NIMCET 2022 Seat Allotment (Special Round) has been released. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a national level entrance exam held by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) for admission in there MCA programme.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in one of eleven NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Patna, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), and Warangal. Below in this article, we have mentioned the complete details applicants needs to know about the NIMCET 2022 exam.
NIMCET 2022 Notification – Allotment Out (Special Round)
NIMCET 2022 Seat Allotment for special round has been released. Click here to check allotment.
NIMCET 2022 Seat Allotment for 3rd round has been released on 27th July 2022. Click here to check allotment.
NIMCET 2022 Seat Allotment for 2nd round has been released on 21st July 2022. Click here to check allotment.
NIMCET 2022 Seat Allotment for fist round has been released through online mode. Click here to check allotment.
NIMCET 2022 Seat Allotment for 2nd round is releasing on 21st July 2022. Link will be given here.
NIMCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
|Declaration of result||5th July 2022|
|Starting of counselling process (choice filling)||7th to 12th July 2022|
|1st allotment||18th July 2022|
|Reporting for 1st round||23rd to 25th July 2022|
|2nd allotment||29th July 2022|
|Reporting for 2nd round||3rd to 4th August 2022|
|3rd allotment||8th August 2022|
|Reporting of all allottees for final admission (First and second round) in person to the allotted institute and Surrendering of the allotted seats by those who do not wish to join the allotted institute but wishes to participate in the final round of allotment.||16th to 17th August 2022|
|commencement of class||18th August 2022|
|Announcement of vacant seat||20th August 2022|
|Fresh Choice Filling only for the seats||22nd to 24th August 2022|
|Final seat allotment||27th August 2022|
|Final round of reporting at allotted institute||1st September 2022|
NIMCET 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details with some instruction regarding the NIMCET Application form 2022:
- The registration process for NIMCET Application form will be held through online mode.
- NIMCET 2022 form has been released on 4th April 2022.
- The application form will be made available for eligible applicants only, so applicants are suggested to check the complete eligibility norms before applying for it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be correct and authentic as any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- The last date to fill the application form on-line is until 4th May 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after it.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
NIMCET Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net-Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application fee for NIMCET 2022 Application Form:
|Description / category of the applicants||Amount|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs 1250 / –|
|OPEN/OPEN-EWS/OBC||Rs 2500 / –|
NIMCET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NIMCET 2022:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have either B.Sc. , B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Tech, B.E., BIT, B.Voc., BBA or BCA degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have obtained at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examinations.
- Subjects: Applicants must have mathematics/ statistics as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants can also apply for NIMCET but they will have to submit the proof of satisfying the eligibility before counselling.
- Distance Education: Applicants those have passed their graduation from open university can also apply for this exam.
NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be held through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will contain Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Sections: There will be total four sections in the NIMCET question paper.
- Medium: Medium of examination will be English language.
- Time: 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Total Question: NIMCET Question paper will be consist of 120 MCQs.
- Marking Scheme: Total 4 marks will be provided on each correct response and -1 Marks will be deducted on each negative response.
Below we have provided the complete section wise NIMCET 2022 question pattern:
|Analytic ability and logical reasoning||40|
NIMCET Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided the complete subject wise syllabus for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
MATHEMATICS: Set Theory, Probability and Statistics, Algebra, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Vectors and Trigonometry.
ANALYTICAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING: The section will be consisting of logic questions from the given passages in the question paper.
COMPUTER AWARENESS: Computer Basics, Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, Data Representation, Integers and Fractions, Binary and Hexadecimal Representations, Binary Arithmetic.
NIMCET Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by official authority for every successfully registered applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to get their admit card from 1st week of May 2022 by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
Admit card will not be sent to any applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to bring their admit card along at the examination centre, as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
NIMCET Answer Key 2022:
Answer key will be released after few days from the completion of examination. applicants will be able to check the answer key from 4th week of May 2022 through the website of exam conducting authority.
NIMCET Answer Key 2022 will contain the correct answer of every asked question in the examination. Applicants can predict their marks even before the declaration of result through the NIMCET Answer key.
NIMCET Result 2022:
Authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result from 1st week of June 2022 through the website of official authority.
Candidate should keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as it could be required at the time of Admission procedure.
NIMCET Cut Off 2022:
Cut off marks will be released by the official authority after the declaration of result. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for the further admission procedure.
applicants will be able to check the cut off marks through official website for every participating NITs. Applicants will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of their cut off marks.
NIMCET Counselling 2022:
Counselling procedure will be held by the official authority after few days from the declaration of result. Official authority will held the counselling procedure for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure by registering themselves in the official website of conducting authority.
Authority will held the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided on the basis of applicants rank in the merit list.
Applicants will also have to submit the following documents at the counselling procedure:
- Mark sheets and certificate of 10t hand 12th
- Residence certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- NIMCET 2022 score card
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips and tricks for NIMCET 2022 Examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus of the NIMCET Examination.
- Make the proper balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Make the notes and revise them.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Regularly solve the previous years and sample question papers.
NIMCET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Prof. Dilip Kumar Yadav