MH CET Law 2022 Application Form will be started through online mode only. MH CET Law is a state level Common Entrance Test held by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. The exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in 3 & 5 year Law programmes across the Maharashtra state. Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in offered law courses at various Govt. and Private institution located across the state.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the MH CET Law Admission 2022 updates.
MH CET Law 2022 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the complete MH CET Law exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Events||For 5 Year LLB||For 3 years LLB|
|Released of application form||4th week of January 2022||3rd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit application||3rd week of March 2022||4th week of April 2022|
|Correction facility begins||3rd week of March 2022||4th week of April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of April 2022||2nd week of May 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2022||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||4th week of July 2022||3rd week of July 2022|
MH CET Law Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the MH CET Law Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released by 4th week of January 2022 (5 Year LLB) and from 3rd week of February 2022 (for 3 year LLB).
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form through online mode only as no other mode will be provided.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Official authority will not provide the correction facility to edit incorrect details in application.
- The details like phone no. and email id must be corrected and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants must submit the application form before said date for submission as no application form will be accepted after that date.
Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the fee for MH CET Law 2022 application form category wise:
|For general category||Rs. 800|
|For reserved category||Rs. 400|
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete MH CET Law eligibility criteria for the examination:
For 5 Years Law Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must secure at least 50% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their intermediate examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For 3 Years Law Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in required discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must secure minimum 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete MH CET Law examination pattern for the 2022 session:
- Exam mode: Examination will be held through online mode.
- Question: The question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) of 150 Marks.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be given for solving the question paper.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be in in English and Marathi language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
MH CET Law Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the required subjects. The question paper will be consisting of various questions from the General Knowledge, English, Mathematical Aptitude, Logical Reasoning.
MH CET Law syllabus for the examination can be checked out through the website of official authority. For the ease of applicants, we will also provide the complete syllabus for examination through online mode.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better MH CET law preparation of examination:
- Make a proper schedule for study and start your preparation accordingly.
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus for the examination.
- Solve previous year’s question papers, sample papers and unsolved papers.
- Cover the entire syllabus. Do not skip any important topic.
- Regularly make short notes of the topics and discuss your topics with others.
- Choose best study material and books for your preparation.
MH CET Law Admit Card 2022:
MH CET Law admit card will be released by the official authority through online mode only. The admit card is an crucial document to be carried out on the day of examination. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the official website of authority from the 2nd week of April 2022 (For 5 year course) and 2nd week of May 2022 (For 3 year course).
The admit card will be released separately for both 3 & 5 years law programme. Official authority will release the admit card for successfully registered Applicants for the examination.
MH CET Law Answer Key 2022:
The answer key will be released by the official authority for every candidate after few days from the completion of examination. Along with the answer key, authority will also release the objection facility for the answer key.
The MH CET Law 2022 Objection facility will be held for collecting the objection made by Applicants in the answer key. After the completion of objection, authority will release the final answer key for the examination.
MH CET Law 2022 Result:
The Result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of May 2022 (For 5 year law course) and 3rd week of June 2022 (For 3 year law course).
Official authority will release the MH CET Law result will be released separately for every courses. Applicants will be able to download their result by entering their login details in the website of authority.
MH CET Law 2022 Cut Off:
The cut off will be released by the official authority for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. MH CET Law Cut off marks will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for admission.
Authority will release the MH CET Law cut off marks on the basis of various factors including no. of applicants appeared in the examination, average marks scored by candidate etc. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will release final merit list containing the names of selected applicants for the counselling procedure.
MH CET Law 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every selected candidate. Official authority will held the separate counselling procedure for both 3 & 5 years law programme. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 3rd and 4th week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be held through online mode only. Applicants will have to register themselves for the counselling procedure for participating in the counselling rounds. Registered Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of their rank and availability of seats in applied institutions.
After the allotment of seats Applicants will have to report in the given centers along with the following documents:
- MH CET Law 2022 result
- MH CET Law 2022 admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passing mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof, etc.