NIT Andhra Pradesh Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh that is also known as NIT Andhra Pradesh is situated at Tadepalligudem, town of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh comes beneath the chain of NITs initiated by the government of India. NIT provides you 4-year of B.Tech, M.S. (By Research), and Ph.D. program in various specialties. Admission to the programme is based on national-level entrance exams.
NIT AP is to have a strong placement cell. Workout and Placement Section is the marketing division of the institute. This section, which acts as an interface between the college and companies, maintains a symbiotic and purposeful relationship with industries around the country. Elite companies such as BSCPL, RAAM Group, TCS, Wipro, Vedanta, Deloitte, Amazon, Just dial, TATA Products, Accenture, Blueberry, etc have been recruited pupils from past over the year. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Andhra Pradesh Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Advertisement and Availability,||1st week of April 2024|
|Online registration and fee payment||April 2024|
|Online choice filling and Locking||April 2024|
|Automatic locking of saved choices||Last week of April 2024|
|Publication of Round 1 Seat allotment||1st week of May 2024|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||2nd week of May 2024|
|Online seat withdrawal and online
willingness change for Round 1
|2nd week of May 2024|
|Publication of Round 2 Seat allotment||3rd week of May 2024|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||4th week of May 2024|
|Online seat withdrawal and online willingness change for Round 2||4th week of May 2024|
|Publication of round 3 seat allotment||Last week of May 2024|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee||1st week of June 2024|
|Online seat withdrawal and online willingness change for Round 3||1st week of June 2024|
|Publication of National Upgradation Seat Allotment||June 2024|
|Online seat withdrawal and online willingness change for National Upgradation||June 2024|
|Download provisional admission letter (PAL)||June 2024|
|Reporting at allotted institute and depositing balance institute fee||June 2024|
|Publication of internal sliding||June 2024|
|Publication of vacant seats for NSR||June 2024|
|Online National Spot Round (NSR) Registration and Fee payment||1st week to 2nd week June 2024|
|Online choice filling and locking for NSR||1st week to 2nd week June 2024|
|Automatic locking of saved choices for NSR||2nd week June 2024|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidates||2nd week to 4th week June 2024|
|Publication of NSR seat allotment||4th week of July 2024|
|Download NSR Provisional Admission Letter (PAL)||Last week of July 2024|
|Reporting of Candidates, who will be allotted Seat in NSR, at admitted Institute||Last week of July 2024|
For Ph.D. & MS
|Releasing of Advertisement,||1st week of May 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||3rd week of June 2024|
|Announcement of Short List for Interview||To be Announced|
|Interview Schedule||2nd week of July 2024|
NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
NIT Andhra Pradesh Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. The application process has to be done on the official web portal of the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
Candidates have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 1000 by the e-Challan. Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and a further three optional subjects with a minimum of 45% marks each to be eligible.
For reserved categories, there is a 5% relaxation in the minimum eligibility marks. Admission would be strictly on grounds of the All India Rank of JEE Main. JEE Main is a National level joint entrance examination and possesses both online and offline tests.
Step to apply Application Form:
- Visit the official website of CSAB or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill in the personal details accurately and subscribe.
- Deposit the processing fee of Rs. 1000/- by e-Challan.
- After the registration, candidates must fill in their selection of Institutes and branches in the decreasing order of their preference.
- CSAB-SFTI will allocate seats to the candidates according to their JEE Main score.
- After allotment, candidates should report to an allotted institute for the final admission with the Allotment Letter.
Category-wise seat distribution:
|Open||Open – PwD||SC||SC – PwD||ST||ST – PwD||OBC – NCL||OBC – NCL – PwD||Total Seats|
Courses Offered by NIT Andhra Pradesh:
B.Tech in eight branches of Engineering with a total intake capacity of 480 seats. Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, and Metallurgical & Materials Engineering have an intake capacity of 30 seats.
Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering have 60 seats each. Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Electronics & Communication Engineering 90 seats to each.
NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Andhra Pradesh Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||Biotechnology||Candidates must have taken at least five subjects at the 10+2 qualifying examination. Completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject as the optional subject. Scored a minimum of 45% marks in each of the subjects (40% marks in case of the reserved category)||JEE Main|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering|
NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Reservation Criteria:
NIT Andhra Pradesh shall follow the reservation of the criterion of the Govt of India. Joint Seat Allocation Authority will publish the seat matrix for the various institutions for the academic year in its official web portal.
Also, approximately 50% of seats were reserved for candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh, and the rest of the 50% is for candidates from other states. No seats have been reserved for NRI and Foreign candidates.
NIT Andhra Pradesh 2024 Admissions Process:
NIT Tadepalligudem offers B.Tech degree in eight branches. Acceptance for these eight fields will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE Main.
The minimum eligibility norms for that program are the same as the entrance test i.e. candidates must have completed their 10+2 with Physics or Chemistry as compulsory courses along with other optional subjects. Candidates are also expected to score at least 45% marks in every subject.
JEE Main or Joint Entrance Examination is a nationwide level entrance test conducted by the CBSE. Admission to B.Tech programs shall be done through CSAB.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates must register on the internet at the CSAB portal for participating in Central Seat Allocation Board-Self-Financed Technical Institutes (CSAB-SFTI) counseling.
NIT AP offers its students all the amenities required to groom up their personalities. The placement cell offers GD practices, mock tests, and creating the simple campus recruitments.
Institute had an increasing placement record on an annual basis. Placement Statistics For The Academic Year 2024-21
|Total No. of Students Placed||154|
|Highest Package||13 LPA|
|Lowest Package||3 LPA|
|Average Package||5.87 LPA|
- Counseling about B. Tech admission will be done through the CSAB-SFTI Counselling process, which offers counseling for Self-Financed Technical Institutes.
- After CSAB allots seats for qualified applicants, they have to have to download Professional Seat Allotment Letter from the website.
- Applicants should then report to the allotted institute for ultimate admission.
- Candidates shall have to pay the amount of INR 26000 at the time of admission.
- About 50% of seats are reserved for the candidates from the Home State and the other 50% for the other states in India.