NIT Jalandhar Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. Dr. BR Ambedkar National Institute Of Technical Or NIT Jalandhar (NITJ) Established in the year 1987 and later the central government gave this institute the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) and is located in Jalandhar, Punjab. The Institute was formed in 1987 and is endorsed by the University Grants Commission (UGC). NIT Jalandhar provides courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, and Ph.D. Admission to certain courses will be conducted on the basis of Entrance Exams JEE Main (for B.Tech), GATE (for M.Tech), JAM (for M.Sc).
NIT Jalandhar has over 18 different academic departments, which consist of Department of Biotechnology, Department of Physics, Department of Civil Engineering, etc. Furthermore, the institute also provides PG Diploma courses in various fields of engineering, including chemical engineering, industrial engineering, thermal engineering, and design engineering. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Jalandhar 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Jalandhar Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Jalandhar Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Jalandhar 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Jalandhar 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||Released|
|Last Date to submit Application form||3rd week of April 2024|
For M.Sc (through JAM)
|Last Date to submit Application form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Receipt of Request for Change of Category in Proper Format and Rectification of Defective Documents||To be Announced|
|Declaration of 1st Admission List||To be Announced|
|Declaration of 2nd Admission List||To be Announced|
|Declaration of 3rd & Final Admission List||To be Announced|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2024||To be Announced|
NIT Jalandhar 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
NIT Jalandhar Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Candidates must check the NIT Jalandhar 2024 Application Form Details given below.
- Visit the official website of the institute and then apply online through the link given for the online application or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Pay off the Application fees of INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ST) credit transfers through NEFT.
- Send completely filled application form, self-attested copies of relevant certificate/confirmations, as well as the facts of application fees in an envelope which must be fantastically scribed as, “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO Ph.D.(FULL TIME/PART TIME) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF the concerned head of the subdivision.
Detailed Information of NEFT to the Institute Bank Account:
Account Name: Director, Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
Account Number: 55088193207
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: REC, Jalandhar
IFSC Code: SBIN0050841
- Download the application form from the official website of the institute or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Send out the duly filled form with DD of application fees together with the self-attested copies of the corresponding certificate/testimonials to:
Head, Department of Humanities and Management,
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology,
GT Road, Amritsar Bye Pass, Sub Post Office,
NIT Jalandhar – 144011 (Punjab).
- DD must be for the benefit of ‘Director, Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar’ are to be paid at Jalandhar.
NIT Jalandhar 2024 Application Registration Fee Rs. 500 for Banking Course.
INR 500 (for General/OBC candidates) as well as INR 250 (for SC/ST/PH the candidate).
Note: For B. Tech, M.Tech, and M.Sc. programs, applicants should register at the official website of the respective carrying out the bodies of the entrance examination.
NIT Jalandhar 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Jalandhar Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.Tech||Biotechnology||36||Minimum 60% in the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidate should have completed successfully with Mathematics, Physics and any one of the subjects from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology||JEE Main/ JEE Advanced followed by JoSAA counseling|
|Computer Science and Engineering||90|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||90|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||84|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||84|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Control and Instrumentation Engineering||28|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||28|
|Structural and Construction Engineering||28|
|Textile Engineering and Management||28|
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA||CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/Institute’s Entrance Test followed by GD and PI|
|Ph.D.||Biotechnology||Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a first-class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination.||On the basis of Written Test followed by Presentation and Interview.|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|Industrial & Production Engineering|
|Humanities & Management||Master’s degree in Management/Related Areas with minimum 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination in Management. Or 55% marks in Humanities or Social Sciences (or a CGPA of 6.0 on 10 point scale)|
|Physics||Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Science with a first-class or minimum 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a first-class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination.|
NIT Jalandhar 2024 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
In some of the courses, admission is carried out on the basis of entrance exam results though in some of the courses admission builds on marks of the qualifying exam. University provides a semester course system which has been divided into two categories i.e. an even semester and an odd semester.
The outcome of the semester-end examination is uploaded on the university website. The university calendar and timetable are also posted on the website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.
NIT Jalandhar 2024 Admissions Process
NIT Jalandhar consist of a four-year full-time B.Tech program in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Industrial and Production Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Textile Technology.
The basic eligibility criteria in order to apply for B.Tech program have a 75% marks in 10+2 (Science Stream). Final Selection for the course will be made based on JEE Main Entrance Exam Score.