NIRMA University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Institute of Technology will be managing the NIRMA University admission for the upcoming 2024 intended for a choice of B. Tech programs. The university offers various courses in the field of Science, Technology, Arts, and Commerce. Nirma University provides UG, PG, diploma, PhD and integrated programmes in multiple disciplines such as Architecture and Planning, Commerce, Design, Law, and Pharmacy.
The courses are provided across eight institutes like the Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Pharmacy, and Institute of Commerce, among others. Admission to all the courses provided by Nirma University is both entrance as well as merit-based. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIRMA University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Nirma University 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Courses Offered by Nirma University:
- UG Programme
- PG Programme
- Doctoral Programme
- Post Doctoral Programme
- Executive Diploma program
- B.Des Programme
Nirma University 2024 Highlights:
|Courses Offered||UG / PG/ Diploma / Ph.D.|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||02717 241 900|
|Address||Nirma University, Sarkhej
Ahmedabad – 382481
|Vice-Chancellor||Shri K K Patel|
|State / UT||Gujarat|
NIRMA University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIRMA University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||20th January 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||April 2024|
NIRMA University 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
NIRMA University 2024 Application Form has been Released on 20th January 2024 for Various Courses. The application form is a fundamental portion of the admission procedure. It is requested to provide the right and correct data during the furnishing of details.
They may fill the NIRMA University Application Form 2024 form for an assortment of courses at the University. The application is just a four-step procedure-
- Visit the website or go for the direct ink provided above in this article.
- Type in mandatory data- Applicant’s Name, Residence, Category, Courses of choices, date of birth, etc.
- Give the qualification details
- Attach the scanned image of the photo and signature
- Get the form accepted
- Take the copy of the Application Form
Documents to be affixed for B.Des. Admission 2024:
The following documents are to be provided for UG Courses at the time of personal interview:
- S.C. Examination (Std. X) Mark-sheet
- S.C. Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Diploma Examination Mark-sheet, if applicable
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of the applicants
Additional Documents to be submitted by NRI/NRI Sponsored Category applicants:
- Proof of Residence of Sponsor (applicable to NRI Sponsored applicant)
- Passport of self and his/her mother and/or father (applicable to NRI applicant)
- The affidavit from Sponsoring person
- The affidavit from Sponsoring person
- Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (if an applicant has passed the qualifying examination from outside India)
- Passport of Sponsoring person (having a signature of Sponsor) (applicable to NRI Sponsored applicant)
- Any other relevant certificate
|Category||Amount of fee|
|for General applicants will have to pay the application processing fee.||Rs. 1500/- or US $35 [non-refundable])|
|Candidates applying under categories such as NRI/NRI Sponsored/Foreign students/Person of Indian origin holding foreign passport/Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates||Rs. 6000/- or US $135 [non-refundable])|
|the candidate is required to make a payment of an additional processing fee||4500/- or US$ 100|
Payment of fees can be done online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
NIRMA University 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are suggested to be informed of the eligibility criteria before they decide on selecting the course of interest.
Candidates must be qualified for admission only if they comply with some of the eligibility conditions prepared by the university.
The eligibility criteria of NIRMA University consist of academics along with the qualifying exam details. B. Tech seats will be occupied on condition that fulfills the eligibility criteria of NIRMA University-
50% of the total seats will be fulfilled by applicants who have pursued schools in the State of Gujarat incorporating Diu, Daman, and Dadra Nagar Haveli.
Applicants must apply individually by way of ACPC. The seats are reserved as per the eligibility parameter stipulated by ACPC.
- 35% seats are kept for the All India quota under which seats will be occupied by applicants who have succeeded in the qualifying exam from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared for JEE Main 2024 examination.
- 15% of seats will be filled by NRI funded class who are a part of India with NRI status.
How to Prepare for the exam:
- Keep focused all through the exam preparation.
- Follow the healthy routine as a healthy mind and body empower greater concentration.
- First, know your syllabus and initiate the preparation accordingly
NIRMA University 2024 Admit Card:
Candidates are notified that the university will released the Admit Card 2024. The applicants who have submitted an application for university exams need to download the admit card from the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
This university will declares exam dates two times a year. With that resolution, applicants must apply online for the exam before the scheduled date.
After that, they will released the admit cards. Applicants who will roll up for the entrance exam must download admit cards from the official site and have to carry them for the exam hall without fail.
NIRMA University 2024 Result:
Candidates will be awaiting the result after the end of the examination. The result will be released through online mode on the official website.
- The merit list will appear on the web page.
- It can be checked with the use of an email address and password.
- Make sure to give each detail in a precise way.
- After the acceptance of all details, take the print out of the result.
NIRMA University 2024 Counselling/ Admission:
B. Tech applicants will be accepted on account of the subsequent selection procedure:
- Applicants will be obliged to appear in JEE Main 2024
- Applicants need to complete their 12th in three subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a percentage of marks determined by the Government of Gujarat
- Seats are occupied by All India Category, ACPC, and NRI group applicants
Documents to be produced during the Counselling Procedure For NIRMA University B.Tech Admissions 2024:
- The 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- School or College leaving certificate of the institute last attended
- Admit Card of JEE Main
- Scorecard of JEE Main
- Equivalence Certificate in case of Performance Indices/Letter Grades or Graded Point awarded in the qualifying examination.