NIT Delhi Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. National Institute Of Technology, Delhi (NIT Delhi), has been declared an Institute of National importance and functions under the aegis of the Ministry of Education, Government of India. NIT in Delhi is approved by AICTE and through six departments, offers UG and PG courses to students.
It offers various degree courses at Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate levels in the Engineering and Technology specialties. Admission to B.Tech program will be done through JEE Main followed by counseling. The admission to M.Tech courses will be done on the basis of valid GATE score. For admission in the Ph.D. course, candidates have to appear in the entrance test conducted by the institute to be followed by an interview. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Delhi 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Delhi Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Delhi Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Delhi 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Delhi 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
NIT Delhi 2024 Application Form:
NIT Delhi Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. The application process is conducted through online. The candidates willing to get admission in B.Tech. should appear for JEE Main.
- Candidates should visit the JEE Main website.
- Register for the online form.
- Enter the mandatory detailed information.
- Fill in the application form,
- Tick the declaration.
- Click submit.
- Upload documents that.
- Pay for your application fee of the amount INR. 650/-
All candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main) are eligible to register for JoSAA.
- The candidates can sign up to the same through the JoSAA website.
- The candidates can log in using their JEE Main Application Number and Password.
- Following registration, the candidates will have to choose their preferred colleges.
- Lock the choices.
- Pick up a print out of the selected options.
NIT Delhi 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Delhi Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.Tech.||Computer Science and Engineering||10+2 in PCM with 75% marks (65% for SC/ ST) from a recognized board.|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|M.Tech.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech with 60% aggregate in all semesters (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ Others).|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Analytics)|
|Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM)|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power Electronics and Drives)|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (VLSI)|
|Applied Sciences (Smart Materials and Technology)|
|Ph.D.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Two-year of M.Tech with graduation in Engineering and minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ Others).|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Humanities and Management|
NIT Delhi 2024 Admissions Process:
The students willing to get admission to the Institute must register themselves for the accepted entrance exam as per the course. Listed below are the admission process for every class:
- Admission for the B.Tech program will be done based on the merit scored in JEE Main followed by JoSAA counseling. Following the announcement of the result of the entrance exam, the students can log into the JoSAA website for requesting the counseling process.
- For M.Tech, a student must have a valid GATE score to be followed by CCMT counseling.
- For admission in Ph.D., the candidate will go through 3 stages i.e. Screeing, Entrance Test, and Personal Interview.
- Candidates belonging to foreign countries can also take admission within NIT Delih with a valid SAT score. The institute has set aside 4 seats for such students in each specialization.
Like any other engineering college, NIT Delhi features a dedicated Training and Placement Cell that centrally handles all the placements organized on the campus.
It will be organizing pre-placement activities including mock interviews, expert talks, seminars to boost the confidence of the students. Following are placement information for the Institute:
- Admission will be done on the basis of the JEE Main score followed by JoSAA
- The intake of students in each Undergraduate Program is 60 and the admission is done through the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
- Following the announcement of JEE Main results, the students can log in to the JoSAA website in order to request the counseling process concerning their scores.
- Admissions have been made on an India basis, with reservations as per Government of India norms. The selection criterion for access to the entire M.Tech. will be based on the valid GATE score.
- GATE score followed closely by counseling (CCMT). The intake of students in each Postgraduate Program is 15 and the admission is performed through CCMT Counselling.
CCMT authority selects candidates for counseling on the basis of prescribed eligibility norms.
- Candidates are required to have a valid score of GATE
- Candidates must score a minimum of 60% or the minimum 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in all semesters of the qualifying degree. SC/ST candidates must score a minimum of 55% or 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in all semesters.
- Candidates appearing in their final exams are also entitled to apply provided they have to submit their provisional mark sheet containing not backlog papers.
Publicity for admission to the Ph.D. program may be released on the website/newspapers (two times in a year) depending on your vacancy in the department/center.
The selection procedure will be composed of three stages:
- Entrance Test
The projection will be held by the screening committee who will verify the eligibility of the candidate. The selected candidates have to appear for the entrance test followed by an interview.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The written test may well be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Mode.
- A candidate on how to protect at least 40% marks in the Entrance Test will be declared qualified in the test.
- The syllabus for the written test will be identical to the latest GATE/ NET syllabus
- At the time of the interview, candidates might be asked to discuss their research interests/areas in the form of a presentation.