NIT Karnataka Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. National Institute Of Technology, Suratkhal (NIT Suratkhal) is just a Deemed University situated in Suratkhal, Karnataka. The institution is a recognized UGC and approved AICTE. That is one of the oldest and pioneer Technical Institutions in India commenced in 1960. NIT Karnataka provides UG, PG, and doctoral-level programmes in the fields of Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, etc.
The technology institute has 15 departments and provides over 20 courses. NIT Surathkal admission to UG and PG programmes will be entrance exam-based. Some of the accepted exams are JEE Main, GATE, and IIT JAM. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Karnataka 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Karnataka Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Karnataka Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Karnataka 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Karnataka 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||1st week of March 2024|
|Last Date for receiving a hard copy
of completed applications
|1st week of March 2024|
|Dates for the selection process||To be Announced|
NIT Karnataka 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
NIT Karnataka Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. Candidates must check the NIT Karnataka 2024 Application Form Details provided below.
For B. Tech. Programs
Eligible candidates willing to get admission to the B. Tech. programs provided by NITK need to register online on the JEE Mains website or CSAB website, select the required course and fill in the other required details.
The candidate permitted to choose preferences before locking the choices, which marks the successful completion of the registration process. Allotment status will be shown shortly after on the official website.
For M. Tech and Ph. D. Admission
Candidates who apply for M. Tech (Sponsored), M. Tech (Research), and Ph.D. programs can download the application form as well as the information bulletin from the institute website. A copy of the duly completed application form must be sent at the address by post or can be sent in person:
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Technology Surathkal,
Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore-575025,
The enclosure should contain self-declared photocopies of all the requisite documents as mentioned in the news bulletin.
A demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.150/- in order to SC/ST candidates) drawn up in favor of the Director, NITK, Surathkal, payable at Mangalore should be attached together with on or before the prescribed last date.
The following documents to be submitted (in the mail along with application form)/produced at the very moment of counseling/interview:
- Original marks card of all Semesters/years of Engineering/Degree
- Date of Birth Certificate in Original (SSLC/X Std.)
- A course completion certificate from college (if qualifying degree exam results are awaiting).
- Caste Certificate if belonging to SC/ST (original)
- Caste certificate as per prescribed format for OBC candidates (if applicable) from the Competent Authority issued after 31st March.
- GATE Score Card in original (For M. Tech).
- Sponsorship Certificate, if applicable.
- Pass certificate for A.M.I.E. candidates (M Tech).
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) certificate, if applicable.
- Two Self-Addressed Envelopes with Stamp each worth Rs.17/- (for postage in Mangalore) and Rs.39/- (for Postage outside Mangalore).
- Medical Certificate (general fitness).
- Relieving Certificate in the case of Sponsored Candidates.
- OBC Certificate (if applicable) from the competent authority issued after the Last week of March 2024.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored).
- Migration Certificate.
NIT Karnataka 2024 Application Fee:
The Information Bulletin and Online Application website for admission to the MBA program is available on the Institute website candidates must register online with the portal.
The registered candidates have to complete the Online Application form and pay the prescribed application fee.
|OC/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 150/-|
NIT Karnataka 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Karnataka Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||At least 75% marks in 10+2 (science stream), OR Top 20 percentile marks in 12th class exam||JEE (Advanced)/ JEE (Main) ranks|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering|
|Course||Specialization||Sub Specializations||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|M.Tech.||Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics||Marine Structures/ Remote Sensing and GIS/ Water Resources Engineering and Management||B. Tech in the relevant field with at least 6.5 CGPA of not less than 60% marks in the aggregate (taking into account the marks scored in all subjects)||For Scholarship Seats CCMT – (GATE applicants)/ DASA – (Abroad students) For Other seats: Gate Score + Written Test + Personal Interview|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Plant Design/ Industrial Pollution Control/ Industrial Biotechnology|
|Civil Engineering||Construction Technology and Management/ Environmental Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/ Structural Engineering/ Transportation Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Security|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Power and Energy Systems|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||VLSI Design/ Communication Engineering|
|Information Technology||Information Technology|
|Mathematical and Computational Sciences||Computational Mathematics|
|Mechanical Engineering||Thermal Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering/ Design and Precision Engineering|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||Process Metallurgy/ Materials Engineering/ Nanotechnology|
For MCA/ MBA & M.Sc
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|MCA||Computer Applications||60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in B.Sc. (Hons)/ BCA /BIT OR B.E/B. Tech||NIMCET 2024|
|MBA||Business Studies||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA||CAT/GMAT-2024 + GDPI|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/ Physics (as applicable) with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA||Overall Academic Performance in Bachelor’s + Written Test|
|Structures, Geotechnical, Transportation, Construction Technology and Management Environment, Earth Sciences|
|Water Resources Engineering & Management, Marine Structures & Coastal Engineering., RS & GIS Applications|
NIT Karnataka 2024 Admissions Process:
- B.Tech: Admission to the B.Tech. The program is held on the basis of marks scored by a candidate in 10+2 (Science Stream) or an equivalent and JEE (Advanced)/ JEE(Main) Entrance Exam. Final Selection to the program relies on the distribution of seats through JoSSA Counselling (Joint Seat Allocation Authority).
- M.Tech and M.Sc: Selection will be done on the basis of the GATE Entrance exam score purchased by the candidate. Final selections to M.Sc. will be based on Written Examination/ Personal Interview undertaken by the Institute.
- MBA and MCA: Admission into programs is done on the basis of merit scored in CAT/ GMAT and NIMCET for MBA and MCA respectively. Final Selection in the MBA program is based on the candidate’s performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be done by the NITK. Whereas allocation of seats for MCA is delivered through NIMCET Counselling.
- Ph.D.: Selection to Ph.D. programs is done on the basis of academic performance plus an aptitude test and interview conducted by the respective departments.
NIT Karnataka 2024 Selection Process:
Candidates must check the NIT Karnataka 2024 Selection Process. The selection process will be starting on the 3rd week of March 2024 at the following address:
ATB Seminar Hall, NITK,
Surathkal, Karnataka – 575025
Contact No: 0824-2473079.