NID 2022 Final Result has been declared on 5th July 2022 for M.Des. NID (National Institute of Design) organizes the national level entrance exam known as NID Design Aptitude Test (NID DAT). Through this entrance exam, the qualified applicants are offered admission in B.Des and M.Des courses. Selection of applicants will be done through NID DAT held in two stages – DAT Prelim and DAT Mains.
Applicants successfully qualifying both the stages will be eligible for admission in various NID campuses which is situated in Ahmedabad, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Assam & other places. Through this blog, we have given complete information regarding NID Entrance Exam 2022.
NID 2022 Notification – Final Result Out (B.Des & M.Des)
NID 2022 Final Result has been declared on 5th July 2022 for M.Des courses. Click here to check result.
NID 2022 Result has been declared on 4th July 2022 for B.Des courses. Click here to check result.
NID Entrance Exam 2022 Weightage for Final Result has been released now. Click Here to view Weightage Results.
NID 2022 Admit Card has been released on 2nd June 2022 for DAT Mains Studio Test (B.Des & M.Des). Click here to get admit card.
NID 2022 B.Des DAT Mains (Studio Test) date has been released. It will be held on 18th June 2022. Click here for schedule.
NID Entrance Exam 2022 Schedule of M.Des DAT Mains has been released for Studio Test. Click Here to View Schedule.
NID 2022 Admit Card has been released on 30th April 2022 for DAT Mains interview (M.Des). Click here to get admit card.
NID 2022 Result has been declared on 30th April 2022 for DAT Prelims Exam (B.Des). Click here to check result.
NID 2022 Result has been declared on 23rd April 2022 for DAT Prelims Exam (M.Des). Click here to check result.
NID Entrance Exam Dates 2022:
Below we have provided the NID important dates for various events of the 2022 session:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Beginning date of the application forms||5th October 2021|
|Ending date of the application forms||6th December 2021|
|Due date to submit the application form with late fees||6th – 9th December 2021|
|Date of receiving printing of the application form||December 2021|
|Date of correction of the application form||10th – 16th December 2021|
|Date of availability of the admit card||23rd December 2021|
|Date of DAT Prelims Entrance exam||2nd January 2022|
|Date of DAT Prelim results for the M. Des||23rd April 2022|
|Date of rechecking the window with payment modes for M. Des||To be Announced|
|Date of releasing of admit card for DAT Mains for M. Des||To be Announced|
|Date of DAT Mains Entrance Exam for M. Des||April 2022|
|Date of announcement of the DAT Prelims result for B. Des and GDPD||April 2022|
|Date of rechecking the window for DAT Prelim with payment||April 2022|
|Date of availability of the admit card for DAT Mains for B. Des and GDP||May 2022|
|Date of announcement of DAT Mains results for M. Des||May 2022|
|Date of DAT Mains Exam for B. Des, GDPD||May 2022|
|Date of DAT Mains Results for B. Des and GDPD||May 2022|
NID Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the information about NID 2022 Application Form:
- The online registration process will begins from January 2022.
- Applicants can fill application form through online mode.
- The online application process involves various steps – Signup/ Registration, filling details in application form, uploading of documents and signature, payment of application fee and printing of application form.
- Final date to apply for NID 2022 will be till third week of February 2022.
- Applicants can also submit their applications after the last date with payment of a late fee.
- For the applicants who want to make changes in the details of application form can make correction in the 4th week of February 2022.
- Applicants must fill all the information correctly otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card.
- Know application fees for various category applicants in the below-given table:
|Courses||General/OBC-NCL/EWS Candidates||SC/ST/PWD candidates||Foreign Candidates|
|B. Des.||Rs.3000/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|M. Des.||Rs.3000/- (1 Discipline), and Rs.6000/-(for 2 Discipline)||Rs.1500/- ( for 1 Discipline) and Rs. 3000/- (for 2 Discipline)||Rs. 5000/- (for 1 Discipline) Rs. 10000/-(For 2 Discipline)|
NID Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete NID Eligibility Criteria details:
For B.Des Program:
- Indian Nationals (General & General EWS category): Applicants born on or after 1st July 2002 are only eligible to apply.
- Indian Nationals Reserved (OBC-NCL, ST & SC category): Applicants born on or after 1st July 1999 are only eligible to apply.
- Indian Nationals Reserved (PWD category): Applicants born on or after 1st July 1997 are only eligible to apply.
- Foreign Nationals in Overseas Category: Applicants born on or after 1st July 2002 are only eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have passed or appearing in higher secondary (10+2 level) examination in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Humanities or any other stream from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply.
For M.Des Program:
- Indian Nationals (General & General EWS category): Applicants born on or after 1st July 1992 are only eligible to apply.
- Indian Nationals Reserved (OBC-NCL, ST & SC category): Applicants born on or after 1st July 1989 are only eligible to apply.
- Indian Nationals Reserved (PWD category): Applicants born on or after 1st July 1987 are only eligible to apply.
- Foreign Nationals in Overseas Category: Applicants born on or after 1st July 1992 are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree of 4 years duration in any specialization after 12th level or its equivalent from any university or institute recognized by law in India OR
- Full-time diploma of 4 years duration in Design/ Applied Arts/ Fine Arts/ Architecture, after 12th standard or equivalent to 12th standard from any university or institute recognized by law in India OR
- Bachelor’s degree of 3 years duration in any specialization after 12th level or equivalent to 12th standard.
NID Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided details about NID Exam Pattern in the below-given section:
- Exam Mode: The paper will be held through pen and paper mode.
- Language of Paper: The language of the paper will be English.
- Type of Questions: There will be visual and textual type of questions in the paper.
- Exam Duration: Paper will be of 3 hours.
- Marks: The paper will be of 100 marks.
- Studio Test (M.Des DAT Mains): The exam will be of 100 marks. Test duration will be 3 hours in the English language.
- Interview: After studio test, the interview will be conducted separately.
NID Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022:
NID Syllabus for NID DAT exam 2022 will consist of various topics – Comprehension, Knowledge and Visualization, Creativity, Memory Drawing, Drawing Skills, General Mental Ability, etc.
For the studio test, the syllabus will consist of various topics from – Observation Test, 3D Modeling, Creative Thinking, Body Language, Portfolio Making, etc.
Recommended Books for NID 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming NID 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
NID Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022:
The NID Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded from 1st week of March 2022 for prelim exam. The admit card will be downloaded online mode. No, admit card will be sent through post or any other offline mode.
Applicants can download their admit card using their email address and date of birth. Details related to the exam date, venue and centre will be mentioned in the admit card. For DAT mains, students can download hall ticket from 3rd week of April 2022.
NID Entrance Exam Answer Key 2022:
Applicants can download NID Answer Key for DAT after the successful conclusion of exam. The answer key can be downloaded through online mode. It will be available on the website along with the question papers for all sets.
In case Applicants find any discrepancy in the answer key, they can submit objections with amount of payment per challenge. With the help of answer key, students will be able to know the correct answers of all questions.
NID Entrance Exam Result 2022:
The NID Result will be declared through online for DAT prelim by the last week of March 2022 to 1st week of April 2022. Applicants will have to visit the official website and enter their login details to check their result. Students qualifying prelim exam will be eligible for further rounds.
The final result will be declared in the month of May 2022. The final marks will be calculated based on marks obtained by the Applicants in the DAT prelim and mains.
NID Entrance Exam Merit List 2022:
Only the applicants who have appeared for all the tests in DAT Prelims and DAT Mains, will be selected in the merit list. The merit list will be first released after the DAT Prelims exam shortlisting the applicants for the Mains exam.
After NID Mains exam, final merit list will be available category wise through online mode on the website.
NID 2022 Admission:
Students who will successfully clear NID DAT prelims and mains will be offered admission to the institute. During NID Admission, students must submit their documents/ certificates for verification.
Applicants must report at the allotted institution for their final admission. Also, students will be required to pay admission fee before the last date of admission to confirm their seat in the institution.
NID Entrance Exam Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for NID DAT exam students:
- First of all, students must make a proper routine and schedule their study time with their other activities.
- Applicants must go through complete details of the NID DAT exam in the provided handbook online.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus to know the topics and other information.
- Practice previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Attempt mock tests for practice.
NID 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 079 26623462
(11.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM, MON to FRI)