Maharashtra ITI 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon through online mode. Department of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Maharashtra is the conducting authority to organizes the DVET Maharashtra ITI Admission for the candidates in various government or private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state.
Admission will be provided to the candidates in the various trades based on their Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can fill the Application Form of their appeared trades through online mode by visiting the official website. Every year many of the candidates may appear in the various institutes of Maharashtra. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Gujarat ITI 2024 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Maharashtra ITI 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Maharashtra ITI 2024 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Maharashtra ITI Overview:
|Exam Name||Maharashtra ITI|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Diploma Level|
|Organizing Body||Department of Vocational Education & Training, (DVET)|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
DVET Maharashtra ITI Admission Schedule 2024
There is the Admission Schedule of DVET Maharashtra ITI has mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of application form||1st week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||last week of June 2024|
|Confirmation of Application and Login in College||1st week of July 2024|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List||1st week of July 2024|
|Objection for selected college||1st week of July 2024|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||2nd week of July 2024|
DVET Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2024
Candidates willing and eligible to get admission in the various trades of DVET Maharashtra ITI they can fill the Application Form through online mode by visiting the official website. Candidates can fill the Application Form by following the procedure given below.
- DVET Maharashtra ITI Application form will be released soon through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates must visit the official website and they should have to register themselves to fill the Application Form.
- They have to fill the Application Form by entering the details such as personal details, parent’s/guardian details, address details, entry qualification details, and other necessary information with all the correct and complete details after reading instructions successfully.
- After filling in all the details successfully, candidates should have to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in a specified size and format.
- They have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode
- Candidates should have to submit the Application Form and also can take the copy of it for further usage.
Application Fee 2024
Candidates should have to make the payment of application fee through online mode and the application fee is
- Unreserved category (UR)- Rs.150/-
- Reserved category – Rs.100/-
- Candidates from outside Maharashtra state- Rs.300/-
- Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)- Rs.500/-
DVET Maharashtra ITI Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria, for the candidates to check before applying.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state and should produce a valid domicile certificate of Maharashtra state at the time of admission.
- They should have to be qualified in the SSC exam or any equivalent from a recognized board of the state.
- Those students who are appearing for the final exam of the SSC will be eligible for admission.
Programs Offered through DVET Maharashtra ITI
The DVET Maharashtra ITI provides various programs such as
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Tools & Die, maker
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Instrument Mechanic
- Dress Making
- Electro plater
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Machinist Grinder
- Draftsman Mechanic
DVET Maharashtra ITI Seat Reservation
Below we have provided the category-wise reservation in DVET Maharashtra ITI.
|Vimukt Jati/ Denotified Tribes (VJ/DT)||3%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT)-B||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT)-C||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT)-D||2%|
DVET Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2024
Department of Vocational Education & Training, the DVET Maharashtra ITI Merit list will released at the official website for the candidates who have got qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination will be shortlisted in the provisional Merit List. DVET Maharashtra ITI Provisional Merit List will be released by the 1st week of September 2024.
The Final Merit List will be Released On the 1st week of September 2024. Candidates can check the provisional Merit List and candidates having any objection with the provisional Merit List, can make an objection for correction and after few days, the final Merit List will released through official authority.
Only the final Merit List students will be invited for the counseling session. The merit list will display the name of the candidates. In the various government and private institutions of Maharashtra, admission will provide to the candidates.
DVET Maharashtra ITI Counseling and Seat Allotment 2024
Those candidates are shortlisted in the Merit List, they will be invited for the Counseling Session and candidates must visit the Counseling center on the provided schedule through official authority.
Candidates must carry the required documents for verification at the counseling center. As per the Application, preferences filled and other factors, the seat will be provided to the candidates and after seat allotment candidates should have to report at the allotted college on the Provided Schedule. They should have to carry the required original documents and submit the admission fee.
Below we have provided the applicants have to carry all these required documents and certificates at the time of admission.
- Seat allotment letter.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC (Class X) mark sheet and certificate.
- HSC certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste or category certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Two passport size photographs (must be recent).
- Address proof.