Navsari Agriculture University 2024 GUJCET Application Form will be Releasing soon. NAU is known as the Navsari Agricultural University is situated in Navsari, Gujarat. The university provides teaching education on agriculture and allied science at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and research levels. The university has been known by UGC and came into existence in the year 2004. In the post, graduation the university offers a degree in MBA in Agribusiness Management, M.Tech, M.Sc, MV.Sc and Ph.D. While determining the merit cut-off 60% weightage are awarded to the applicant’s mark in theory papers (PCB/PCM) and 40% weightage is given to GUJCET/JEE Main scores.
Candidates will be selected through the merit of the qualifying examination and the results in a PG entrance. Also, candidates applying for MBA in Agribusiness Management have to follow separate admission to the proceedings of the APSEE Agribusiness Management Institute. MBA admissions are performed on the basis of entrance test, personal interview & group discussion. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Navsari Agriculture University Admission 2024 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Navsari Agriculture University 2024 GUJCET Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the Important Dates to apply for Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Admission for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||June 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||July 2024|
|Downloading of admit Card||To be Announced|
|GUJCET 2024 Exam||To be Announced|
|Publication of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Starting of counseling||To be Announced|
Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Application Form
- Navsari Agriculture University 2024 GUJCET Application Form will be Releasing soon.
- Application form for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses must be filled out through online in the given format on the official website of GSAUCA.
- For UG courses, the cost of the Application Form is Rs. 500/- which has to be deposited into a form of Bank Challans of HDFC Bank.
- For PG programs, the cost of application is Rs. 1000/- which has to be deposited as Bank Challan of HDFC Bank or by the online transaction.
- A paper copy of the filled up form with the required documents should reach the Registrar, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari in a given time period by hand or by post.
- For MBA information booklet with Application Form can be obtained from the Institute after the official announcement of admissions by paying Rs. 1000/- with cash or sending a demand draft of INR 1100 by mail to the benefit of “Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO) ASPEE Agri. Mgmt. Inst.” payable at Navsari.
Reservation: The university provides reservations in accordance with the government norms under 85% state quota which is:
Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Eligibility Norms for the candidates to check before applying:
|Courses Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Process|
||HSC in Science stream (PCB/ PCM/ PCBM) with English as a compulsory subject from Gujarat Board or any other board or university securing minimum 40% marks (35% for SC/ST candidates). For B.Sc(H) degree candidates must have PCB stream.||Class 12th Merit and GUJCET/JEE Main scores.|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences|
Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Result
Candidates can check the result through online mode on the official website of the exam that executes the body by entering their Registration number and Roll Number. The scorecard won’t be forwarded to candidates over a post.
The conducting authorities will be releasing sessions with the scorecard for online mode. Candidates must log on to the official website with their online application number and date of birth to download the scorecard. Candidates can download a scorecard till the day of the exam.
Navsari Agriculture University 2024 Admissions Process
All admissions at UG and PG will be held by the procedures of Agricultural Universities of Gujarat Common Admission. For undergraduate courses, candidates should have gone through the class 12th examination in the Science stream and must have GUJCET/JEE scores.
Postgraduate admissions will be done on the basis of merit of graduation degree and entrance exam performed by the Agricultural Universities of Gujarat. In the case of Ph.D., candidates who are about to submit their Master’s Degree thesis can apply for admissions.
Admissions to MBA in Agribusiness Management will be held on the basis of entrance exam organized by the ASPEE Agribusiness Management Institute. Separate applications have to be submitted if a candidate willing to apply for more than one faculty.
Merit list of PG courses will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Entrance test and marks obtained at graduation level with 50% weightage to each. 25% of the total number of seats is reserved for the candidates nominated by ICAR on the basis of All India Entrance Test, subject to qualifying minimum eligibility requirement.
85% admissions are for candidates belonging to the state of Gujarat, the remaining 15% admissions are for candidates belonging to other states. Other states candidates have to apply through Indian Council Agricultural Research (ICAR).