MAT 2022 is a national level entrance test for management applicants. MAT is called as the Management Aptitude Test which is held by AIMA (All India Management Association). On the basis of MAT scores, students will get admission in MBA and allied programmes. More than 600 B-Schools in India consider MAT Score Card for providing admission in PG management courses. This exam will be held four times in a year, i.e. February, May, September and December month.
Below in this article, applicants can check complete detailed information regarding the MAT 2022 examination.
MAT 2022 Exam Dates:
MAT exam will be held in four sessions in a year. In the table given below, applicants can check tentative MAT exam dates for February session:
For PBT Exam:
|Registration begin||First week of January 2022|
|Last date for registration||First week of March 2022|
|Admit card downloading||Second week of March 2022|
|Exam date||Second week of March 2022|
|Declaration of result||March/April 2022|
For CBT Exam:
|Application form released||First week of January 2022|
|Last date to apply||Third week of February 2022|
|Admit card downloding||Fourth week of February 2022|
|Exam date||Fourth week of February 2022|
|Declaration of result||March/April 2022|
MAT 2022 Registration:
Below we have provided some important instructions to fill the MAT application form 2022:
- Applicants will be able to register for MAT exam through online mode.
- MAT 2022 application form will be started by the first week of January 2022.
- Applicants must fill all the correct details in the application form.
- Scanned images of photograph (10 to 50KB) and signature (5 to 20KB) will be required to upload in the application.
- Last date to submit the application will be third week of February 2022 for CBT exam and first week of March 2022 for PBT exam.
- No offline mode will be available to fill the application form.
- Applicants must keep the copy safe of application form & fee receipt for further use.
- Application fee payment will be done through online mode only.
- Students can make payment through debit card, credit card, Net banking, UPI and Paytm wallet.
Below we have provided the application fee for MAT exam:
|Exam Mode||Application Fee|
|For IBT, PBT and CBT (Single)||1650/-|
|For Double IBT, PBT + IBT, CBT + IBT and PBT + CBT||2750/-|
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Before filling the application, applicants must check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants holding a graduation degree are eligible to apply for MAT exam.
- Stream: Bachelors degree holder in any stream can apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit prescribed to apply for MAT.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final exams of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Attempt Limit: There is no attempt limit in MAT exam.
MAT Exam Pattern 2022
Here applicants can check the detailed information regarding the MAT exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through CBT (Computer Based Test), PBT (Paper Based Test) and IBT (Remote Proctored Internet Based Test).
- Type of Question: There will be 200 objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be given to applicants to solve the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English language only.
- Sections: Question will be asked from Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Indian & Global Environment.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
Below we have provided the section wise exam pattern of MAT 2022:
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Time (Minutes)|
|II||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|IV||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of MAT examination will consist of five sections, i.e. Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills and Indian and Global Environment. Syllabus for Mathematical Skills will be prepared of 10thstandard under CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Students will be able to check the syllabus through online mode. applicants must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed MAT Syllabus.
Below we have provided some beneficial MAT Preparation Tips, so that applicants can achieve better rank in the exam:
- Firstly, arrange MAT books & other study material and prepare a study schedule accordingly.
- Students must practice to solve questions in given time period.
- Make sure not to answer such questions you are not sure they are correct or not. There is negative marking so don’t take any chances.
- Practice mock tests, practice papers and previous year question papers on daily basis.
- Stay updated with the latest events and happenings going around the world.
- Read different types of articles, it will help you in English and reading comprehension section.
MAT Admit Card 2022:
AIMA will release admit card through online mode only. MAT Admit Card 2022 will be released in the fourth week of February 2022 for CBT exam and second week of March 2022 for PBT exam. It will contain candidate’s roll number, exam instructions and test centre address.
Without admit card, no applicants will be permitted to write the exam. applicants must bring admit card along with valid ID Proof at the examination centre.
MAT Score Card 2022:
MAT Result 2022 for February session will be released in the month of March or April 2022. Students will be able to check their result through online mode. Students have to enter their roll number and registration number to check the result.
AIMA will not release MAT Score Card through offline mode. applicants are required to download it through the website. Students are advised to keep safe the result of MAT exam till the admission procedure.
MAT 2022 Counselling/ Admission
There will be no centralized counselling held by AIMA for providing admissions. After downloading the score card, students will have to participate in the counselling separately organized by the participating institutions. MAT Counselling will be started after the declaration of result.
Students are required to carry their documents along with photocopies for the document verification process. Students will get selected for admission on the basis of MAT score, category and availability of seats in colleges.