MAH CET 2022 Application Form will be released by the month of May 2022 through online mode. MAH CET is also called as Maharashtra CET. MAH CET is a state level entrance exam hed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Every year this entrance test is held through which large number of qualified Applicants are offered admission into PG programs of MBA & MMS. Students who successfully qualify the exam get admission into top business schools/ institutions situated in Maharashtra.
Below in this article, Applicants can know complete information about MAH CET 2022 application form, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
MAH CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete MAH MBA CET Exam dates:
|Online registration starts||In the month of May 2022|
|Last date to fill application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Downloading of Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Exam||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2022|
|Counselling Begins||July 2022|
MAH CET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided complete details about MAH CET 2022 application form:
- The application form will be released from the month of May 2022.
- Applicants can register for MAH CET 2022 through online mode from the official website.
- The application process consists of various steps such as– Online registration, filling personal, qualification & other details, making fee payment, uploading of photograph/ signature/documents and printing of form.
- Final date to fill application form online will be till 1st week of June 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to carefully fill the complete application form as no modification will be permitted after the form submission.
- Applicants after the completion of application process, must take a copy of application form for further reference in future.
The application fee can be paid by the Applicants through online as well as offline mode. The payment mode of application fee will be through debit card/ credit card/ net banking method. Offline fee can be paid through challan method.
Below we have provided the category wise fee details:
|Open category Applicants (Maharashtra/ Outside Maharashtra) / J&K Migrants||Rs.1000|
|Reserved Applicants (ST/ SC/ OBC/ VJ/ DT- NT (A)/ NT(B)/ NT (C)/ NT (D)/ SBC /PwD ) of Maharashtra||Rs.800|
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details about MAH CET eligibility in the below given section before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizen to be eligible for MAH CET. However, PIO/ OCI and NRI Applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Non- Local Applicants: Students from other states can also apply for this provided they must fulfill the complete non- local eligibility clauses as laid down by the norms of State Govt.
- Educational Qualification: Applying candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board.
- Minimum Marks: Students in their UG must have attained minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for OBC/ PWD of MH state) to be eligible to apply.
- Appearing: Students who are appearing in the final semester of their degree are also eligible to apply.
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided complete MAH CET Exam pattern details:
- Exam mode: MAH MBA CET/ MAH CET will be held in online CBT mode.
- Time duration: The total time duration given to solve the paper will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Language: The paper will be in English language.
- Sections: There will be 4 sections in the paper – Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension and Abstract Reasoning.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice type of questions in the paper.
- Number of Questions: Total there will be 200 questions in the paper – 75 in Logical Reasoning, 50 in Quantitative Aptitude, 50 in Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension and 25 in Abstract Reasoning.
- Marks: The paper will be total of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be given. No marks will be deducted for wrong response.
Below we have provided the distribution of number of questions and marks:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
MAH CET Syllabus 2022:
The Syllabus of MAH MBA CET will be prescribed by the official authority through online mode on the website. The subjects from which the questions will be asked are – Logical & Abstract Reasoning, Verbal & Comprehension Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
Below we have provided the various topics in MAH CET Syllabus:
Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension: This section will check the reading ability of the candidate which will include topics from Adjective, Verb, Comprehension, One Words, Antonym, Errors, Synonym, etc.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning: This portion will include Relationship, Puzzles. The topics will be set in order to check the candidate’s decision-making power.
Quantitative Aptitude: The questions in the exam will be related to Accuracy, Number System, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Speed and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest etc.
MAH CET Admit Card 2022:
Students will be able to download MAH CET 2022 from 2nd week of June 2022. It will be released for downloading by online mode through the website. Students must make sure to keep hall ticket safely as it is an important document through which Applicants will get entry into exam hall.
After downloading the admit card, students must go through complete details/ instructions given on it. MAH CET admit card will mention details of the candidate and exam date, exam center, exam timing, etc.
MAH CET Cut Off 2022:
The cut off marks of MAH CET 2022 are those which students must attain in the exam to become eligible for admission procedure. MAH CET Cut off can be checked by the students online after the conclusion of exam. It will be published on the website for various categories.
Students can check details about the cut off marks in the month of June 2022. The cut off marks will be decided by the authority based on various factors like – number of seats, appeared Applicants, difficulty level, etc.
MAH CET Result 2022:
Complete details about MAH CET result will be declared online in the 3rd week of June 2022. Applicants can check the result by visiting the website and entering their login details. Also, merit list will be released naming the Applicants qualified for the further admission process.
The link to download the scorecard or rank card will be provided on the website. Qualified Applicants listed in the merit list will be called now for counselling process.
MAH CET Counselling 2022:
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra will announce details about the MAH CET CAP Counselling process. It will publish details online on the website in the month of July 2022. Those students who will be successful in qualifying the exam and selected in merit list will be able to participate in counselling round.
The counselling process will have various stages – online registration for counselling, filling of choices, payment of counselling fee, seat allotment, document verification, etc. Applicants are suggested to bring their complete documents/ certificates for verification process.
MAH CET Preparation Tips 2022:
To perform well and qualify the exam, students can take help of below given MAH CET Preparation tips:
- Applicants must make a proper strategy of study and follow it on regular basis.
- Check the complete syllabus and go through the pattern of exam before starting the preparation.
- Regularly go through the previous year question papers or sample papers to know the type of questions and other details.
- Take mock tests and analyze your preparation of exam.
- Study from materials available online and books which are recommended by the professional and students.