NIT Rourkela Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. National Institute Of Technology (NIT Rourkela) is one of the premier national-level institutions ranked 16th in NIRF 2024 Rankings among engineering universities in India. The Institute is providing 2 undergraduate, 3 postgraduate courses in sector management and technology. NIT Rourkela provides various UG, PG, Doctoral, Executive PhD, and part-time courses. It has 20 departments under which these courses are provided.
Moreover, BTech is the flagship course of NIT Rourkela. Some other popular courses provided by the Technology institute are MTech, MBA, MSc, MCA, etc. Admission to the provided courses at NIT Rourkela will be either through entrance examinations (such as, JEE Mains/GATE/IIT JAM) or based on merit. The National or State Government provides scholarships like Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Top Class Scholarship, GATE scholarship, etc. to the students of this institute. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Rourkela 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Rourkela Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Rourkela 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Rourkela 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||4th week of May 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||3rd week of June 2024|
|Last date for receipt of Hard copy of Application||4th week of June 2024|
|Publication of Short List for GD and PI||2nd week of July 2024|
|GD, Personal Interview||To be Announced|
|Date of Admission||3rd week of July 2024|
|Registration for the 1st Semester||3rd week of July 2024|
|Starting of class for the 1st Semester||4th week of July 2024|
NIT Rourkela 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- NIT Rourkela Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon.
- Register and then log on to the official website of NIT, Rourkela.
- Click on a ‘Apply online’ option.
Fill in all the necessary details:
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualifications
- Upload the required documents and then click on submit.
- Submit the form and proceed to pay all the application fees of INR. 500/-
- Take a copy of the application form for future usage.
- For Ph.D. sponsored candidates must submit a scanned copy of the sponsorship certificate at the same time as submitting the online application.
- Applicants are not required to send out a hard copy of the application form or any other documents.
- Candidates, when they called for an interview, have to submit a signed copy of the application form, a set of photocopies of all the required documents, and an original sponsorship certificate.
Chosen contenders have to produce the save the photocopies of the following documents at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of qualifying examinations
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Three passport size photographs
- Application for enrollment on form AC/101 or AC/201 or AC/304
- JEE Main/ GATE/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT Rank card
- Category certificate
NIT Rourkela 2024 last date of submission through online admission fee is Rs. 2500/- for MBA.
NIT Rourkela 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Rourkela Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.Tech.||Biotechnology||A 10+2 qualifying certificate with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCM stream.|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Food Process Engineering|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering|
|B.Arch.||Planning and Architecture||A 10+2 qualification from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech)||Electronic Systems and Communication||10+2 qualification with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM stream.|
|Power Control and Drives|
|Control and Automation|
|Power Electronics and Drive|
|Water Resources Engineering|
|Mechatronics and Automation|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Applied Geology|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||To be eligible for admission to the M.Sc. courses a student must have passed B.Sc. with the proposed specialization as a relevant subject.|
|M.A.||Developmental Studies||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com or B.Tech degree in any discipline with 50 % marks or 5.50/10 CGPA in aggregate.|
|MBA||–||Candidate must have passed B.Tech with 60% marks or 6.5/CGPA in aggregate.|
|M.Tech. Research/ Ph.D.||Engineering||For M.Tech: Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MCA/ M.B.B.S./ B.V.Sc./ M.Sc/ M.A./ MBA/ M.Com with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5/10 CGPA.
For Ph.D.: Candidate must have M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm in relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate in UG or PG degree. Or B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharm or equivalent with CGPA of 7.0 or 65% marks Or MBBS/ B.V.Sc. Candidates with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA
|Social Science||MA/ M.Com./ MBA/ M.Sc. in Humanities or Social Science or Management with 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate|
NIT Rourkela 2024 Selection Process:
Below we have provided the NIT Rourkela 2024 Selection Process for the candidates to refer:
- Admission to all B.Tech, Int. MSc. and dual degree programs are made through JEE Mains. The counseling for this is done by the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
- Admission will be made available to the GATE qualified candidates that are tracked by Common Counselling for M.Tech (CCMT).
- If seats remain vacant following the GATE qualified candidates, in some specific low popular Specializations, admission can be made available to Non-GATE candidates.
For M.Sc, MA, MBA
- The selection of the M.Sc.prgram will be conducted on the basis of the candidate’s score in IIT-JAM.
- Admission to the M.A. (Developmental Studies) will be conducted on the basis of NITR criteria for selection.
- Admission to the MBA program will be carried out on the basis of scores of National level entrance tests like the CAT, MAT, XAT or GMAT followed by GD and PI.
- Admission would be based on the Written test and/or Interview performed by the Institute.
Admission to all courses provided through NIT Rourkela will be done through online mode only. Eligible candidates can visit the institute’s official website and submit their application form.
The final selection for the reception is based on the merit scored in the following examinations performed at the national level:
|Course Name||Accepted Exam Name|
|MBA||CAT/ MAT/ XAT|