the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM). Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Srinagar 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Srinagar Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Srinagar Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Srinagar 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Srinagar 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
NIT Srinagar 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
NIT Srinagar Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. To apply for admission, the candidates must first apply for the necessary entrance exams. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of NIT Srinagar.
- Visit the official website of the institute or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on a ‘Registration Link’
- Fill in the required details:
- Enter into the Exam Roll No.
- Personal details.
- Correspondance details.
- Fill in the transaction details.
- Fee payment.
- Submit form.
Rs. 1500/- (INR. 1000/- for SC/ST Candidates)
NIT Srinagar 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Srinagar Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be at the top 20 percent in the 12th class examination performed by respective Boards.
- For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would have been 65% in the 12th class examination.
- Candidates have to apply for a JEE Main.
For M.Tech. and M.Sc.
M.Tech. – Undergraduate degree in Engineering/Technology/AMIE/MCA in appropriate discipline or a Master’s Degree in the corresponding discipline with CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale or an equivalent of 60% marks in open / OBC candidate in Qualifying degree. (6.0 or 55% for SC/ST).
M.Sc. – Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics as major and Mathematics as an auxiliary subject or with Physics and Mathematics among the key subjects.
For Ph.D. & M.Phil.
The Doctorate of Philosophy courses in the NITSRI is provided in connection with 10 different fields of research such as:
|Civil Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Metallurgy & Materials Engineering||Mathematics||Computer Science and Engineering||Physics||Chemistry|
NIT Srinagar 2024 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
It provides several courses in the different disciplines of Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, and much more.
The institute takes admission in UG courses on grounds of entrance tests such as JEE Main/ DASA. The admission in postgraduate courses is done strictly on the grounds of a score of GATE & JAM. The outcome of the semester examination is uploaded to the institute’s official website.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.
NIT Srinagar 2024 Admissions process
Below we have provided the NIT Srinagar 2024 Admission Process for the candidates to refer:
For JEE Main
JEE Main (Joint Entrance Exam Main) is a nationwide online/ offline exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) to admission to B.Tech, B.E and B.Arch programs. It is a gateway to different IITs, NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The minimum JEE Main Eligibility is class 12 in science with a minimum of 75% marks. JEE Main registration will be done in online mode on the official website of the exam.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is the national level online test which is being held for admission to M.Tech/ Ph.D. and other Government Scholarships/Assistantships in the areas of engineering and technology.
It is conducted by IITs on a rotational basis. GATE Exam will be conduct by IIT Guwahati. The minimum Eligibility to the GATE is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with minimum required marks.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the scores secured in JEE (Main). They will be invited for the counseling round in the NIT Srinagar.
The seat portion will be based on subject test scores and the options given by the candidate, in the order of their merit and priority taken together.
NIT Srinagar 2024 Selection Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Srinagar 2024 Selection Criteria for the candidates to refer:
Admission to the M.Tech. the program will be provided on the basis of the candidate’s performance on the GATE followed by CCMT. Following documents should be submitted at the time of admission-
- Provisional Admission Letter (PAL)
- Original Mark Sheet / Grade card of all semesters/years and Certificates of Qualifying
- Original Migration certificate of last Institute/University last attended
- Original Conduct Certificate from the Institute/University last attended
- Original Transfer certificate from the Institute/University last attended
- An original Course completion certificate from the University/Institute last attended, in
- case result is awaited
- Category certificate
- Valid Gate Score Card
- Printed receipt of online payment of balance fee.
- The affidavit, if gap period duly attested by 1st class Magistrate.
- Affidavit for anti-ragging
- An affidavit from 1st class Magistrate in case any of the requisite documents are pending.
- One set of self-attested photocopy of all the original documents
- Three passport size color photographs
- Admission will be done pursuant of IIT JAM.
- Ph.D. & M.Phil. Selection Criteria
- The candidates asking for Ph.D. courses need to sit for a written test conducted by the Institute followed by the Interview round. The candidates also need to make a presentation on the subject on which he desires to follow the Ph.D. degree.
- The merit list for the Ph.D. course is based on the performance of candidates for the written test as well as the presentation round.