MP PAT 2022 Application Form will be released by the last week of May 2022 through online mode. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT) is a state level entrance exam held by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The examination will be held for the Applicants willing to get admission in various UG courses of agriculture field.
Qualified Applicants of this examination will get admission in various Programmes like B.Sc. agriculture, B.Sc. horticulture, B.Tech. agriculture engineering etc.at various Govt. and Private institution across the State. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the MP PAT 2022 exam latest updates.
MP PAT 2022 Notification – Application Soon
MP PAT 2022 Application Form will be released by the last week of May 2022 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MP PAT 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete exam dates for the MP PAT 2022 Examination:
|Released of application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of June 2022|
|Application correction Begins||Last week of May 2022|
|Admit card Downloading||4th week of June 2022|
|MP PAT 2022 exam date||Last week of June 2022|
|Release of answer key||Last week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of July 2022|
|Counselling begins from||Last week of August 2022|
MP PAT Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details of MP PAT Application Form 2022:
- The application form will be released from the last week of May 2022.
- Application Form submission process will be held through online mode only, as any other mode will not be accepted.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the MP PAT Application correction facility.
- Applicants will be able to rectify their details in the application form within given period of time though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The application form submission process will be regulated till 2nd week of June 2022, no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The MP PAT Application Form Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For general category Applicants||Rs. 500|
|For reserved category Applicants||Rs. 250|
MP PAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete MP PAT eligibility criteria for various courses:
For B.Sc. (Agriculture) courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry and any one from biology, forestry, agriculture, and mathematics as subjects in qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Sc. (Horticulture) Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have passed with chemistry, physics and any one from agriculture, biology, mathematics and forestry subjects.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have passed with mathematics, physics, English and chemistry subjects.
MP PAT Exam Pattern 2022
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the MP PAT 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be held through online mode.
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of 200 Objective type questions in the examination.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: Total 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there won’t be any negative marking in the examination.
Below we have provided the complete course wise pattern for the question paper:
|B.Sc. agriculture, B.Sc. forestry, B.Sc. horticulture, B.Tech agriculture||Physics||50|
|B.Sc. agriculture, B.Sc. forestry, B.Sc. horticulture||Agriculture -1||100|
|Agriculture – 2 and 3||100|
|B.Sc. agriculture, B.Sc. forestry, B.Sc. horticulture||Physics||50|
|B.Sc. agriculture, B.Sc. forestry, B.Sc. horticulture||Physics||50|
MP PAT Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the MP PAT 2022 exam will be different as per the requirement of subjects for every particular course. The MP PAT syllabus will be consisting of various topics from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture subjects of 10+2 level.
Applicants can check the complete for the MP PAT 2022 Examination from the official website. Applicants can also check the detailed syllabus for the examination through our article.
MP PAT Admit Card 2022:
The Admit card of MP PAT 2022 will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 4th week of June 2022.
MP PAT Admit Card 2022 will be consisting of details regarding the Applicants and examination. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidate individually through by post or any other offline mode.
MP PAT Answer Key 2022:
The MP PAT Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days form the completion of examination. Official authority will release the answer key in the pdf format through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their answer key from the last week of June 2022.
The Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Applicants will also get the objection facility for the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
MP PAT Result 2022:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of MP PAT final Answer key. Official authority will prepare the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the last week of July 2022 through online mode.
MP PAT Result will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Applicants are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
MP PAT Cut off 2022:
The MP PAT cut off marks will be released by the official authority for selecting the Applicants for counselling procedure. Cut off marks will be the minimum marks Applicants will have to score in the examination to be eligible for counselling procedure.
MP PAT Cut off list 2022 will be made available by the authority through online mode. On the basis of Cut off marks, authority will prepare a merit list contain the names of selecting applicants for the counselling procedure.
MP PAT Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified candidate after few weeks from the declaration of result. The counselling procedure will be held by the last week of August 2022 through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through the website of authority.
The counselling procedure will be followed by various rounds including Registration, choice filling, allotment of seats and reporting. Applicants will also have to bring the following document at the time of counselling for document verification round.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Migration certificate
- MP PAT 2022 result
- MP PAT 2022 admit card
- Medical certificate
- ID proof
- Birth certificate
Below we have provided some effective MP PAT Preparation tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Start your preparation early and as per the time schedule.
- Avoid unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Make a proper balance in study and outdoor games as it will help you to refresh yourself.
- Keep participating in the mock tests as it will help the Applicants for better practices.